George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic)

+8
OofOof
Joanna
Dior
Way2Old4Dis
theminis
silly girl
hana200369
lelacorb
12 posters

Go down

Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) Empty Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic)

Post by lelacorb Fri 05 Apr 2013, 07:51

Gwyneth Paltrow and her pal Tracy Anderson celebrate the opening of the Tracy Anderson Flagship Studio on Thursday (April 4) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 40-year-old actress looked great in a Victoria Beckham dress and Michael Kors shoes.

Gwyneth and Tracy were joined at the opening by a pregnant Kim Kardashian, Molly Sims, and Stacy Keibler.

That same day, Gwyneth‘s husband Chris Martin, 36, was spotted taking their kids Apple, 8, and Moses, 6, to the Santa Monica Pier, where they were seen leaving with a ton of stuffed animal prizes!

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Rebecca Minkoff dress and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) Empty Re: Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic)

Post by hana200369 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 08:40

she looks great and amazing.i like her dreess I love you
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic) Empty Re: Gwyneth Paltrow: Tracy Anderson Studio Opening! ( Stacy pic)

Post by hana200369 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 08:47

she become better and better every time Cool
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 05 Apr 2013, 09:52

She had a similar tweet earlier but deleted it and a different photo but that was also deleted (I saw it too theminis but it was gone in seconds) I think she changed it because it started to get suggestive comments and she had the wrong Tracy Anderson plus no mention of Gwynth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by theminis on Fri 05 Apr 2013, 14:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added photo relating to tweet - hope ok SG)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 05 Apr 2013, 10:27

Hi Sg - I was just about to copy it when it vanished, thought she must have made some error - thanks lela for finding the article.

Love the outfit, really appeals to me
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 05 Apr 2013, 15:32

I seldom comment on the fashion choices, but...

I hate this dress. It looks like fancy paneled Spanx. It certainly shows her figure well, but it looks like she forgot to put on an actual dress.

I'm certainly not anybody whose opinion means anything, because I live in jeans and casual tops, but that was my immediate and lasting impression.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:52

I think she hasn't a stylist and do everything alone because if she has a stylist that would be to kill (at least dismiss)!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:20

Who wore it best:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

COPYCAT CELEBRITIES: STACY KEIBLER VS. ASHLEY TISDALE
Friday April 05, 2013 - 14h05
Both Stacy Keibler, known for her current relationship status as George Clooney's girlfriend, and actress Ashley Tisdale are the latest red carpet celebrities to be caught out with copycat looks! Recently, we saw Ashley make an appearance on US celeb gossip show 'Extra' wearing a summery, retro-inspired dress by Rebecca Minkoff. Then, a matter of days later, we see Stacy Keibler wearing a dress from the same collection to a store opening in Los Angeles.

Rather than actually pitting these ladies against each other in some drawn-out style battle (especially because Stacy would win... she was a pro wrestler after all), we would rather commend them for their bright spring style. Perhaps this is because back in the UK we're still in the grips of winter (in April, how unfair) and we just want some summer style back in our lives, already!

So, here goes...

We loved: the light, breezy colour contrast on both Stacy and Ashley. White and blue go together like birds of a feather...

We want: Stacy's metallic pedicure. It was a really interesting way to add a little sparkle to her look without resorting to brash accessories.

We're going to copy: the bright red lipstick they both wore. This spring is all about vibrant, poppy shades and we plan to try them all: everything from red to coral to orange and maybe even lilac if we're feeling particularly adventurous!

To see another copycat look from Ashley Tisdale, check out the dress she may or may not have borrowed from Britney Spears. Looking to her elders for style inspiration, perhaps?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:45

Keibler's toes are crawling out of her shoes, watch out, they are coming to get you!

affraid
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 20:52

Stacy's feet are fabulous and always look well cared for.
Very important to look after one's feet you know.....they have a lot to do during a lifetime.
It's wise to spend money on feet rather than face and hair IMO
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:25

Yes Joanna she does take care of her feet but as you can see in this photo the shoes don't fit her. I read where you shouldn't be hanging off the ends of your sandals as it makes the foot look awkward. Also it seems like she has a callus or blister which might be from wearing ill fitting shoes---not necessarily these but other heels.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:47

It's only a corn....on her pinky toe ?
Oh those kind of shoes...how does anyone wear them...they're fine for sitting around in but for standing....I don't know how any of
them do it !

BTW....Have a good look at Gwyneth's dry rough skin on her feet.....
they're worse than mine if I don't cream them regularly....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:50

Celebitchy's take on the Event:

Here are some photos from last night’s opening of “the Tracy Anderson Flagship Studio” in Brentwood. If you’ve been following this crap long enough, you know that Tracy Anderson used to be in business with Madonna until Tracy and her con artist friends defrauded Madonna of hundreds of thousands of dollars (mostly from Madonna’s charity), and then Tracy moved on to Gwyneth Paltrow and now they’re in business together. Gwyneth and Tracy have opened up this studio together, and they’re also doing a blow-dry bar in the same space, I think. So, this was the launch/opening for everything.

