George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler in Berlin

+39
Lakin460
janieb
Lighterside
Missa
traone
Pandora's Box
hana200369
lelacorb
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
lucy
JaneR
Mazy
NotAvailable
Henway
amaretti
pizza
annemarie
very vera
isogotit
m4rose
cindigirl
OofOof
silly girl
Joanna
Picachu
blubelle
melbert
fava
party animal - not!
Katiedot
Dakota Bleu
watching
niloufar
Dior
phys major
Best in Category
theminis
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in Berlin

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 01:32

Counting on you theminis to find the first dinner pics! Smile
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 16 Mar 2013, 02:01

OofOof wrote:Theminis! I had faith in you and you came through. You and Silly Girl, Henway and Laetval and Lux. You all are amazing at finding things.

Have to say, don't like the hat or the sweater look much but she's been on a plane for hours so she must be pooped!

What! Its not like she was sitting 3 in a row with others elbows rubbing hers. She slept probably most of the trip. She just could not get Brad to go with to style her for a last minute trip. clown cheers drunken Wheee!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 02:18

Henway! You're back! Miss you when you're gone Now go out and find all those wonderful things you find and no one else does!!!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 03:15

OofOof wrote:Sadly, I doubt very much Stacy would ever initiate a break up.
Same here. It'll be George's decision all the way.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 16 Mar 2013, 03:20

And obviously that ain't gonna happen anytime soon! George's publicist quickly routed the rumors of the split. So George wanted her there. That means she will NOT be leaving soon. I mean as in splitting from him. They are in it for keeps maybe.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 16 Mar 2013, 04:02

JoanieJD wrote:They are in it for keeps maybe.

UFF DA as my Grandmother would say. Bricks
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 16 Mar 2013, 04:07

OofOof wrote:Henway! You're back! Miss you when you're gone Now go out and find all those wonderful things you find and no one else does!!!

Never went any where just being shy! Looked so much the eyes are burning, nothing yet, so I will leave it up to those on the other side of the pond why I get some sleep.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 04:21

Joannie I wouldn't hold my breath on the for keeps deal. But I do think Stacy will enjoy one more Como season. And another trip to Cabo. Suppose she could make it thru another Red Carpet season if he waits to long to break up. Hes got a few sure things as far as Oscar nominations and if they're still together by summer think she's good til next March.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 16 Mar 2013, 04:54

I love ya OofOof, but bIte your tongue! I am not sure I could take another award season with Stacy walking the red carpet and acting at times like she is all that and a bag of chips.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:02

I didn't bother posting all the rest of the photos from this article, which were just old ones from them on the red carpet etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What break-up? Stacy Keibler touches down in Berlin to visit George Clooney following split rumours

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 03:58 GMT, 16 March 2013

Stacy Keibler seems determined to put rumours of a split from George Clooney to bed.

The aspiring actress wore a coy smile on her face when she arrived in Berlin on Friday, where her boyfriend is filming his latest movie.

Stacy was seen at the airport looking stylish in a cream printed jumper under a long black coat, along with matching fedora and skinny jeans tucked into knee-high boots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jet setter: Stacy Keibler arrived in Berlin on Friday to be reunited with George Clooney

While the award-winning actor is currently in Germany with pal Matt Damon as they shoot new film The Monument's Men, Stacy posted a picture of the inside of a private jet as she flew to be with her other half.

'Up up and away...,' she wrote on her Twitter account, remaining elusive about where she was flying away to.

She was the envy of girls across the globe when she started dating George back in July 2011, although on Friday it seemed as if Stacy's romance with the Hollywood heartthrob had turned sour as the couple were reported to have gone their separate ways.

Together again: The former wrestler's arrival appeared to quash rumours the pair are splitting up

Stylish star: Stacy was dressed in a printed cream jumper along with black fedora, long coat and skinny jeans tucked into knee-high bootsY.

But a source close to the star couple has told MailOnline that the 51-year-old has not split from the former professional wrestler.

The Sun reported that a source had told them: 'They knew it was never going to end in marriage or babies and Stacy does want kids and a husband in the next few years.'

