George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices'

+3
Stonehenge who?
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' Empty George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices'

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:44

From M&C

2 Feb 2011

Hollywood stars George Clooney and Penelope Cruz have been voted as the celebs with the sexiest voices.

The new poll was carried out by a recycling website to see who people find the sexiest just by the way they speak.

Cruz, who recently gave birth to her first child, beat off Liz Hurley and Nigella Lawson to claim the top spot in the female category.

While Clooney, 49, beat Ewan McGregor and Morgan Freeman to come first in the men's list.

According to UK newspaper The Sun, psychologists have said that people associate attractive voices with physical attraction even if they cannot see the person.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' Empty Re: George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices'

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:48

George I see he has a lovely deep voice. But Penelope? I find hers really annoying.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices' Empty Re: George Clooney and Penelope Cruz voted 'stars with the sexiest voices'

Post by Stonehenge who? Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:58

No, no, NO. Philip Seymour Hoffman is the celeb with the sexiest voice I love you
Who is Penelope Cruz? LOL! Vomit 2

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Feb 2011, 14:47

George has a GREAT GREAT voice
lower or louder

we all know Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 03 Feb 2011, 18:19

I love George's voice...I'd be happy to sit and listen to him read from a telephone directory.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Feb 2011, 21:21

well
not exacly that
but listening to ALL
THE WHOLE STORY
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 04 Feb 2011, 00:35

Nick has a great voice,like father,like son.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 04 Feb 2011, 01:18

And it's kind of ironic that when both of them are speaking "off the cuff", they both kind of stammer along. Not being critical, just an observation.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:02

I watched him host a PBS special and found myself listening to every word coming out of the man's mouth!Yes,you are right,off the cuff they both stop and start.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down