And what a peasanty evening it was! Gwyneth wore this (surprisingly cute) purple Victoria Beckham dress and a pair of the ugliest Michael Kors shoes I’ve ever seen. Tracy wore… I have no idea. She looks like ten kinds of hell, so who cares what she’s wearing and why would you ever want to take her advice about anything? As for any new Goop quotes… I found this one, where she’s discussing how she loves to listen to hip-hop when Chris isn’t at home: “He can’t have background music on; it has to be 100 per cent of his attention. But if he isn’t at home, I turn on the hip-hop – I’m like a bad mutha rapping along to every word as I cook.” Oh, Goop. You are a bad mutha. Oh, and here’s Goop’s new Goop-letter. I found it boring.

Hilariously, the biggest “names” (other than Goop) at this event were Stacy Keibler (in Rebecca Minkoff) and (gulp) Kim Kardashian. As you can imagine, Gwyneth did NOT deign to pose for photos with either Stacy or Kim. Because Lady Goop deigns to mingle with the peasantry, but let’s not ever forget that she IS elite. She will open a “studio” so that fat peasants can try to lose weight to look more like Gwyenth, but she doesn’t really want to talk to them or be seen with them.

OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 06 Apr 2013, 00:52

Lainey's Take:
Please don’t make me tell you who Natalie Green is.

Oh it’s like that, is it?

Fine. I’m old. I can take it. Click here. The payoff comes at the 1:00 mark. But don’t fall into a YouTube hole and not come back. We have so much more to talk about today!

Anyway, Mindy Cohn, aka Natalie Green, showed up at the opening of the Tracy Anderson Flagship Studio yesterday starring not Tracy Anderson but Gwyneth Paltrow, her most famous, most toned, most quinoa-ed client. That’s not only interesting for fans of 80s television but also because ...well... Mindy Cohn is supposedly the godmother of the Brange children. I know. There are few things more random in Hollywood -- and life -- than Natalie Green hanging out with the Jolie.

Who else was there? Other people’s girlfriends. George Clooney’s girlfriend. And Kanye West’s girlfriend. Because she works out with Tracy too. She was not, however, granted a photo opportunity with Beyonce’s BFF. Please. And neither was Stacy Keibler. Because then we would have all written stories about how they whispered in a corner about Angelina.

As for my G, she wore a purple Posh dress to show off those legs and because she has such long lean legs, that neon orange shoe strap doesn’t give her cankles.

And to close, I’d like to share with you my favourite email from yesterday courtesy a longtime reader called Jonathan who shares my Gwyneth obsession:

To: Lainey
Subject: this is an actual goop recipe

1. Arrange mint leaves in a teacup.

2. Pour hot water over leaves. Let steep for a few minutes until the water turns slightly green and flavors open up.

3. Enjoy.

Come on. How is this not pure joy?

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 06 Apr 2013, 02:10

silly girl wrote:Yes Joanna she does take care of her feet but as you can see in this photo the shoes don't fit her. I read where you shouldn't be hanging off the ends of your sandals as it makes the foot look awkward. Also it seems like she has a callus or blister which might be from wearing ill fitting shoes---not necessarily these but other heels.

I love the shoes. Wonder why they would take a close up of her feet with that callus. Tight fitting shoes will definitely do that, hence the need to invest in those toe cushion things you can buy at any drug store. Smile
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 06 Apr 2013, 14:12

It's not that the shoes don't fit her properly, it's that the height of the heel is pushing her entire foot forward and it's causing her toes to go over the end of the shoe. You can see space between the back of the shoe and her heel because "gravity" doesn't give a crap about fashion!

That's the problem with these impossibly high heels that wreck your feet, on top of making it difficult to walk and the morons who design them and think women should be able to walk in anything, should have to strap on those shoes and walk until they're eyes water and their feet blister! Beaten Then maybe they'll get it!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 07 Apr 2013, 09:03

Didn't Stacy wear these shoes with other outfits. I know she wears a lot of bone color shoes but I think she wore these before.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 07 Apr 2013, 15:59

Lighterside wrote:It's not that the shoes don't fit her properly, it's that the height of the heel is pushing her entire foot forward and it's causing her toes to go over the end of the shoe. You can see space between the back of the shoe and her heel because "gravity" doesn't give a crap about fashion!

That's the problem with these impossibly high heels that wreck your feet, on top of making it difficult to walk and the morons who design them and think women should be able to walk in anything, should have to strap on those shoes and walk until they're eyes water and their feet blister! Beaten Then maybe they'll get it!

Thank you Lighter! I can't tell you how many friends who have had to have minor or major surgery because they wear these over the top heels. 5 or 6 inch heels basically put your foot almost into the same position as a ballerina's foot. And, while Stacy and Gwyneth may wear theirs on the Red Carpet for a few hours, women emulating the stars, wear them all day long. The huge platform heels that basically put women up 3 inches before adding another 3-4 inches are better but are also causing all sorts of foot, ankle and knee issues-- in 20 somethings!

Today's footwear reminds me of the period when Chinese women were forced to bind their feet, only idiots that we are, we aren't being forced to wear these heels!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 07 Apr 2013, 20:53

sadly....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down