But the couple seem to still be very much together despite the rumours and are spending as much time together as possible.

The Ocean's Eleven star has been dating Stacy for just over a year and a half, and met just a month after the actor broke up with Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis.

George and the blonde beauty have been spotted together at a number of red carpet events during their relationship and most recently attended the Oscars together.

And there was no hint of trouble in paradise as the pair posed for pictures, with Stacy even posting a picture kissing George's Oscar to her Instagram account.

The former WWE star has seen her profile rise considerably since stepping with the hunky A-lister but has never spoken out about the relationship.

'It’s really not anyone’s business. A personal life is a personal life,' Stacy previously said. 'I know there has to be a happy medium being in the public eye.

'You just have to remember not to give everything to everybody.'

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:13

M4rose, I'd take one of your chips right now! Sorry to depress you! I just don't get a split vibe...yet. she's got too much to lose. Who knows maybe after her show premieres he will decide to make a break. That show isn't scheduled til May and if they split now the show doesn't have a chance. Harvey Weinstein is a major player in Hollywood so I can't see George splitting from her til after the show starts.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:18

I know you are right OofOof, but a girl can dream..........ah maybe the heat of summer will make them have a meltdown. cheers
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 16 Mar 2013, 06:36

She can promote her show on her own .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 07:17

Sadly, I don't think she can promote her show on her own. She gets very little press when she's away from George for any length of time. Nobody's interested in her other than as GF of. Not saying it's fair but it is what it is. If they split while the show is on, she'd get enough PR that it wouldn't hurt her show. If they split after, she'll still have done the show. If they split this far before the show even plays, nobody cares.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 16 Mar 2013, 07:55

I don't mean to be nasty or anything but does anyone here think maybe Stacy herself had the rumors started? Poor me see what they all do to me. I'm not trying to be cruel or anything but it would be a cunny manipulation any man would want to protect her from such harassment. Well if we were married ???

I am most likely pipe dreaming but it just seems like things were highly planned on her part. JMHO
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 16 Mar 2013, 08:26

Mazy, I had the same though from the start of the rumours to her landing in Berlin and being photographed there, I'm thinking a set up started by her and her team
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 16 Mar 2013, 08:30

Perhaps Im naïve at all this PR stuff but don't understand the point of her starting the rumours, if she did. As soon as she tweeted she was flying somewhere, the paps would have still stalked out airports in Berlin to get a photo of her arriving (I mean without the rumours).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 08:55

What annoys me is how it's always the girlfriend's fault. No one wonders which of the two of them have more influence to persuade the paps to come? We've already seen that pictures of Stacy don't seem to sell that well even in her own country so where's the motivation for the german paparazzi to come to the airport to photograph her?

When George got papped with Krista, fans said it was because she called the paps. When George got papped on set with Lisa fans said it was because Lisa called the paps. So on with all the other girlfriends. And it was always 'poor George, getting caught by the paparazzi because of his manipulative girlfriend'.

IMO 'poor George' is more than capable of picking up the phone and then being 'caught' by the paps when it suits him.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneR Sat 16 Mar 2013, 09:53

theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With breakup rumors continuing to swirl ... ('cause with George Clooney they always are) ... Stacy Keibler landed in Germany today, presumably to spend some quality time with her man.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... the rumors of the couple's demise are way off base -- in fact, we're told the two still live together and are currently redecorating the kitchen in their home.

Still, she probably shouldn't get TOO comfortable ... just ask Elisabetta ... or Sara ... or Krista ... or Lisa ... you get the point.

They never lived together. That's false and misleading. She's been a guest at his home - with her own bedroom.

JaneR
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 10:05

Ginormous suitcase behind her..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 16 Mar 2013, 10:17

I'm not saying George couldn't do it also. It just feels like "see they are never going to accept us as a couple because they know you aren't going to marry me," poor me. And if the blind pregnacy thing is connected?

I'm sure Stacy learned s lot in the wrestling business, they traveled the world, PR was very important I'm sure; and i'm sure she knew a lot of the people to call.

