George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
March Chit chat - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

March Chit chat

+15
playfuldeb
blubelle
Best in Category
Lighterside
Dior
ktsue2002
cindigirl
OofOof
it's me
melbert
LornaDoone
silly girl
Joanna
theminis
Katiedot
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

March Chit chat - Page 2 Empty Re: March Chit chat

Post by Dior Sat 09 Mar 2013, 17:39

Yesterday was a big day for me.

A week ago or so, I registered on a local single forum and found a nice man writing nice messages to me.
He sent me a link to his website, got some pictures of me in return and the following days he was calling me every day.

Unfortunately he was working very much, so we couldn't meet and he even had to cancel our first date because of his work.

When I got his message on my mailbox I was dressed up on my way to the restaurant Sad(

He called me in the evening and apologized very nicely and yesterday we had our date then, finally.

He wanted to pick me up from work at 7pm, but he arrived earlier. which wouldn't have been a problem, if he wouldn't have been sitting there and complaining that he was so hungry while I had the last visitor before I could close the shop.

Before we were out of the door, he needed to let me know that he was so hungry again and suddenly he was suffering from an aching tooth.

Ok.

We arrived at the restaurant of his choice, had our dinner (he ordered the fat bomb with lots of garlic, yummy), than he told me, he had to call his mother. Haha.

He went out with his phone, came in again, passed our table where I was getting bored and went to the restroom with his phone in his hands.

Ok.

After he was back and sat down, I asked him, what we were going to do now and he said he would drive me home, because of his tooth!!!!!

Within an hour he managed the way to the restaurant, dinner and driving me to the bus stop miles away from where I live.

This is efficiency, right?

When I was at home, he called me and said everything would be alright with him, he had a cognac and a pill, good night until tomorrow.

Do I have a new boyfriend now?
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 17:56

lol! Doesn't sound much like it dearest Dior.
You be careful now with these anonymous datings....you don't know who you're meeting up with these days.....keep safe !

When I had a blind date 35 years ago his opening line was...
"I have to leave at 9.30 as I'm expecting a phone call from
my ex wife"

lol! he obviously didn't like the look of me. lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:14

He seemed to be under pressure somehow and pretty nervous.

When we were walking to the restaurant, he was stumbling and nearly fell on the ground.
I am very happy that we had no carcrash, I was a little scared because of him being so nervous.

He made me compliments for my looks, so I don't know what has driven him that insane?

Maybe his mother was his wife?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:19

Yes Indeed !

Be very careful is all I will say.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:24

The misery just called me, I'm off, hiding in the woods!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:46

Dior I would avoid him like the plague. First dates are precarious at best. I've been on first dates that were so bad they make your friend look like the second George coming. LOL

I met a guy at a singles dance, he showed me his card which stated he was a Rabbi. When he asked me out I thought why not, a man of God - how can I go wrong? When he picked me up I started suggesting restaurants in the area and he said no he's not going to buy me dinner until I come to his place. I said I don't think so, he said well maybe you're not right for me, I said "you got that right."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:54

First rule of a blind or unknown person date....
ALWAYS meet them at a Public Venue !!!

Take your own car, or taxi, tell a friend where and when you
are going to etc etc etc

You don't want to end up in a dangerous situation which can be avoided by a little planning.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:57

After moving I signed up for a dating site as well and, good God, most of the guys I've talked with seem to either want a mom, wife or f@ckbuddy! I like to have fun, go out and enjoy the company. Talk. Is that unreasonable? Not going to hook up with someone I just met and I really don't want to do their laundry! Got plenty of my own. Hard being single.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 09 Mar 2013, 19:59

@cindigirl
Eeew, your Rabbi story is so bad!
Btw, my lovely date was showing me his card, too. His credit card. As if that would have made anything better, lol.

@Joanna
Merci beaucoup for your kind advice, I wasn't alone at work, my work mate was with me and she was very impressed by his looks.
Me not so much as he lied about his height. Lucky dwarf, I didn't wear high heels.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Mar 2013, 20:05

Yes Oof....it must be hard.

