George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life

4 posters

Go down

Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life Empty Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life

Post by silly girl Tue 05 Feb 2013, 17:06

I thought this was interesting because she has acted in two films with GC. Since it is about be a co-star I wonder if she will have an essay about him. I have always liked her.

Judy Greer Scores Big Advance for First Book (Exclusive)

"I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star," a humorous collection of essays from "The Descendents" and "Arrested Development" actress, will be published in 2014.

Doubleday is set to announce that it has acquired I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star, the debut story collection by actress Judy Greer (The Descendants, Californication), The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The Random House imprint acquired the book in a pre-empt.
Financial terms are not expected to be disclosed, but sources with knowledge of the deal tell THR that Greer netted an advance of nearly $1 million.
Publication is scheduled for 2014.

The book will include humorous essays with titles like “Celebrities I’ve Peed Next To,” “I’m Not America’s Sweetheart, I’m America’s Best Friend" and “Bad Oscar!” that chronicle Greer's life from her childhood in the Midwest to her success as an actress in such films and TV shows as Two and a Half Men and 27 Dresses.

“So this is me, just trying, in book form, to introduce myself,” Greer said in a statement.
“This is who I am. This is what I think about things. This is stuff that happened to me, that could have just as easily have happened to you. I think I am really lucky to be where I am in life, but I've never really lost that feeling that I don't fit in, and if you have, will you please email me and tell me how you did it? I'm serious.”
Added Random House Editor-at-Large Christina Malach, who acquired the book: "We've known for years what a wonderful actor Judy is, but ... it's rare to find a first book that has this kind of humor, insight and, most of all, a relatable and endearing voice.”
The book deal comes amid a busy year for Greer, who has appeared in every medium from theater to film to the web.
She just wrapped production on the remake of Carrie and is reprising her role as Kitty Sanchez for Netflix's revival of the cult TV hit Arrested Development, which will debut on the streaming service in the spring.

In November, she made her Broadway debut in Dead Accounts, alongside Katie Holmes.
In addition, Greer continues to do the voice of Cheryl on FX's Archer and host the Yahoo lifestyle web series Reluctantly Healthy.
CAA represented Greer on the book deal. She is also represented by PYE and lawyer Eric Suddleson.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrested-developments-judy-greer-scores-417936

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life Empty Re: Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Feb 2013, 17:14

I love Judy Greer because she seems to be so down-to-earth and real. On one of the Q&A Descendent interviews she says people ask her what it feels like to kiss George Clooney. She said although she also had an acting part with him in the Three Kings movie she didn't kiss him, they only had sex.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life Empty Re: Judy Greer to write a book of essays about her life

Post by amaretti Tue 05 Feb 2013, 17:42

Heheheeee Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 05 Feb 2013, 18:57

cindigirl wrote:I love Judy Greer because she seems to be so down-to-earth and real. On one of the Q&A Descendent interviews she says people ask her what it feels like to kiss George Clooney. She said although she also had an acting part with him in the Three Kings movie she didn't kiss him, they only had sex.
The best way to avoid any emotional attachment Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down