I don't think she is as dumb as she acts, she's a pretty savvy young lady. I don't say that meanly even if I don't like how she might apply it. George is in the mist of a lot of work and he's tired it's a good time to nudge a bit.

Like I said it could just as easily be George (doubt) as her but it seems like a female thing to me. JMHO
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:59

Does anyone really believe GTC can be tricked, trapped, manipulated by any GF, no matter what ? I don't.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 16 Mar 2013, 12:05

I think she fits his life doesn't stress him does her own thing. She is also into sports and seems to have a good sense of humor. I think she is the three year or more girl. I don't think she will bring up marriage I think she is smart enough not to bring that up.
There is no way George will be tricked or trapped.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 13:57

Golly, what must this be like? Having every pap in the country trying to hunt you down. I know His Nibs is good at the under the radar stuff, and SK is increasingly used to being followed, but there must be times they really feel under seige.

Have to say I wouldn't mind looking like that, with very little make up, coming off a long flight, first class or no first class. But then I'm five foot nothing...........sigh

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:11

party animal - not! wrote:Golly, what must this be like? Having every pap in the country trying to hunt you down. I know His Nibs is good at the under the radar stuff, and SK is increasingly used to being followed, but there must be times they really feel under seige.

Have to say I wouldn't mind looking like that, with very little make up, coming off a long flight, first class or no first class. But then I'm five foot nothing...........sigh

if it bothers her then maybe she should stop tweeting about her every move and tell her team not to alert the paps as to where she is going to be. She wanted to be seen by the paps to put the break up rumors to bed. If she had gone to Berlin and no one had been alerted to take her picture it wouldnt have achieved its purpose would it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:22

Yep, I realise that she needed to silence the whitterers, but really I meant in general as a lifestyle.

I understand it's all part of it, and goes with the territory, and I'm sure they and their friends do too, and some of it's advantageous, but you can completely understand why some lose their rag after a while. Keeping a balance and having a sunny disposition mus help!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:30

@sorry but this woman (Keibler), really is not nice!!
Clooney had a better taste. Kleiber is not nice!!
Elisabetta Canalis was and is a beautiful woman!!!! Eeek!

Keibler reminds me of a Mickey Mouse

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:31

hahahahahaha Micky Mouse is in Germany hahahahahahahahahaha pointing
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:34

Celebrities can fly under the radar when they want to George has proven this time and time again. The paps have their hot spots where they hang out and if celebrities chose to go their its because they want to be seen. Celebrities need to paps as much as the paps need celebrities and they use them for their own gain. I agree that the paps take it to far sometimes with their methods but they can be avoided. If you lunch at the Ivy you are going to get papped, if you go to Cabo you are going to get papped. Celebrities have the money to live and go anywhere in the world and many places would allow them more privacy but many of them dont want that because they would fade into obscurity without keeping their face in the press.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:40

Totally agree, TNMC, but I was thinkibg of Daniel Craig's little altercation this week when he trying to do a supermarket shop with his wife............and a whole load of column inches were created.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:09

The only thing I have to say about this is, it is interesting to me and kind of funny ,that whenever there are tons of stories about them breaking up ,we either get a tweet by her or get photos of her doing things where George is, like she is out and about, you know miss independent. Then of course of them together, at dinner, with good friends. It’s sort of a routine now. IMO, these two are going to stay together a bit longer ,if for no other reason so George doesn’t look so predictable.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Mar 2013, 16:52

lovelylois wrote:The only thing I have to say about this is, it is interesting to me and kind of funny ,that whenever there are tons of stories about them breaking up ,we either get a tweet by her or get photos of her doing things where George is, like she is out and about, you know miss independent. Then of course of them together, at dinner, with good friends. It’s sort of a routine now. IMO, these two are going to stay together a bit longer ,if for no other reason so George doesn’t look so predictable.

To me it seems more and more a farce!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Mar 2013, 16:54

lovelylois wrote:The only thing I have to say about this is, it is interesting to me and kind of funny ,that whenever there are tons of stories about them breaking up ,we either get a tweet by her or get photos of her doing things where George is, like she is out and about, you know miss independent. Then of course of them together, at dinner, with good friends. It’s sort of a routine now. IMO, these two are going to stay together a bit longer ,if for no other reason so George doesn’t look so predictable.

