George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often?

+20
OofOof
Mazy
LornaDoone
theminis
ktsue2002
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
madsky
MM
it's me
fava
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
cindigirl
Bidbod
Katiedot
Lighterside
Joanna
Dior
blubelle
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often?

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:38

Is there any evidence of him "sleeping around" while he's in
a relationship ?

I thought I read somewhere that he doesn't two time when
he's in a relationship ?

Just curious.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can George Clooney and Stacy Keibler keep up a relationship if they don't see each other often?

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:44

Evidence?

Apart from his exes who said he cheated on him, none, and there never will be.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:04

Never any evidence is a bold thing to say. Just by some of the girlfriends he has picked, you have to think if he has dalliances with others they probably aren't that morally ethical either and certainly monetarily motivated, and may be able to get some evidence, video, etc. I think right now he is smart and savvy enough not to have that happen, but with advances in electronics who knows. Still this is another reason why George is so smart with his public image. he would say well I never said we are exclusive and the girl of the moment would agree.

Now this is just conjecture, he could be very loyal to all his girlfriends. I do remember some print piece that said he liked monogamy within a relationship for a few years at least, but not sure if he actually said that or they just conjectured it to create a piece.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 13:48

[deleted]

Last edited by Sylvia Cheevers on Sat 02 Mar 2013, 15:41; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Mar 2013, 14:56

it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Mar 2013, 15:49

melbert wrote:it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

sure!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:02

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2