When I was in between husbands....for 15 years...my attitude was that I had a good job, a good home, a good social life, so a man was going to be a bonus in my life, not a necessity.

Although this is a generalisation, I don't think many "single" men feel that way....at a certain age they just want a replacement wife and
to "be looked after".

I don't envy the single ladies looking for a reliable compatible companion these days. With the Internet dating sites around now I think a lot of men are just looking for a sexual adventure, and how is the lady to know that they are sincere, let alone available ?

Good luck to all ladies who are looking for a sincere companion through life....I hope you are all as successful as I was.....
at 50 years of age !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 09 Mar 2013, 20:15

I don't look for someone - I am single - and that's ok

and if it wouldn't be ok for me

I would never attend one of these Internet dating sites

either he will find me or not - nite everybody
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 09 Mar 2013, 20:39

Since all of my girlfriends are in a relationship, I'm starting to feel a little bit lonely.
And I must admit, I have very much fun on that dating page.
There are 300 men who want to meet me (giggle) and maybe Mr. Right is among them. Never give up hope!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:15

Never give up hope. Also, first appearances can be deceiving, especially if someone's not feeling well and is nervous.

That said, it does sound like a disaster date.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:41

I think every woman has had at least one disaster date in her life.

I agree with Joanna, never give a guy your home address until you're very sure about him and have met him a few times in a public place. Take a "fun" pic of him with your cell phone and then when he goes to the men's room, text it to a friend.

Dating has become a very scary option these dates. Please be safe ladies
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Mar 2013, 21:34

Family Feud one of the fast money questions:

"Name a Hollywood actor who would make a good looking President"

I'm yelling at the TV "George Clooney! George Clooney!"

The first contestant picked Tom Cruise - 6 points
The second picked Will Smith - 0 points

The number one answer? Yep, "George Clooney"

Had they said George they would have won $20,000!

Duh!

Moral of the story?

When in doubt the answer is George Clooney!

------------

Oh, this morning I stopped at a donut shop (shhh, just leave it alone) anyway, the clerk who's first language is NOT English asked me, "Do you want something more?"

And I said, "Well, if you've got George Clooney's phone number....?"

He laughed so hard I thought he was going to choke!

Hey, I was being serious! Laughing

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 10 Mar 2013, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Mar 2013, 21:35

Just shows we know best!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 21:42

That answer is too obvious, how could anyone say Tom Cruise over George - wow I would have won 20,000.

Re dating sites: a friend of mine just spent the last 3 months talking on the phone, internet etc with a man who she thought was perfect in every way. They were due to meet for the first time today. Two nights ago, she went to a party with one of her friends and what do you know, her internet/phone friend was there! Good news yes! Nope he was there with his wife!! His pregnant wife!! I keep telling my friend to not believe everything these dopes tell her, but alas disappointed again. 2 other men ran away when she told them she had 5 children, suggested she maybe shouldn't make that her opening statement!! HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 10 Mar 2013, 22:10

Well, I had a girlfriend who told any guy she just met that she wanted to marry soon and have children. Then she didn't understand the men were running away from her until I told her not to do so.
But meanwhile I adapted this from her to keep the men away from me, although it doesn't work that good, don't know why.

And on this dating site I actually have the fun of my life.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 11 Mar 2013, 00:00

My friend was having a lot of fun until she found the wife!! It can be lots of fun, just need to be very careful and even more selective, I think.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Mar 2013, 01:11

Many men use those Internet dating sites just for meeting
up for sex....they seem to think that's the only reason women join them....so yes....there will be a lot of married men on there looking for that little bit extra !
And vice versa too...but maybe more men.

Do be very careful and listen to your instincts every time.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 11 Mar 2013, 08:58

Funny,

There are people from all walks of life in online dating world. No personal experience but what I´ve heard after you put aside all the perverts, married men, freaks, mentally ill, fat and ugly, poor and unemployed and criminals, not only bunch women are wondering where they disappeared but they are wanted by Interpol also.

