George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy

4 posters

Go down

How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy Empty How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Jan 2011, 13:13

Can't decide if this is a pro-Obama or anti-Obama piece. Anyway, nice to know what it is that Americans dream about at night. I've often wondered Suspect

When President Obama falls asleep each night, he doesn't dream about an impromptu karaoke-fest with the cast of Glee like the rest of America. No, the President of the United States dreams about a world filled with electric cars. Or so he would have you believe, based on his 2011 State of the Union address. During the speech, Obama declared that by 2015, he wants 1 million electric vehicles on the road. Click through to find out which celebs and politicos are already speeding down electric avenue.

George Clooney: One to Tango
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The hunky actor recently made quite the electric car upgrade. He traded in his eco-friendly Tango one-seater (pictured at left) for the Tesla Roadster, the electric car equivalent of a Ferrari. Clooney is all about driving green, saying, "We are going to have to find a way to get away from oil. It has start with someone, somewhere, changing policy."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy Empty Re: How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy

Post by melbert Sat 29 Jan 2011, 18:41

That car is just so cute! And the guy beside it ain't half bad either! lol
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy Empty Re: How Clooney, DiCaprio are Making Obama Happy

Post by blubelle Sat 29 Jan 2011, 19:39

I'd buy the car but only if the guy next to it came with it.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Jan 2011, 20:36

G not included, I fear
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down