George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What is the most important for you on George... EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What is the most important for you on George... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What is the most important for you on George... EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What is the most important for you on George...

+13
it's me
Sylvia Cheevers
Joanna
lelacorb
Dior
melbert
LornaDoone
madsky
Mazy
Barbara Garabedian
Katiedot
cupcake
Rachel
17 posters

Go down

What is the most important for you on George... Empty What is the most important for you on George...

Post by Rachel Fri 01 Mar 2013, 17:37

I'm a shy poster, not interested in his dates etc...interested in him, his work and his humanitarian projects. A lot here is all about "Who is George dating" so if his "dates" make it into the spotlight then its because of "you" and "you" and "you" are interested in reading about it...For me its "George" who has hard worked and is still hard working - his private life is his and should remain his...think we all pretend on our right on privacy - he has the same rights...so not for bad, would just like to welcome all to write your opinions on it... Wink
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What is the most important for you on George... Empty Re: What is the most important for you on George...

Post by cupcake Fri 01 Mar 2013, 19:51

One of the things i like on him is well beside's his good looks , he's also intellegent and tries to help others , he knows when to step back [at the oscars ben affleck spoke , george didn't], helps others [sudan] , has a great sence of humor l think that's one of the thing that makes him so appealing as a person , he knows how to make fun of himself , and ofcourse he makes good movies and has become better in this field with time , and l hope he will continue like these in the future. super cool [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

What is the most important for you on George... Empty Re: What is the most important for you on George...

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 02:56

Thank you, Rachel Van Bersten. Good point and great topic choice.

For me, it's always been George's sense of humour that shines out. He doesn't take himself seriously and he always has something of interest to say. So many celebrities seem to have disappeared up their own backsides, but not George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 02 Mar 2013, 03:11

I agree, it is his sense of humor that makes geroge a very interesting and intelligent man. Most of this stars do not have this unique quality and george has if overalll. He is very intelligent, helps the more unfortunate, and workes well with others. Men and women just love him, he is easy to love and his kindess and generosity are very special. He has a postive attitude and he is like the battery that never runs out, he keeps going strong and he seems to enjoy life to its fullest. god bless you george, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 02 Mar 2013, 04:55

For me it is about George the person. What I have appreciation for is his caring of others, not just his charities. He just seems to a very big heart, which comes through loud and clear. I have never heard him put anyone down.

Next would be his charity work, he doesn’t just write a check; he gives of his time and energy.

I feel that he is a very deep and intelligent person. He also drives himself to keep his plan on track. Like Casamigos, setting it up so that his profits go to the Satellite Sentinel Project, he wants it to have funding whether he is here or not.

Naturally his multi-talents in the movie industry, which he has worked hard to learn. All of these things take precedence over his RR, that comes when work is done.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 02 Mar 2013, 05:05

I love George's humor and humanitarian efforts, but I started being a George fan because of his work. I loved him as Doug Ross on ER, and before that on Sisters as Sela Ward's beau. (Ok not really a Facts of Life fan, but thought he was funny on Roseanne) Good Night and Good Luck, Syriana, and Michael Clayton are amazing movies. Burn Before Reading makes me laugh every time. He just really seems to be making more interesting and thought provoking movies. Can't wait to see what's next.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 02 Mar 2013, 05:33

his tight little ass.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Mar 2013, 05:59

in his baggy grandpa jeans?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Mar 2013, 07:59

Better than wearing them under the armpits what he used to do too.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:05

All of him, the man before of the actor!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:09

"What is the most important for you on George..." ME!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:17

Coolio Mel lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 13:55

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 14:11

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 14:13

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:10

sadly
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:52

Mel you are funny!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 02 Mar 2013, 20:49

For me, George still has that guy next door appeal, I think he's very aware of his position but there is no self-importance on display. His ability to find humour in just about anything is an excellent trait - on the superficial side, his twinkly eyes when he is smiling does it just nicely for me.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:38

Yes he is the stud next door . He he heeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:00

Well if only he was the stud next door - my neighbour looks like the CEO of the Harley Davidson Biker Gang..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 23:01

Well...if we're talking about what's ON George that is most important...what about his package? Very Happy I'll take Harley Davidson Biker Gang over our cat hoarder who lives next door!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 02 Mar 2013, 23:13

The package, well I wasn't going to go there, glad you did first - well all I can say is its true that high fences make good neighbours!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 23:57

Detached houses, high trimmed Lleylandii hedge and walled garden
make for good neighbours too !
Never see ours, which suits just fine !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 03 Mar 2013, 07:51

He´s got the look. Wink

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 03 Mar 2013, 08:52

His willpower and his individualism. And, of course, his artwork.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down