Don´t get your hopes too high but it´s possible to actually and finally find the regular John Smith there, I think. Who wants to get to know a woman gradually, to see if she is on a same page with him, without being invested in her. He can write same things to, let´s say, 20-30 women and compare the answers. After you meet and fell in love, don´t be surprised if he continues checking his account for new replies though….

Women with kids. I´d say if you are seriously interested it is better to put everything out at once. To see his reaction face to face. If he has an attitude it is very unlikely that you are going to change it. Some men can´t tolerate the kids. But there are men who find you more appealing because of it.

If you are looking for just someone to talk with, share a glass of wine, dinner or something, like a new guy friend. That might be too much to ask. I use ex-boyfriend for it. Very convenient. We have done this so long that I just cook and he comes over. No sexual tension, stress of getting dressed or anything… I can be in my pajamas for all he cares. Of course he could eat at home with his wife…
Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 11 Mar 2013, 19:53

"People will forget what you said; people will forget what you did; but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Vitamin F
I loved this and wanted to share it with you...

Why do I have a variety of friends who are all so different in character? How is it possible that I can get along with them all?

I think that each one helps to bring out a "different" part of me. With one of them I am polite. With another I joke.

I can sit down and talk about serious matters with one. With another I laugh a lot. I listen to one friend's problems. Then I listen to another one's advice for me.

My friends are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When completed, they form a treasure box. A treasure of friends!

They are my friends who understand me better than I understand myself. They're friends who support me through good days and bad.

Real Age doctors tell us that friends are good for our health. Dr. Oz calls them Vitamin F (for Friends) and counts the benefits of friends as essential to our well being.

Research shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression and terminal strokes. If you enjoy Vitamin F constantly you can be up to 30 years younger than your real age.

The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your most intense moments, it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50%. I'm so happy that I have a stock of Vitamin F!

In summary, we should value our friends and keep in touch with them. We should try to see the funny side of things and laugh together and pray for each other in the tough moments.

Some of my friends are friends on line. I know I am part of theirs because their names appear on my computer screen every day and I feel blessed that they care as much for me as I care for them. Thank you for being one of my Vitamins!

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Mar 2013, 19:57

sweet!!!! Hug1 Give hearts Give Flowers2 thanks!!! I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Mar 2013, 20:11

Men Are Just Happier People
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Nobby and Tosser.
EATING OUT When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in a tenner, even though it's only for £25. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back. When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
MONEY A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he needs. A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
BATHROOMS A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel. The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
ARGUMENTS A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
FUTURE A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
MARRIAGE A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.
DRESSING UP A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
OFFSPRING� Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

SO, send this to the women who have a sense of humor and who can handle it....and to the men who will enjoy

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 15 Mar 2013, 22:48

Cindigirl, thanks for the hilarity - needed a good laugh this morning xx

I singled out this one as in my house, definitely the way it goes, after 16 years my husband has still not learned to keep his mouth shut and pretend that I won the argument!

ARGUMENTS A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

OFFSPRING� Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house. So true, its a wonder I can remember my own name at times, in between trying to not forget homework due dates, library due dates, after schools sports, swimming days at school, the 2 different uniforms and what days they wear them on. Literally yesterday my son is sitting there in his school sports uniform and my husband asked him "did you have sports today" son aged 7 answered "Im not wearing this for fun and rolled his eyes"!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing! Too funny....

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Mar 2013, 23:58

Cindigirl, just read your friends post. Lovely. Thanks for making me laugh everyday.

Going through a rough patch the past month. Normally I'm the healthiest person around. Never get sick. Healthy as a horse. Seems like I've saved up...when it rains it pours as they say. Anyway, you ladies always make me laugh, and I thank you for being some of my Vitamin Fs.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:07

I'm glad you enjoyed the comments theminis and Oaf. Sometimes the truth is funnier than fiction.

