George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men

+17
cindigirl
silly girl
theminis
Joanna
Pink Ice 1990
NotAvailable
amaretti
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
Maggy
traone
Katiedot
Dior
Atalante
Best in Category
it's me
pizza
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Mar 2013, 22:01

Yep, I remember that, and unless I'm imagining it, there was no working at weekends.

As a matter of interest, is it usually this cold in the middle of March in Berlin?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:01

WOW Ho appena guardato il produttore cinematografico ARGO George Clooney e Ben Affleg .... EMOZIONANTE dall'inizio alla fine. Clooney e Affleg Teheran avrebbe citato in giudizio! E anche produrre un contro-film .... veramente un film super-politico!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:06

WOW I have just seen the movie ARGO. A great political film .... that this film has earned several Oscars is safe as the Amen in church!! From start to finish the film exciting!! Laughing out loud
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:08

WOW habe eben den Film ARGO angeschaut Produzent George Clooney und Ben Affleg....SPANNEND VON ANFANG BIS ENDE. Teheran möchte Clooney und Affleg verklagen!!!! Und sogar einen Gegenfilm produzieren....echt ein Super politischer Film!!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:09

EMPFEHLENSWERT echt SUPER....den schau ich mir nochmals an!!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:11

Shocked RECOMMENDED real SUPER .... I look at me again!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:16

A pigeon flew at me today and i thought of monuments men LOL

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:02

@very vera>>>>ich denke dass du nicht alle Tassen im Schrank hast!!!! Spliff
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:03

I can't understand you
LOL
but I got the picture so i get it a little

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:30

nach meiner meinung, ihr seid beide verrueckt
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:51

what???

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:54

Pizza said she thinks you're one sandwich short of a picnic. I said I think you both are. Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 19 Mar 2013, 01:35

what don't you like my birdie jokes LOL Laughing geek

actually i gave you a greenie

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 15 Apr 2013, 03:22

With the casting in Goslar I was as I have told you.... after I, however, the casting photos has seen.... I have got a fright they were so agency Film visions been made.... that I me there shits from the casting has cancelled. I have called in Babelsberg and have complained to this agency!!!! Sad
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 15 Apr 2013, 03:45

As I've told .... I was in Goslar (Germany) at the casting of the film The Monuments Men
The agency faces film in Berlin (Agentur Filmgesichter Berlin), have unprofessional people hired to make the extras images.
I complained about this agency in Babelsberg. The woman this agency heard is called "Ragwitz".
She and her team are looking for the "best" extras. She has their best friends as an extra select.... and other extras were not selected.
I find that real shit what have since made​​.
These images have become Worst.
Just terrible!! With these photos you never get a chance to participate in this film.
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Apr 2013, 06:03

Hug1 poor baby
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 15 Apr 2013, 10:55

Sorry for your bad luck pizza. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Tue 07 May 2013, 01:04

jo happy birthday I am indeed "had to work late hours

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 12 May 2013, 23:53

n-tv, n24, or RTLregional has a report on TV about the movie "The Monument's Men," as extras have been interviewed and I do too. I do not find this video.
But it could also have been Rtl regionally. Although I have found a video by but I was not interviewed the whole interview. Has anyone seen the video??

I'm the one with the red cap was interwievt .... but there should be a longer video. A friend of mine has seen it on TV and said that the station was ntv.
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 12 May 2013, 23:57

at 0:13 Min I only said George Clooney .... the interview was longer one has asked me questions. This was shown on TV about 3 weeks ago. Oi, you!

pizzale wrote:I not only had a red cap and a red nose but it was very cold in the Clooney casting in Goslar pig

Last edited by theminis on Sun 26 May 2013, 23:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved from London thread)
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

pizza - "Pizza" Forum Poster Gets a Part as an Extra in The Monuments Men  - Page 3 Empty BERLIN

Post by pizzale Mon 27 May 2013, 03:22

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, I remember that, and unless I'm imagining it, there was no working at weekends.

As a matter of interest, is it usually this cold in the middle of March in Berlin?

Sorry I read it only today. I do not get along with this forum. Yes it is very cold in Berlin in March.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 03:18

pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3