George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony?

+15
lucy
stuckonlife
Barbara Garabedian
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
OofOof
Lighterside
melbert
Katiedot
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony?

Post by Lighterside Sun 14 Apr 2013, 15:27

I agree with PAN...if there were pictures of this event taken to be sold, Matt would most probably be selling them to contribute those funds to his Water.org political activist group or another cause he's involved with.

We should also remember that Matt was replacing Daniel Craig in this film and most likely everything for his renewal of vows was already in place, as far as the timing of this goes. I'm sure that George knew in advance that Matt wouldn't be available this past week as a result.

I do think that George would have attended this, if it hadn't happened right in the middle of his filming MM. I think he and Matt are close enough friends that he would want to be present if he could have.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony? - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend Matt Damon's renewal of vows ceremony?

Post by Mazy Sun 14 Apr 2013, 15:44

All the stories iincluded George until last night so maybe they were wrong. I think he would have gone also because they have been in several movies together i think you get to know someone quite well under those circumstances. I thought he would fly in and then right out but not leaving Grant and everyone back in Berlin. Thanks for the info.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:43

Some unofficial pictures here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:52

It looks like it was a very beautiful moment for them.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Apr 2013, 13:13

no hand-in-hand stroll?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Thu 18 Apr 2013, 00:12

Nice that they renewed their vows, but Jimmy Kimmel to officiate???!!!
Any thoughts on that connection!
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 18 Apr 2013, 00:17

Haven't they been friends for quite a long time now or am I thinking of someone else?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:05

No, you're right. Endless jokes and references on Jimmy Kimmel's show, but I still think it was a surprise to many in the press about the choice. Shows how little we all know! Who would have known that Victor Garber (Argo) was the officiate at Ben Affleck's wedding to Jennifer Garner, and that Debbie Boone's husband officiated at the Ben Weiss wedding?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:08

Remember that video..."I'm f$€$€$€$g Matt Damon ???

Makes sense now....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:18

Mm, and that was originally done by Sarah Silverman, wasn't it? - who was Kimmel's girlfriend for seven years! 'Running in the same circles' again...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:19

Yeah that's what I was thinking of, seen many clips of Matt poking fun at himself, hilarious.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2