George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Has George Clooney changed? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Has George Clooney changed? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Has George Clooney changed? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Has George Clooney changed?

+22
bunny
very vera
it's me
madsky
cindigirl
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
noodle
Lakin460
Lighterside
janieb
Katiedot
OofOof
melbert
theminis
LornaDoone
Maggy
Mazy
lelacorb
cupcake
Joanna
Dior
GCfollower
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has George Clooney changed? Empty Re: Has George Clooney changed?

Post by GCfollower Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:24

Not sure where to put this, but wanted to say this. GC has changed considerably. He is surrounded by really pompous people that make him stuck up now, it is sad, and he is a drunk. I am not a fan anymore...and ladies he is not going to leave Stacy, read all the twitter accounts, read them he promotes her all the time, he loves her and is stuck with her forever it would seem... he just seems to be brain washed and in bad shape....the people he is around are at such a high level they kick anyone to the curb, it is brutal and awful to even think about him or his posse, read what some lady wrote on his casamigos FB page, how he damaged her...his entire clan is ruthless and will stop at nothing to laugh at anyone behind their back, they mock people...my my things have changed for GC, no more hanging with the cool parents, he is around garbage now...so sad. He has turned into a fake, drunk who is obsessed with Elite status and who he is now...I see through it, it is an ugly scene all the way around. The way I see it, they are all insecure pretending to be self righteous and Gods...they think they rule...well, Pride comes before the fall.

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:30

I agree with you Dior, His girlfriend laughs while he is drunk? Because she is thinking OMG I am here with GC, who cares what is happening to him, I am here and have a chance at making it now...woo hoo! And boy did she? She made it big now...Good for her..she made him who he is right now, drunk daily and a mess...nice! At that level people brutally use people and suck the life out of em just to make it...you go Stacy, you know what you are doing daily...keep it up evil.

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:11

Cameras do not lie.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:31

Dior wrote:Cameras do not lie.

As you go through life, I think you'll find that they do actually !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:32

If George is in this situation is not Stacy's fault , he's a grown up men , he can take care of himself. And if he is in this situation its his fault , he should know better Evil or Very Mad
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:36

Joanna wrote:
Dior wrote:Cameras do not lie.

As you go through life, I think you'll find that they do actually !

No, never.
Cameras don't lie, only people do.Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:41

Darling Dior...believe me...
The camera can lie...especially now with all the
digital software available !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:46

It can't change your facial expression, can it?
Your Darling Dior
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:01

Ah Dearest Dior..... that is but a millisecond in the
woven tapestry of a whole life ! Lol

Going to watch my new Skyfall Bluray now....... Yahooooo

Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:15

Amuse-toi, ma chere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:16

Cameras don't lie,I am not an admirer of Stacy but she could even smile to hide the embarrassment, for a woman is not exciting to be accompanied by a drunken man, I challenge you to deny this!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:08

I don’t know but it looks like Stacy is drunk; she may or may not be. But if you look at a long stream of photos that are taken one right after another; some will look like the person is drunk some like they are sleepy or whatever. It all depends at what fraction of a second that the picture was snapped. Just taking a breath will change the outcome of a photo. So yes pictures do lie all the time that is why the Paparazzi take so many so that they can pick the ones they want to depict the outcome of a story line. We all know that they despicable, that is why they are so hated.

I will never believe any of this nonsense about George just because someone anonymously posts it here. It is all garbage, we all know that he drinks but he is not a drunk. He is too into his work to be a drunk, it would interfere too much. I love my George and will not change my opinion because someone wants to spur hate around, I will just pray for them for their evil doings. It is more of a sin to rob someone of their good name than it is to steal their gold.
Lies
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:18

Words can make or brake someone.

'The double edged sword.'

