George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

+27
Dior
Vi
Joanna
Lighterside
Henway
macs
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
m4rose
watching
lucy
lelacorb
Best in Category
niloufar
OofOof
Picachu
Barbara Garabedian
Katiedot
melbert
madsky
theminis
premiere
party animal - not!
amaretti
silly girl
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:33

He loved Max very very much.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

Post by amaretti Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:34

Max was good looking .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:38

He is a love bug . Snuggle bug . He he heee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:48

Max was very very good looking

<3<3<3

yep
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:51

I'd have to disagree that Max was very very good looking...he was OK when a baby but became grossly huge in later years !
But George still loved him...so looks aren't everything....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri 08 Mar 2013, 19:00

ahem Jo

he was very very good looking

even when he was a little bit overweight

and he had character

and George loved him
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:40

Well...I'll happily be wrong, but I think they are together for at least another 6 months or more maybe. maybe even another Christmas, Cabo, another year. She seems to put up with the "being apart" shit quite well and keeps on smiling no matter what the track record of his lack of true commitment is. He doesn't see any of them as a perm fixture. Just what he wants for the time being, whatever that is. Love? Don't think he knows what that means any more... "IN LUST"? Yes, to the highest ninth of that fracture in his make up. drunken Gonna go get wasted...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Mar 2013, 22:51

lucy wrote: So Katie, who do you think he loved?
I wasn't a fan when he was married so no idea about his wife. The only girlfriend I've seen him look genuinely happy and relaxed with was Celine.

Since then the pictures of him with his girlfriends have been much the same: largely awkward.

From that I come to two conclusions: either he hasn't been happy with any woman he's dated in the past 12 years, or, he's changed the way he behaves in public with his girlfriends.

Or of course, a third conclusion is that his behaviour with Celine was atypical.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:37

silly girl wrote:
And a Keibler pal similarly tells us the story is “100% false,” adding that the TV personality is currently “trying to plan a trip to Germany” to visit Clooney, whose filming The Monuments Men in the country.

I find this quote odd. Maybe it is the language that the keibler authorised source has used but George always seemed to plan ahead with the other gf's so why not Stacy? Larson believed she had the summer locked up in Como and she was hustling for modelling work in Milano - said 3 months in advance to the summer. Canalis spoke to Italy VF about attending the Emmy''s with G at least 3 months prior to the event. So he planned ahead with those gf's but not Stacy?

I appreciate her filming schedule might make it hard to book dates but I just find the "trying" part of the comment odd. If it were actually planned or likely and she felt confident that she would be making it to the summer as the official gf of, wouldn't the friend, which would have been authorised by Keibler, state that she was going to visit him during the shoot? Why use the language "try"? Being vague or trying to cover her ass if he decides he doesn't want her in Berlin?

Maybe Keibler's people planted the story to secure her relationship for a couple more months until her show hits the air. Having him deny means he can't turn around the next week and split with her without the press having a go at him about the status of the relationship at the time of the denial or repeat the award show contract girlfriends stories. Maybe her team is pushing for a public visit to Berlin to shoot down the split stories - much like when G flew Canalis into Hawaii to debunk their split story when shooting Descendants straight after the Oscars?Canalis was there 24 hours later parading for the awaiting paps.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:46

I wouldn't read too much into the wording. This so-called 'friend' of hers could be absolutely anyone including someone who kind of knows her but couldn't say for sure what her future plans are.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 10 Mar 2013, 14:58

Trying to arrange her schedule also intimates to the reader that she s soooo busy, it's tough finding the time.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 16:34

watching wrote:
silly girl wrote:
And a Keibler pal similarly tells us the story is “100% false,” adding that the TV personality is currently “trying to plan a trip to Germany” to visit Clooney, whose filming The Monuments Men in the country.

I find this quote odd. Maybe it is the language that the keibler authorised source has used but George always seemed to plan ahead with the other gf's so why not Stacy? Larson believed she had the summer locked up in Como and she was hustling for modelling work in Milano - said 3 months in advance to the summer. Canalis spoke to Italy VF about attending the Emmy''s with G at least 3 months prior to the event. So he planned ahead with those gf's but not Stacy?