I've been sick for the past month too with some kind of a stomach ailment, when I eat something I get bad stomach pains. Can't afford to lose any more weight but don't know what to do.

But glad I could give you some Vitamin F's. Love you all. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:11

This has not been a good season for health. I totally get the stomach issues everyone is having--although I think mine is more anxiety.

It is good to laugh. I hope you all feel better soon.

Cindi can you eat rice? That might help with some bulk.

Hopefully the spring will come and good things will happen for all.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:15

Hi all, not knowing particulars of what stomach ailments people are having, but I always eat heaps of yoghurt, bananas, potato, rice and have a sip of pure lemon juice, seems to settle my tummy, but I also prone to stomach probs when anxious about things too and alas only dealing with anxiety helps my tum feel better. One of my kids brought home a gastro bug last month, and although yoghurt is a diary which you are supposed to avoid for first 12 hrs of bug, I had a good dose of it throughout the day and felt amazingly better within 2 days (sometimes it works). xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:15

Thanks silly girl - I've been living on yogurt and soup but I'll try the rice.

Oops the minis - we posted at the same time, maybe I'm doing more harm than good with yogurt but yogurt is supposed to be for digestion.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:20

To all the Vitamin F friends here who have been or are still poorly...
I do hope you will all be well soon.
I know having a poorly spell can cause anxiety and a low spirit so I just want to wish you well.

flower Give Flowers2 flower Give Flowers2 flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:24

True Cindigirl it is meant to aid digestion, that's why I use it too, sorry its not helping x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:29

Cindi, I posted a comment about our similar circumstances with stomach issues but it didn't make it onto the thread...anyway, I feel your pain! Have spent the past month on the toilet basically. Can't leave the house much because I need to be near a bathroom and it's so embarrassing.

Unlike you, I've got some extra weight so I can afford to lose what I have so far but it just seems never ending. I'm having a colonoscopy on Monday after surviving a 2 week round of taking 2 of the worst antibiotics I've ever been on. Ended up covered in hives. Anyway, hopefully will know what the problem is on Monday.

As far as food and trying to stop the you know what--I found this stuff called Florastor online. It's a probiotic and it tells you to take on in the morning and one at night. I take two in the morning and two at night and it has helped me. You should try it. I found yogurt and dairy have not been good for me with this. Was living on rice and broth and bananas but have been fasting since yesterday. Goal is to give my stomach a rest--only drinking broth and tea. Think then maybe I won't have to drink as much of the stuff they give you for a colonoscopy as I won't have as much in me!

Anyway, try Florastor. It's helped me a bit.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:38

Oof-oof, Good luck with the colonoscopy - but be a good girl and take all the stuff they give you. It makes their job a hell of a lot easier. I speak from experience - enth number of years of doing this once a year. Take care

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 00:47

Yeah I know Party. I've had more colonoscopies than I can count sadly. I just hate that stuff. And, my stomach's so bad lately, I decided rather than start on the clear liquids on Sunday, I'd start Thursday and maybe by Sunday not have much in there so I won't have to drink all of it. Wishful thinking...

Really don't know how the Stacy's of the world do all those liquid cleanses all the time. I've been "cleansing" non stop for a month and now doing the clear liquids for the past two days, I'd love some real food. FOOD!!!!!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 14:41

Photos of a new holiday resort in Germany !!

New destination for George & Co ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/photos-luxury-beach-resort-built-aircraft-hangar-germany-article-1.1274145
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 20 Mar 2013, 01:39

I have been sooking like a baby all morning - because of my 6 year old daughter.
background - I told her off last week and she told me she wasn't my friend anymore - I said to her, that's fine Im not your friend, Im your Mummy and you will do what I say, because I said so!!!!