But then, there is karma, cheers
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:41

lelacorb wrote:Cameras don't lie,I am not an admirer of Stacy but she could even smile to hide the embarrassment, for a woman is not exciting to be accompanied by a drunken man, I challenge you to deny this!
Challenge appreciated.
Question: If you are embarrassed, do you look straight at the cameras and smile at people who are taking a picture of you in this stiuation?
Plus: If your boyfriend is a little bit tipsy there are a million things you can do to detract people and help him out, instead of walking in front of him and smiling at the cameras
She could have grabbed her dress with one hand and George with the other, she's a big girl, but she did not care for what he was doing.
My guess is, she was having the time of her life, all these exciting A-listers and the people around taking her picture, she just forgot about the person who brought her there.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:45

I was never spuring hate!!! But Thanks and it is not nonsense, I know people in his circles.. so to talk all this karma bs, get a grip...he said he quit drinking beginning of last year or did you forget? Also I have read far worse things on here that other people write than I..

.I am just tired of seeing him like this...this is a forum, people can post what they like to...just because it is not your cup of tea Magy and Mazy well then don't judge, I did not judge you...and I did not judge GC, it was an observation as all of you repeatedly make here..not everything in life will be rainbows as I have seen in this "fun" little bashing eh eh... I mean congratulating George forum ....So lighten up kids.... (As this forum states..."A mostly friendly fansite...ENOUGH SAID>>>Boo hooo!

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:56

Joanna wrote:Ah Dearest Dior..... that is but a millisecond in the
woven tapestry of a whole life ! Lol

Going to watch my new Skyfall Bluray now
....... Yahooooo

Hello!

OH I want one!! I loved Skyfall and plan to get a copy for my collection of DVDs that I'll watch over and over! But haven't had a chance to order one. Work has been such a bitch and home life is really hectic too! But think I'll make the effort tomorrow on my way home and pick up one when I get my Argo Blu-ray!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:57

So I have a curious question....have any of you on here had any direct contact with GC's inner circle...as in repeatedly? If you have great, if not then that explains the goo goo worship eyes as if he is so amazingly kind, perfect and his crew/posse to everyone..and they are not. Just sayin. It is a game in Hollywood to make people worship him...yes he is a good natured person, but he is changing alot by the people around him...the people that interact with us daily can change us, as in "we are a product of our environments" That can happen.

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:20

Gave you a greenie Mazy as I concur with your post.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:26

Ouch getting rudeness points here from others,,, I am sorry if I hurt all of your feelings here... but I have never felt so unwelcome here...how do i delete my profile and leave this forum...people never answer my questions and are just plain rude...you can dish it out but you just can't take it...No one reads my well informed intelligent posts and frankly I do not belong here then....never did I would like to leave.

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:27

You guys have done this before on other forums i was on some time ago... you gang up on the person...it is just low and rude...and zero class.

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:51

You have to go in individually to each of your 15 posts and delete those entries if you don't want them seen by anybody after you leave. Then I think you have to PM Katie and ask her to remove your profile.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Feb 2013, 04:06

GCfollower wrote:I was never spuring hate!!! But Thanks and it is not nonsense, I know people in his circles.. so to talk all this karma bs, get a grip...he said he quit drinking beginning of last year or did you forget? Also I have read far worse things on here that other people write than I..

.I am just tired of seeing him like this...this is a forum, people can post what they like to...just because it is not your cup of tea Magy and Mazy well then don't judge, I did not judge you...and I did not judge GC, it was an observation as all of you repeatedly make here..not everything in life will be rainbows as I have seen in this "fun" little bashing eh eh... I mean congratulating George forum ....So lighten up kids.... (As this forum states..."A mostly friendly fansite...ENOUGH SAID>>>Boo hooo!
Is not what you say but how you say it that make a difference.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Has George Clooney changed? Empty Has George Clooney changed?

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 04:24

All I know is reading some of these posts is enough to drive anyone to drink! This thread was supposed to be for photos of George now and in the past. A place for us go feast on his sexy self. GC If you have inside info on his "crew" please share that on the friends and family thread. Or move on.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Feb 2013, 05:13

Mazy wrote: But if you look at a long stream of photos that are taken one right after another; some will look like the person is drunk some like they are sleepy or whatever. It all depends at what fraction of a second that the picture was snapped.
Exactly. We had that very same conversation just a few months ago with pictures of George coming out of a restaurant in LA where he looked six sheets to the wind (that's 'very drunk' for non native english speakers). He looked so drunk that a bouncer had to hold him steady. Then we saw the video and realised he was not staggering drunk and what looked like a bouncer holding him up was just a picture taken from an angle that looked bad.