I appreciate her filming schedule might make it hard to book dates but I just find the "trying" part of the comment odd. If it were actually planned or likely and she felt confident that she would be making it to the summer as the official gf of, wouldn't the friend, which would have been authorised by Keibler, state that she was going to visit him during the shoot? Why use the language "try"? Being vague or trying to cover her ass if he decides he doesn't want her in Berlin?

Maybe Keibler's people planted the story to secure her relationship for a couple more months until her show hits the air. Having him deny means he can't turn around the next week and split with her without the press having a go at him about the status of the relationship at the time of the denial or repeat the award show contract girlfriends stories. Maybe her team is pushing for a public visit to Berlin to shoot down the split stories - much like when G flew Canalis into Hawaii to debunk their split story when shooting Descendants straight after the Oscars?Canalis was there 24 hours later parading for the awaiting paps.

If I'm not mistaken, George on the red carpet of the Golden Globes, during an interview he said that he and Stacy were enjoying themselves? I believe him when he works does not have time to have fun but it would be different if Stacy was the life companion with whom he shares the feelings. In this case I think he would also like to be around his wife with whom to spend their free time and at night (note, I'm not talking about sex!)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Mar 2013, 17:24

I honestly believe if George was actually married, to anyone,
it wouldn't make a scrap of difference to his work life.
After all, Grant is a married family man who is George's partner
and shadow. They work on projects together all the time.

Whoever George is with in a relationship would have to accept that his work was his priority.
Many women do that anyway in "normal life" outside of the entertainment world.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 17:38

In "normal life" you do not only accept the work of your husband/boyfriend, you are used to support him wherever you can.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 10 Mar 2013, 17:45

Joanna wrote:I honestly believe if George was actually married, to anyone,
it wouldn't make a scrap of difference to his work life.
After all, Grant is a married family man who is George's partner
and shadow. They work on projects together all the time.

Hi Jo, i think you're talking about apples and oranges here. Grant has a very laid back personality and George is more flamboyant. All show while it seems Grant would just prefer to remain in the background and have a semi-normal life. JMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:14

Dior wrote:In "normal life" you do not only accept the work of your husband/boyfriend, you are used to support him wherever you can.

That depends on the situation and whether the "support" of the lady is deemed necessary or not....and, of course, support can come in many ways not always visible to outsiders.
Hanging around on location during filming could become a pain in the ass to all concerned and a distraction. It could also be a sign of immaturity or insecurity or jealous possessiveness by the "supporter."

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:27

Yes, support can come in many ways...
Concerning George it might be very difficult. He does not need a woman to cook for him or to do anything for him, he doesn't need a partner to live with and share his thoughts and worries with.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:33

Dior wrote:Yes, support can come in many ways...
Concerning George it might be very difficult. He does not need a woman to cook for him or to do anything for him, he doesn't need a partner to live with and share his thoughts and worries with.

As he said on the red carpet a GG...."We're having fun"

Long live fun Sofa bounce

Life is very short
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:43

Long live fun!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 10 Mar 2013, 19:28

Me too. I am all about fun . Sofa bounce

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 20:35

>>>>whether Clooney and his girlfriend stay together or not .... anyone that goes to something!!
It's a towel!!!!<<<< 1 finger salute
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 10 Mar 2013, 20:37

ob Clooney mit seiner Freundin zusammen bleibt oder nicht....das geht niemandem etwas an!!!!
Das ist PRIVATSPHÄRE!!!! 1 finger salute Spliff
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 21:43

Privatsphäre?

Ist das das, wenn man auf facebook/twitter seinen Durchfall postet?

Finde ich auch wichtig.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Mar 2013, 04:46

Thanks Henway for scanning the original magazine article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 12 Mar 2013, 07:59

This could almost be believable because I think George would okay her claiming these as reasons for the seperation? What do you think.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 12 Mar 2013, 08:48

I don´t know.

Communicating with the media often takes baby steps, when you want to share something positive. The negative stuff and you can bet it takes great strides…

In this day and age of social media and instant messaging, every minute counts. As a result, you lose any control whatsoever of the messages that circulate about you. Weight the positive and negative and very soon you realize what it means when social media rears it´s ugly head.

Here it might be so that when the rumor becomes news it has lost it´s sharpest edge. Which is good.

