George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU!

+4
melbert
MM
playfuldeb
suebee
8 posters

Go down

AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! Empty AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU!

Post by suebee Wed 16 Jan 2013, 22:15

SOON A LOW???? ON ANY GIVEN DAY I CAN USUALLY LOSE 67% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION...

WILL TRY TO BRING THOSE NUMBERS BACK UP!

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! Empty Re: AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU!

Post by playfuldeb Wed 16 Jan 2013, 23:38

well, if they unfriended me, it's their loss
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU! Empty Re: AD ABOVE STATES (3) PEOPLE JUST UNFRIENDED YOU!

Post by suebee Thu 17 Jan 2013, 00:05

hahahahaahaha! did you see when you came on the same message or does it really just come on when I sign in...lol

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 00:05

I didnt notice, but then I wasn't looking
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 17 Jan 2013, 01:45

All I can say about this is: malarkey!! Just ignore this pop-up, because it is a false advertisement. I will agree it is very annoying.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Jan 2013, 02:36

I have seen it on several sites that I've gone to. Haha! Joke's on them!! I don't HAVE 3 friends!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Jan 2013, 04:37

I guess it's just an advert trying to get you to sign up for facebook. Stupid.

Moving this to the right part of the forum which is the 'party in the kitchen' section.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 17 Jan 2013, 04:48

Some days I wish some of my family would unfriend me considering what crap they post on Facebook plus I've got one family member who tags ME on pictures that I'm not even in!

Hmm, now that I think about it maybe I should unfriend them!! Brahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 17 Jan 2013, 05:22

Facebook does my head in at times - I have several family members that update their status all day long with real interesting posts such as - "I'm tired - I had spaghetti for dinner" blah blah blah - finally learned to play with facebook so I don't have to read all that inane chatter
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 08:07

Lorna you made me smile. Have to agree facebook is a pain in the you no what! Got bullied by friends to finally sign on and somehow everybody is a best friend and I get constant updates on every little thing they do...and some of them do nothing but post pics and other stuff ALL DAY LONG! got to figure out how g o ignore them!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 17 Jan 2013, 09:40

Oof you can stop them from showing up in your news feed, that will help. Click on their name and highlight the tab that says friends, then if Show up in News Feed has been ticked - untick it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down