GCfollower wrote:read what some lady wrote on his casamigos FB page, how he damaged her..
That "some lady" posts here in this forum as Very Vera. She's already explained that many bad things happened to her, of which her interaction with George was only one thing.

GCfollower wrote: he said he quit drinking beginning of last year or did you forget?
And did you forget he was pictured two days later at an awards show with a glass of wine in front of him? Don't believe everything he says. Besides which, why on earth is it such a terrible crime to occasionally get drunk?

GCfollower wrote:So I have a curious question....have any of you on here had any direct contact with GC's inner circle...as in repeatedly?
Read the house rules before you post. People in George's inner circle don't post on here and anyone who has confidential information about George as a result of being close to him are asked to keep it confidential.

We also don't allow "I know something you don't know" posts. In the past on other forums there have been occasions where posters wanting the attention it gets them made up stuff about knowing George.

GCfollower wrote:Ouch getting rudeness points here from others,,, I am sorry if I hurt all of your feelings here... but I have never felt so unwelcome here...
Sigh. This is a discussion forum which means people are allowed to disagree with you. If you don't understand that concept or are so sensitive that you can't deal with anyone not agreeing with you, then better not to post on a forum in the first place. Nobody has been rude to you. One or two have politely disagreed with what you've written and that's all.

GCfollower wrote: how do i delete my profile and leave this forum...
Read the instructions: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GCfollower wrote:people never answer my questions
Why should they? If someone doesn't want to reply then they're perfectly entitled not to.

GCfollower wrote:You guys have done this before on other forums i was on some time ago... you gang up on the person...it is just low and rude...and zero class.
Ah, thought so. This is you under another user name isn't it? Ah well, happy to kick you off again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 05:24

Thank you Katie.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 19 Feb 2013, 19:07

Thanks Katiedot! This person needs to get some very serious help.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 19 Feb 2013, 21:01

Katiedot, I did not read all of the posts, but I couldn't see her not following the houserules?
As long as she doesn't harm anybody and is following the houserules, why don't you let her post her opinion like anybody else?
To me she seems to be an intelligent and educated person, but as soon as she is here everybody is picking on her, no matter if she is behaving good or bad.
She wrote a lot of interesting and funny comments as Cynisca for example, and what I like most about her is that she has her own opinion and is no [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!!
I do not think she is interested in being a member of ths forum, looks like she is just teasing you?
Whatever you say about her, I totally agree with many things she posted and also I LIKE HER.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Feb 2013, 21:18

She pretty much said what all of us have written at one point or another, but in a brute way.

Not everyone is into writing etiquettes.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Feb 2013, 04:10

Dior wrote: Katiedot, I did not read all of the posts, but I couldn't see her not following the houserules?
Let's see now: the rules say you can't register and re-register under multiple usernames.

She's also insinuating that she knows things about George because she knows his inner circle which is against the house rules.

And then she states that Ben Weiss is a drug addict, which not only breaks this website's rules but also the law. Clear now?

Dior wrote: As long as she doesn't harm anybody and is following the houserules, why don't you let her post her opinion like anybody else?
She does do harm, she is breaking the rules and I've given her a lot of freedom to post on this forum. When I see her new username I could just ban her right away but I don't, I give her the benefit of the doubt every time and she can always post as long as she behaves and follows the rules, same as anyone else here. That's more than she'd get from any other forum owners.

She does harm people: she hurts herself (more on that in a minute) and she hurts George's public image with the shit she posts. But most of all she harms everyone reading the tripe she writes. She lives in a fantasy world where she's George's soul mate and bonded for life with him. She has to come up with ever more improbably convoluted explanations for why she and George aren't actually together in real life. In past iterations that's included gambling debts, the mafia and George working for the CIA. At the moment she believes it's all of us posters on this site who manage George's private life, controlling him and forcing him to date Stacy. This would be incredibly funny if it weren't so sad that someone can actually twist reality into a double pretzel like this and think it's fine.