Age and age difference seems to get central part in this - she is not young and he is not old, but if people fall for it - ok.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 12 Mar 2013, 09:12

Considering that George is the biggest trophy she ever won, I don't see her going away so easily.

He has to work his butt off now and will avoid any trouble with her, so chances are good to get whatever she wants, he has to feed the troll.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Mar 2013, 16:47

Just a recycled story they rewrite every month or so. At some point they'll be right and can claim they reported it first.

As far as the age diff, I agree 33 is not "young" but I do think the difference between 33 and 52 is pretty extreme, even with a guy like George. She seems to love to shop, go to clubs and attend red carpet events. I think she enjoys the public aspect of red carpet events. She loves dressing up. George seems like a guy who likes to party with friends privately. He doesn't seem to be interested in shopping and, after years of going to clubs all over the world, seems tired of the whole thing.

That said, I doubt the end is near. All you have to do is google Stacy. She gets very little coverage without him. And for George, he gets to stay private, doing his thing in Berlin while he gets PR benefits from all the many articles about them. Think they'll make it through another awards cycle.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 12 Mar 2013, 17:43

Didn't know if I should put this here or with the post on the dinner the other night. I knew Gossip Cop issued the denial too soon....Lainey didn't get the memo.

The fun dinner party without Stacy Keibler
March 12, 2013
Posted at 12:24 PM

Posted by Lainey

George Clooney is in Germany directing his next film The Monuments Men with Matt Damon, Bill Murray, and John Goodman. Goodman has starred in the last two Oscar winning pictures, right? Will he go 3 for 3 for George?

Now this looks like a good time.

And especially hilarious, to me at least, is that Bill Murray’s on a smartphone. This is a dude who makes people call into an 800 number because he doesn’t have an agent, remember? If you want him in your movie, you have to leave a message on the 800 line and maybe he’ll call you back when he’s interested... even though you could ping him, as evidenced here, he’s obviously readily available, but only selectively.

Like... is George Clooney special enough to have Bill Murray’s immediate contact information? Or does George Clooney too have to go through the 800 line? Maybe this is Stacy Keibler’s future.

US Weekly went big on a story last week about how the “end is near” for Clooney and Keibler. In the past, any time breakup rumours circulated, Clooney’s rep was quick to issue a denial. As I noted at the time, this is the problem with setting such a precedent -- because when you DON’T issue a denial right away, well, does that mean it’s true?

Clooney has not commented re: US Weekly’s story. Stacy has yet to be seen (at press time) by his side in Europe. Maybe the end is already now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 12 Mar 2013, 18:26

yep so true oofoof. The very first sentence you wrote is the result of a PR benefit from all the many articles about them. Benefit to whom?

I don´t know why I bother, but here is one last time my useless opinion Very Happy

PR professionals have established contacts in the media that have been groomed and cultivated over several years if not decades. They generate publicity full time and know the ins and out, shortcuts and secrets to get the job done better and quicker.

So they become a very public couple and George has his name in all the gossip sites constantly. People read those for entertainment, it´s not serious. Basically regular names there just become coffee table jokes.

Serious business is elsewhere. His work. His celebrity endorsement deals. Awards. Charities. A -class publicity. Where the money is rolling in – some of it easy money. Who wants to walk away from that? Beats me. Only thing is to keep him desirable, the whole package together and avoid bad publicity at all cost. Yes there is such. Getting over exposed in gossip rags for one. He should stay the hell out of them as much as he can for other than relevant news and awards.

To me it sounds like they do not know what else to do so they continue with her. Not an easy solution either. I wonder when he wakes up questioning if this is worth the cost. In this whirlwind of celebrity hype. I can bet my money on it that it isn´t worth it. You wanna bet?

Personally I hope he would trust the fact that there is only one Clooney, he is not replaceable. Nothing changes that, not aging, not new trends or anything. He doesn´t have to keep his name on everyones lips all the time. People do and will remember him. I can bet on that too. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 12 Mar 2013, 18:42

I think he likes the attention too much to give up on this.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 12 Mar 2013, 18:46

yep

he needs this kind of attention
like the air to breath
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 12 Mar 2013, 18:55

The diva^^
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 12 Mar 2013, 18:58

my decent education doesn't allow
to say something

now "Tagesschau"

Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 12 Mar 2013, 19:42

Best in Category wrote:Personally I hope he would trust the fact that there is only one Clooney, he is not replaceable. Nothing changes that, not aging, not new trends or anything. He doesn´t have to keep his name on everyones lips all the time. People do and will remember him. I can bet on that too. Very Happy

Dior wrote: I think he likes the attention too much to give up on this.

