George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck

+9
amaretti
phys major
niloufar
melbert
silly girl
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
it's me
Katiedot
13 posters

Go down

Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck Empty Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:53

So far I can only find tweets about this:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck Empty Re: Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck Empty Re: Screening of Argo and Q&A in London with George Clooney and Ben Affleck

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:18

when, where?

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:25

Think it's the British Film Institute on the South Bank - seats look like the Royal Festival Hall

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:27

thanks Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Feb 2013, 15:19

These screenings with the actors, crew, etc. are always very entertaining. They give you some really interesting behind the scenes info. Sometimes on what they had to do to get the film even made, to just the silliness that sometimes happens on set.

I missed the Argo one in Los Angeles, but here's hoping they'll have one for The Monuments Men when it finally comes out.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 10 Feb 2013, 16:49

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Feb 2013, 17:10

LornaDoone wrote:I missed the Argo one in Los Angeles, but here's hoping they'll have one for The Monuments Men when it finally comes out.
Call me!!! I will go with you! I just need a day or two advance to get there in time. Do you have an extra couch???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 17:14

still sadness

what happened!?!?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sun 10 Feb 2013, 17:30

i love him sooooooooooo much Love4 but i think he is tired Rolling Eyes mybe he is sad , because SK is not with him
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 10 Feb 2013, 18:05

JPNM...LOL
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 18:33

JPNM ?? is?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 18:34

JPNM ?? is?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Feb 2013, 22:00

melbert wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:I missed the Argo one in Los Angeles, but here's hoping they'll have one for The Monuments Men when it finally comes out.
Call me!!! I will go with you! I just need a day or two advance to get there in time. Do you have an extra couch???

No extra couch but I've got a floor bring a sleeping bag! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Feb 2013, 22:11

Love3
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 10 Feb 2013, 22:18

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 10 Feb 2013, 23:25

Just got back and catching up. I love the way he looks here. Doesn't look tired or in pain to me. Love this G more than the suited G at the BAFTA's but didn't think he looked bad there either. He's obvkously growing a beard and his hair for MM. Think we need to remember he's getting older. He's lived large his whole life. Its catching up with him. Even so, at least in the latest pics, I think he is like a fine wine...getting better with age!

I wonder why he seems ok attending awards shows alone elsewhere but not at home. I like Stacy but think he looks so much sexier without her!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 23:32

is he getting older?
really??

okok
I'm kiddin
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Feb 2013, 23:38

Well, for this one he's not alone. He's with his close friends and the Argo team. He sounded SO chuffed in his acceptance speech and looked genuinely delighted and proud. And rightly so.
I think when he comes to UK for the Awards he also does a lot
of net working/catching up in the short time that he's here.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 08:46

right

still there?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 11 Feb 2013, 14:44

[quote="OofOof"]Just got back and catching up. I love the way he looks here. Doesn't look tired or in pain to me. Love this G more than the suited G at the BAFTA's but didn't think he looked bad there either. He's obvkously growing a beard and his hair for MM. Think we need to remember he's getting older. He's lived large his whole life. Its catching up with him. Even so, at least in the latest pics, I think he is like a fine wine...getting better with age! /quote]

I am not sure the beard is for MM. The photos of the actual monuments men I have seem do not show anyone bearded. Also they were all military men or given mililtary titles, so I am not sure the beard would fit. I guess time will tell us....

Last edited by fava on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 14:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry screwed up the quote but don't know how to fix)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Feb 2013, 15:21

Totally agree, fava. George Stout had a moustache, but I think His Nibs may have decided not to bother to shave. Or he's supporting Mr Affleck, who's implied (somewhere) that it's now a good luck charm for the Awards system a la his character in Argo - think he also vaguely mentioned that it wasn't particularly popular at home! Cd be wrong of course...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:28

His Nibs

is this G ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:16

Oh, yep! Term of endearment, I M

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 20:48

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 12 Feb 2013, 05:56

George was spotted leaving his Hotel and assuming he's headed back to Germany to work. Theres as story out there somewhere on that. Love6
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 12 Feb 2013, 14:31

Love4

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down