I've been dealing with her for over four years and what you don't seem to understand (or perhaps choose not to understand?) is that she has a mental illness. When she's able to post here in a healthy way, then fine she can, but when she goes off on her rants that George is surrounded by satanists, drug users, the mafia, and is being forced into pretending to date his girlfriend (this isn't Stacy-specific, this theory of hers applies to Sarah Larson and Elisabetta Canalis too) by nefarious circles of mafiosi, CIA operatives and all the posters on this forum - including you, Dior - then it's time for her to go byebye.

From a legal perspective I can't allow her slurs, libel and allegations on this site. It's also my opinion that acting as though her fantasies are genuine is not good for her. She needs psychiatric help. I can't do anything to help her but I can help by not fuelling those fantasies or giving her an outlet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 20 Feb 2013, 05:27

Sorry to say Katie I have to agree with you. We feel bad for her but it is not healthy for her if we pretend what she says is truth.

Back in New York we had a neighbor like this. without a word of lie we would have a meeting almost weekly in one of our homes with the detectives. She would get physically abusive. From what I have been told she has all her windows boarded up and has really gotten worse. I am so thankful I don't live near her anymore.

With the laws today you cannot force them to get help and it is sad. I don't envy you with what you go through. You have to do what the law says??? Have a Good One.
Good night
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 20 Feb 2013, 08:34

@Katiedot

"I've been dealing with her for over four years and what you don't seem to understand (or perhaps choose not to understand?) is that she has a mental illness."

No, I left that out for a reason and do not talk to me like I was an idiot.
In opposite to you, I do not make statements about people's mental health in public.
I critisized another poster who was speculating about the mental issues of David Russel's son as well, because I think this is such an awful thing to do on a public page.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Feb 2013, 09:03

I understand your point of view but I can't pretend that she's well when she's not.

David O Russell made an entire film because of his son's problems and talked about them at length in interviews. It's not a secret. I understand if you don't want to join in but it's information that's been put out in public for discussion by Russell himself.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 20 Feb 2013, 09:20

Nothing to do with pretending.
And if you take Russel as a good example for your own behaviour, good night!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:03

Thank you Katie for taking a "hit" for us continually to keep this site open and for keeping this forum an "insanity" free zone. We may not say it often enough but I know that a great many of us appreciate the fact that you continue on this thankless (and monetary FREE) endeavor. (the occasional flowers and chocolates notwithstanding, of course!)
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:28

Dior wrote:Katiedot, I did not read all of the posts, but I couldn't see her not following the houserules?
As long as she doesn't harm anybody and is following the houserules, why don't you let her post her opinion like anybody else?
To me she seems to be an intelligent and educated person, but as soon as she is here everybody is picking on her, no matter if she is behaving good or bad.
She wrote a lot of interesting and funny comments as Cynisca for example, and what I like most about her is that she has her own opinion and is no [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!!
I do not think she is interested in being a member of ths forum, looks like she is just teasing you?
Whatever you say about her, I totally agree with many things she posted and also I LIKE HER.

Maybe if and when she posts offensive material elsewhere on the internet, using YOUR nickname, you may feel differently about her.
She's done that to some of our friends here in the past.

I don't care that she uses my nickname or uses my pictures of my dog on her bogus Facebook page to fill her empty boring days and nights cos I have more important real people and interesting real things in my life !

"Who needs a therapist when a Westie is licking your toes ?" Give Flowers
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:47

Jo, anyone who "knows you" knows that it is the nutter and not you saying those things. We LOVE you Love3 and know you're not any "crazier" than usual! LOL (kidding!) Give Flowers
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:21

Lighterside wrote:Thank you Katie for taking a "hit" for us continually to keep this site open and for keeping this forum an "insanity" free zone. We may not say it often enough but I know that a great many of us appreciate the fact that you continue on this thankless (and monetary FREE) endeavor. (the occasional flowers and chocolates notwithstanding, of course!)