I agree with you Best In Category that people do and will remember him for his past works and humanitarian efforts. And if what you say Dior is true, that makes me very sad for him. If you look at the great actors, they don't need to be in the tabloids to be remembered or to get a movie, they get them based on their works.

So if George chooses to be with Stacy because he cares about her and wants to have a relationship with her then good for him. But if he is only with her to make sure his name continues to be in the press and really isn't in the relationship for anything other than that, well, that is just sad for both of them. I know, Stacy is getting press too and all is good for her career......but it just doesn't feel right. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 12 Mar 2013, 21:07

Vi wrote:yep

he needs this kind of attention
like the air to breath

Right and that´s what he gets: air. Who knows there might be short supply of it in the future… Alles in ordnung. My uneducated guess, of course. Auf wiedersehen. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Mar 2013, 03:35

Best in Category wrote:PR professionals have established contacts in the media that have been groomed and cultivated over several years if not decades. They generate publicity full time and know the ins and out, shortcuts and secrets to get the job done better and quicker.

So they become a very public couple and George has his name in all the gossip sites constantly. People read those for entertainment, it´s not serious. Basically regular names there just become coffee table jokes.
Yep, all this is true, but you forget one thing: not everything you read has been printed due to the efforts of a PR team.

The paparazzi and tabloids are out there, writing stories on anyone who'll sell their magazines, regardless of whether they get assistance from the PR team or not. When it comes to stars of George's stature, a lot can make its way into print without any participation from his publicists simply because he's so famous.

For sure he pulls PR stunts (do we really believe paparazzi were coincidentally hanging around on a suburban street last December?) but also a lot of what we read hasn't been generated by anyone other than a 'journalist' with an eye for a headline.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 13 Mar 2013, 09:21

True. There are paparazzis; aggressive and money-hungry hunting stars. And others who are more organized with connections, they use informers to be in the right place at the right time and after that agents who sell those pics.
One negotiating factor (to sell a pic) is who is the celeb and what is the availability of similar pics. + quality of the pic.

Just based on recent little observation I made I would say it is very common that picture taking situations are staged. I mean it could get a bit frustrating for a paparazzi to hang in places like Zermatt or Verbier, monitor all days the ski gondolas and lifts in hopes of spotting a celeb. I took a wrong slope and lost my friends, I knew what they were wearing and still it was hard to recognize where they were among all the people there. It took me 4 lifts up and 5 slopes down = 1 hour to reunite with them! Yet, at the same time you could see pics of one pregnant celebrity, who not only took her jacket but also pullover off and walked on a dead end road side in sleeveless shirt when it was cold, barely +5C*. Photographer running around her like a dog with rabies.

Or maybe it´s the country. Persons privacy is highly respected.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 13 Mar 2013, 09:53

Like I always say I am predisposed on George's side. But the paparazzi are capable of making things look other than what they are. People seem like (specially men; jealousy is a terrible thing) they love to have a story about George.

You can see them on those gossip site and how the get off on putting him down and twisting things. And that also is good for the site?? This makes me ill, I don't like people like that.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:44

Mazy wrote:Like I always say I am predisposed on George's side. But the paparazzi are capable of making things look other than what they are. ..

I think it is creative writing and imaging. Look on this site some people see true love others see something else. Some paps and gossip writers just take a little event, and make it into whatever the most interesting thing is to sell their pictures or stories.
George does seem to be a creature of habit, and since his relationships seem to last only a few years, Stacy is nearing that mark so I think it is just time for a lot of these stories. Maybe George should really fool everyone and change things up a bit. I doubt it though, but who knows.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Mar 2013, 13:03

Mazy wrote:specially men; jealousy is a terrible thing

yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 14 Mar 2013, 17:25

It just goes on and on
she limps along,
as he power on.
Brain explode

Time to make dinneeer...

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2