George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch

+15
Dior
lelacorb
it's me
melbert
playfuldeb
Lakin460
lucy
madsky
party animal - not!
m4rose
Joanna
silly girl
Henway
watching
19 posters

Go down

Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch Empty Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch

Post by watching Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:00

Stacy Keibler & Nikki Reed: JCPenney's Joe Fresh Launch!

Stacy Keibler hits the orange carpet at the Joe Fresh at JCPenney Launch event on Thursday (March 7) in Los Angeles. The 33-year-old entertainer wore a Yves Saint Laurent blazer, with an Alexander Wang blouse, Goldsign pants, Narciso Rodriguez shoes, and a Giuseppe Zanotti clutch.

Also in attendance at the event were Nikki Reed and her hubby Paul McDonald, as well as Rumer Willis and her beau Jayson Blair. Nikki and Paul played a short set of songs at the bash before Rumer took on the turntables to DJ for the crowd!

30+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler, Nikki Reed, and more at the event…

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch Empty Re: Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch

Post by Henway Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:34

So glad she wore something from JCP's to this event, hmm maybe Birthday gift for George, she could afford a new closet of clothing for him from there.

Last edited by Henway on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:42; edited 1 time in total

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch Empty Re: Stacy at JC Penney's Joe Fresh Launch

Post by Henway Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:40

Also funny Just Jared did not use any photos of Actress Bella Thorne that was there also with the same hair style, oops. Is that as bad as wearing the same outfit?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:51

Here is some video but I can't understand some of the questions:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Mar 2013, 16:24

I can't hear a word...too much background noise !
Maybe there will be a transcript around ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 08 Mar 2013, 16:59

I did hear one reporter ask her what her plans are for the summer and if she had any jobs and she said she was traveling. That is about all I got besides her talking about Jenna Dewan and her pregnancy. So maybe Stacy is soon headed to Europe to be with George and dispel all the stories going around.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Mar 2013, 17:01

Okay, Jo. I got that she's just finished Supermarket Superstars, and she's off travelling

Will listen again - think they asked about Jenna Dewan but not sure.

Paps are scary!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 17:41

Party I thought the same thing wow seems more obnoxious than usual. Also, just this is such a D list event. JCPenney is close to bankruptcy and I thought she was getting better deals. Oh well, I guess the Clooney glow fades!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Mar 2013, 17:52

Bankruptcy - really? I'm surprised Mrs Gerber is still involved there. Or may be she isn't any more?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:01

Like her look here, she wears a more classic look these days, looks like a woman, not a 30 year old dressing like a 20 year old. I'ts a good change from her wrestling days.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:06

Close to bankruptcy but who knows the stock has fallen to half its level since a terrible Xmas season. Some think it will rise from the ashes others not so much just really has lost market share. I am sure Cindy is okay as she had a long term contract, but haven't seen her in any of their marketing efforts so we'll see. Established old brands really are dying a bit sad.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:55

Makeup looked good I thought, but her hair.....ugh!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 09 Mar 2013, 03:43

madsky wrote:Party I thought the same thing wow seems more obnoxious than usual. Also, just this is such a D list event. JCPenney is close to bankruptcy and I thought she was getting better deals. Oh well, I guess the Clooney glow fades!

I think the stylist has a deal with JC Penny so it may relate more to that than anything else.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 09 Mar 2013, 04:23

I'm beginning to think that there are more threads about Stacy than about George. Shall we change the name of this forum to Keibler Open House?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Mar 2013, 10:47

Let me pack up my Tupperware first.
See, George is even saying "WTF????" =================>>>>>>
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 09 Mar 2013, 15:27

LOOOOL !!! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 09 Mar 2013, 15:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]try{setTimeout(function(){var e={};e.$=function(s){return document.getElementById(s);};e.s=function(t){return t.style.display='block'};e.ua=navigator.userAgent;e.o=e.$('e-object-204352');e.m=e.$('e-embed-204352');e.v=e.$('e-video-204352');if(e.ua.match(/iPad/i)){e.s(e.v)}else if(e.ua.match(/msie/i)){e.s(e.o)}else{e.s(e.m)}},100);}catch(e){};

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 09 Mar 2013, 15:58

102.7 KIIS FM

15 ore fa.

UGH!!!! Isnt it so annoying when u are trying to have a mellow evening and Stacy Keibler totally recognizes you and has a fan freak out... KIDDDDING!!!!!! so cray!!! she is my #1 celebrity crush! AND SHE LOVES KIIS! Saw her at the JOE FRESH Launch in Hollywood. click this more details on last night! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Boy Toy Jesse Lozano

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 09 Mar 2013, 17:46

lux wrote:102.7 KIIS FM

15 ore fa.