I heartily agree with Lighter! Thanks, Katie, for doing the dirty work and keeping the house free of debris. The maniacal, narcissistic (did I spell that right?) rantings of these (this) poster(s) are nothing but unwanted clutter.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:26

Have to agree. I know she's not well and I'm sorry for her but I hate it when she sneaks in. Thank you Katie for all you do to keep this place running smoothly...and thanks to Lorna and Theminis who both worked so hard removing her rants on her last "visit."
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Feb 2013, 18:58

Lighterside wrote:Jo, anyone who "knows you" knows that it is the nutter and not you saying those things. We LOVE you Love3 and know you're not any "crazier" than usual! LOL (kidding!) Give Flowers

Thank you Llighter...and others. flower

Millie is now asking for royalties for the use of her picture.....
In the form of cooked chicken nibbles.
Mind you she's never tasted George's turkey meatballs yet !

oopsie
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 20 Feb 2013, 20:17

Poor innocent Millie! I don't like her hijacking Joanna's name, but I really don't like dragging an innocent little dog into it. Give her a few chicken nibbles for me too.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt Cdr Georgie Stout Wed 20 Feb 2013, 20:37

I found this site through imdB while researching The Three Kings.
I must say it doesn't generally feel like an independent fan forum because it seems strictly controlled with routine posting. Also, the flow of comments lacks spontaneity., IMO. scratch So maybe that's how many perceive it.
People assume A-list actors would have professional pr teams running their fan clubs, right?
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt Cdr Georgie Stout Wed 20 Feb 2013, 20:39

P.S. But how has all this got to do with the topic about George Clooney changing? scratch
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 20 Feb 2013, 20:56

Um...nothing?
This topic is a rethorical question!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:11

At the risk of lacking spontaneity I'd like to add that I think George has changed, become more distant and more cautious. But then who can blame him? Almost everything he says or shares gets blown out of proportion. Earlier in his career I think he shared too much about himself and now he's learned to choose his words in interviews.

And Lt. Cdr please explain how our posts lack spontaneity.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:29

I thought this was a good question, not so much the way it was implied that George is in high school and being totally swayed by his fake phony friends, Rande, Cindy and now Stacy and then they turn him into a drunk mean guy. (Isn't that the quasi-plot of Mean Girls? Does that make George -Lindsey Lohan? LOL)

But has he changed? A lot say George's girls seem to be wash, rinse and repeat. I know some on here think that Stacy may be different. Not saying marriage, because I think that is crazy. Just wondering do we think this one is different? I think we are about ready for the repeat part but just wondering. Has he changed dramatically in other ways?

Also, anyone who thinks this is a "sanctioned" George PR site doesn't know much about PR. There is no way Stan or any respectable PR firm would let our conversations go on on, we so would be deleted.

Thanks to Katie and monitors I can take a bit nutty posts, but then it's too much. I'll write you all fake George love letters if you want!!! LOL

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:00

fake George love letters ??

nah...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:08

l hope he's time with Stacy is up , he can be single at last , spend time with the boys and doing things he likes LOL!
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:16

it's me wrote:fake George love letters ??

nah...
I would rather get some fake George love letters than this bullshit my former BFF sent me for Christmas.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:21

ops
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt Cdr Georgie Stout Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:36

On a side note, I believe that the poster to whom you refer is several people or at least 3. More than likely antagonizers or provocateurs because you females gang up on them like an ambush.
I just had a look at Joanna Dungworth's Fbk page & I think she's a beautiful lady. Great photos too.

As for calling them "nutters" or mental, you females are offensive. I remember some thread by a poster Vera here who had emotional issues & was open about them.

Cindigirl -> lacking spontaneity at times when discussions seem too obvious as pushing agendas/opinions/ objectives.

BACK TO TOPIC -> if George Clooney is changing, perhaps he's maturing...Older, wiser, different priorities, needs.. All speculation but happens to most people.
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next