To me it seems more and more a farce!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 18:51

Our friends at Frenchiesfans.Canalblog have a pic of Ms Keibler shopping - sorry, no reference on it at all - unless of course I missed it - just a watermark I can't make out

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 16 Mar 2013, 18:58

I found it on Twitter:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:03

Clever girl!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:05

where is george ? he is working and she is have fun Razz
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:15

ok, surely that's just my impression, but Stacy's hair in the picture of today seem more long and thick

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:31

Yep. But if you wash it and bung in a load of big rollers, or use the tongs it could look like that.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:36

Extensions. Wears them all the time.

If you wash it and curl it it would even appear shorter. Definitely extensions. You can tell by the ends.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 16 Mar 2013, 19:37

This poor girl has really thin hair for her age. She wouldn't do it of course because it would change her image but if she had her hair cut short it would strengthen it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:18

And so it begins.........
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:29

more pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:28

She was in the tequila ad. She will see out the year. I do think G is trying to tharwted the press stories about him and his award season gf's. that he gets one on his arm theis discards them after the season is done. Sarah - 1 year. Betty - 2 years. Stacy - I say she will get to 3 years.

I still find it funny that only a week or so again she had friends tell the press that she was planning to go visit him - language that was not concrete as if she was working around her schedule and it would happen in due course when she was available. Then the split stories keep circulating despite the denials and lo and behold, time in her schedule has opened up and she had flown to Berlin to see him. With the press awaiting her arrival like she is one of the royal family.

It really is all press spin, isn't it? Much like Betty flown in from LA to Hawaii for the press to dispel the split rumours and prove they were still together. Or Sarah brough in from Vegas to be present when he got interviewed at home to dispel the split rumours and prove they were still together. All PR games which make them look like nothing but a showmance. I know all the drama gets pointed at the women but we all know George is pulling the strings in these relationships so my questions is, how insecure is he that he need to fly his arm candy in everytime the press doubt the relationsip is still in existence? It's so reactionary it just makes him look sad and as if he needs to prove himself to the press.

It really has become predictable and tedious.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:33

Lainey once wrote that Stacy put a toupee on top of the head, if I look at this photo I think it's true. And when not wearing a toupee she puts Fedora

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:37

I just find it sad and very telling that she flew 10 - 12 hours to apparently see her bf and she doesn't go to set to see him or spend time with him at their hotel but instead she goes shopping? Really? They dinner with a chaperone - he couldn't handle it if they actually had to have a meal alone.

Nothing independent about being a beck and call girl. He called so she drops her life to do press shots with the bf in Europe then he can't or doesn't want you around and to spend time with you as soon as you are off the plane - even though it has been 3 weeks since they had seen each other. I'll all for non-clingy relationships but when my partner is away working and I go to visit, the first thing I want to do is see him and spend time with him and actually show interest in what he is doing considering that is why he is not currently at home with me - even if we have been video chatting every day since he went away.

But I guess thta is not the point of importing Stacy for this "visit" - it is about PR and refusing to let the press run a story that G has decided he doesn't like.

Last edited by watching on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:40

lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lainey once wrote that Stacy put a toupee on top of the head, if I look at this photo I think it's true. And when not wearing a toupee she puts Fedora

I wonder if the make up & hair people on his film get an extra pay cheque or bonus for doing her hair and make up whilst she is in town to look picture perfect in the pap shots with the boss because he wants to dispel split rumours? She never wears her hair like that when she is one doing it - it is only for events and red carpets and the face is too done up.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:08

If they are filming in a outdoor location, it would make sense that she not go, what would she do stand around in the cold, or sit in a trailer and take up space. Imo that would only be a distraction for George, who has too much going on to worry over her comfort.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:16

Clearly she's been to Berlin before, is an independent woman, and I'm sure she'll have her own agenda. Not too far to anywhere in Europe from there. She knows how things are - they've been around each other long enough

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:19

She was there last year for a photo shoot.

I am thinking she might have some work to do too.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next