Anyhow this morning her teacher tells me that she is singing at school assembly next week and asked the teacher if she was allowed to choose the song Count on Me by Bruno Mars - She said "my Mummy who said she is not my friend, does everything for me that the man sings about, so she must be my bestest friend in the world and my Mummy too". She is singing it along with her classmates as part of the end of term school production. There is no way I'll be able to watch this through tears but will try...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 20 Mar 2013, 01:57

Wow that is so sweet....I cried reading it.... sunny

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 20 Mar 2013, 02:07

Sillygirl - then its good to know there are more sentimental people out there - I feel a bit silly at times, wear my heart on my sleeve -

Im remembering all the lovely sweet things she does now for when she's a teenager and slams the door in my face and tells me Im the worst Mom in the world!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Mar 2013, 02:49

These are moments when you KNOW you're a good mom TheMinis! My son tells me now that I was a good mom, however, back in the day I WAS the worst!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Mar 2013, 03:00

Oh wow, what a great story theminis.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 20 Mar 2013, 03:29

Thanks Ladies, imagine this - my little girl is always guaranteed to be the one child in her class who is not walking in line behind the others - she will be the one singing at the top of her lungs and pulling off some wicked dance moves at the same time, that pretty much sums up her personality - definitely more like her Daddy and marches to the beat of her own drum and I so love that!.

Yesterday I heard her before I saw her as she was skipping along singing Pink's Blow me one last kiss - time to change the music on my IPOD I think? Her older brother who is 7, literally said to me, lets leave her here! too funny.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:08

Moon rising in New Zealand January 2013.....fabulous !

A genuine film not doctored in any way....read the photographers description below video.

http://vimeo.com/58385453
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:47

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/joe-mcnally-burj-khalifa-skyscraper-photo-picture_n_2917817.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Photographer Joe McNally Takes Photo From Top Of Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Skyscraper, In Dubai

March Chit chat - Page 2 Dubai10

March Chit chat - Page 2 Dubai110

Not even if George Clooney himself was waiting at the top for me, would I venture up there
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:55

theminis, you have the best stories about your family. Luv 'em!

cindigirl, hope you're feeling better and in keeping with your man vs. woman funny comparison, I'm posting this. Haven't been on the chit chat threads in a long time, so if this has already been posted, sorry....

Differences Between Man and Women in a Shower

How To Shower Like a Woman:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups/leg-lifts,etc. Get in the shower.

Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah,wide loofah and pumicestone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs. Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country.

Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

How To Shower Like a Man:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her making the 'woo-woo' sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror.

Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your butt.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face.

Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a Shampoo Mohawk.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist.

If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the 'woo-woo' sound again.

Throw wet towel on bed.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh at the truth behind this, there is something so very wrong with you.

Have a great day! And, "woo woo"!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 12:08

Lakin - that was so funny and yep true in too many ways -

Would like to add one thing that hubby does that infuriates me no end -

In between admiring his weiner!, proceed to shave and leave all the bristles all over the formerly clean bathroom sink and any nearby toothbrushes - aaaagh (he hasn't done that since I turned the hot water on and he ended up having a very cold shower)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 12:13

ps. re my little munchkins - my 3 year old has now named his new stuffed leopard that he takes to bed - Testicles - no kidding - when his older brother gets up for school in the morning he's in big trouble!

Mind you my 7 year old thinks his testicles are another name for his belly button - have to ask who is educating this child? LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Mar 2013, 13:25

theminis wrote:ps. re my little munchkins - my 3 year old has now named his new stuffed leopard that he takes to bed - Testicles - no kidding - when his older brother gets up for school in the morning he's in big trouble!

Mind you my 7 year old thinks his testicles are another name for his belly button - have to ask who is educating this child? LOL

Oh dear...big trouble then for future wives !! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Mar 2013, 13:33

Re the Burj Khalifa....a man is permanently employed to fly a Hawk around the towers to keep the birds away.... so that the glass doesn't get "Very Vera'd" all over it. Lol

BTW....Some great shots of Tom Cruise walking all over
the Berj in MI 4 film !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 21 Mar 2013, 15:22

Lakin - I laughed so hard I wet my pants....really!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next