UGH!!!! Isnt it so annoying when u are trying to have a mellow evening and Stacy Keibler totally recognizes you and has a fan freak out... KIDDDDING!!!!!! so cray!!! she is my #1 celebrity crush! AND SHE LOVES KIIS! Saw her at the JOE FRESH Launch in Hollywood. click this more details on last night! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Boy Toy Jesse Lozano

It seems Alice in Wonderland! Where is the rabbit?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:15

That Moment When Stacy Keibler Meet ME!

So last night I met Stacy Keibler...and NO George was not there and YES she's sooooooo beautiful and wayyyyyy cool!
I mean now I know George digs her.
Not only was she way super nice but she actually knew who I was. She said she listens to the Station ALLLLL the time and always dances to the music! Stacy...you're my girl...give me a call Wink

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:20

I can just imagine what all her horny teenage boy followers will say about that picture when she posts it on her FB and/or Twitter.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:29

melbert wrote:I can just imagine what all her horny teenage boy followers will say about that picture when she posts it on her FB and/or Twitter.

Which picture? There are two...
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:57

The one Lelacorb posted with Stacy's mouth open.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 19:00

The link shows a different one !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 09 Mar 2013, 22:39

playfuldeb wrote:I'm beginning to think that there are more threads about Stacy than about George. Shall we change the name of this forum to Keibler Open House?

But isn't the at the whole point of the younger girlfriends? To keep people talking? For his name to continue to be used in the press - even if they aren't talking about a project or him directly. The gf's all seem to fit the same mould - out and about being visible to the press, trying to develop a career in the business whilst he is off working and/or not wanting to be bothered by the paps. This is how he keeps his name in the press when he doesn't want to be seen to be the one famewhoring. The girlfriends do it fo him. Then when he wants guaranteed press, he trots the women out on his arm to some event, Cabo or dinner and he gets maximum coverage.

Life inside the PR bubble is wierd.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 09 Mar 2013, 23:13

Stacy just tweeted an interesting quote from Lincoln that says, "don't believe everything because there is a picture with a quote next to it" or something to that effect. Do you think she is hinting at something?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 09 Mar 2013, 23:24

No way, not her..

Reminds me of her "You know it's love" tweets.

You know it's love, when your boyfriend is everywhere but not with you and the press is publishing 100 articles that he just dumped you.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:22

Does she get paid to appear at these type of events? Just wondering if it's a gig or just a chance to get press coverage.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Mar 2013, 01:26

m4rose wrote:Stacy just tweeted an interesting quote from Lincoln that says, "don't believe everything because there is a picture with a quote next to it" or something to that effect. Do you think she is hinting at something?

it was actually dont believe everything on the internet. Supposed to be funny but seems to have gone over the head of many of her fans on Facebook.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:30

playfuldeb wrote:I'm beginning to think that there are more threads about Stacy than about George. Shall we change the name of this forum to Keibler Open House?
Nope! Sadly just a fact of life that she's out and about more visibly than George is at the moment and his fans just love talking about her.

I made a mistake with the Elisabetta threads: when she and George broke up I spent hours merging all of the individual threads about her into one thread, thinking it would be handy to have all the stuff on her in one place in date order, but actually it's a nightmare now because when I'm looking for something, I'm looking for maybe one post in a string of twenty or more pages of posts. Can't find a damn thing, so with Stacy I'm going to leave all the individual threads separate.

Also, in case anyone's wondering where the Elisabetta thread is, there's actually about 12 general threads on her in total. The reason being that this forum doesn't allow a thread to get any longer than 20 pages (about 1000 posts). So when I say I merged all of the posts about her into one long thread, what I really mean is that I merged all of her posts into about 12 long threads which hasn't made searching for stuff on her here any easier. Won't do that again in the future.

LornaDoone wrote:Does she get paid to appear at these type of events? Just wondering if it's a gig or just a chance to get press coverage.
I believe she does get an appearance fee. Nice work if you can get it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:54

She must be getting paid cuz I can't see her bothering otherwise. JC Penney is not very popular in the states anymore and altho they are trying to freshen their image, it is probably too late.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:54

m4rose wrote:Stacy just tweeted an interesting quote from Lincoln that says, "don't believe everything because there is a picture with a quote next to it" or something to that effect. Do you think she is hinting at something?
May be but this quote isn't from Lincoln!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum