George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney

+2
silly girl
lelacorb
6 posters

Go down

There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney Empty There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney

Post by lelacorb Mon 08 Apr 2013, 20:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by theminis on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 23:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added George's name to title)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney Empty Re: There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Apr 2013, 20:26

Here is the Google translation:

GEORGE CLOONEY
George Clooney, there was once a boy Laglio

George Clooney in 2003, before Elisabetta Canalis , the Oscars and Ocean's Eleven was "only" a rich young actor became famous thanks to the ER, he had bought a villa in Laglio, Lake Como and that was driving me crazy Italy and the world of gossip. George, grizzled hair less but same look and sympathy fascinating, playing basketball and then tennis with friends to keep fit, with rigorously shirt Italy on both occasions. Clooney has always confessed love for our beautiful country and our food (and also for our women!) And bought her beautiful house. In 2001, George made ​​his debut in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, a masterpiece that has established itself as a filmmaker as well as an actor. From Villa Oleandra in Hollywood , the sexy Clooney is undisputed king of cinema and gossip, mainly because of its many stories 'love with beautiful women and beautiful. George remains the bachelor par excellence: even our Elisabetta Canalis has managed to put down roots in the rebellious George has been two years, before the next. And oh ... with its charm and sympathy George can afford this and more, right? Laglio - Como (July 2003) George Clooney in 2003, before the Oscars, Ocean Eleven and all, was "only" a young and very rich actor who Became famous for ER, who bought a villa on Lake Como, and who was turning around the world of gossip. George, less pepper / salted hair but same funny, witty and smart eyes, plays basketball and tennis with friends then to keep healthy, rigorously Italy with t-shirt on Both occasions. Clooney has alway professed his love for our beautiful country and for our food (and for the women!), And has bought a small villa attainable only by boat, becoming at home in Laglio. In 2001 George debuted as a director in A Dangerous Mind, Which masterpiece Affirmed him other than the cute actor. From "Villa Oleandra" to Hollywood, Clooney is sexy indisputed king of gossip, Especially Because of his many love stories with beautiful and famous women. Well well ... with his kindness and his charm George can do this and much more ... no? Laglio - Lake Como (July 2003)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney Empty Re: There once was a boy of Laglio - George Clooney

Post by theminis Mon 08 Apr 2013, 23:21

Thanks - great pictures x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Apr 2013, 23:37

very nice
again some new pics to me
thanks Very Happy

(what was that bandage?
a bike burn?)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:17

Thanks again for more new to me pictures and article.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:43

Wow! Great find there sillygirl! Good job. Really liked seeing new old pics. Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down