George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50? George Clooney mention

+2
melbert
silly girl
6 posters

Go down

What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention Empty What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50? George Clooney mention

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Dec 2012, 14:01

From Huffington Post:

What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?

When I was in my 20s, I couldn't imagine associating the word 'sexy' with anyone over 30. A man over 50? Gross! My perspective has drastically shifted now that I'm in my 50s, dating again after divorce. I feel sexier and happier than ever. And I have dated many men who are quite sexy into their 50s and beyond. The secret does not lie in being as handsome as George Clooney, the sexiest man over 50 (according to a Google search). So, what makes a man sexy over 50?

6 Keys To What Makes A Man Sexy Over 50

1. Confidence, Confidence, Confidence! The number one quality that makes a man sexy at any age is self-confidence. A man over 50 has lived a good chunk of his life. If he's happy with who he's become, he is much more sexy. He displays his confidence in the way he dresses and moves, the way he sits and speaks. He smiles easily. And that ease and comfort make him über-sexy!

2. Brains. Smart is sexy. He's a guy with strong opinions and the ability to express them without offending. He also values what you have to say. Sexy smart is not about how many degrees he has or what Ivy League college he attended. He has common sense from a life well lived and decisions well made.

3. Manliness. It's exciting when a man is bold, takes charge, makes plans; a 'manly' man. Men over 50 tend to be more demonstrative with their praise than the men you dated in your 20s. Isn't that a turn on? Give me a take-charge guy any day over one who's passive. That's sexy!

4. Passion. Whether it's about his work or his life, a man with passion is a big turn-on. Over the age of 50, some men are throwing in the towel. They're looking forward to retiring, golfing and sitting in front of the TV in a big easy chair, slugging down a few brewskies every night. Shoot me! I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be with a man who has no passion or vitality. Don't you love a man who's excited about life and all the possibilities for a bright and exciting future, even if he does retire? There is sexiness in living a full, passionate life. Bring it!

5. Fun. Girls just want to have fun. At least this girl does! Being playful brings out the teenager in both partners, which makes the relationship alive and sexy. Remember the hormones that raged in your teens? They come rushing back when you can access that carefree, playful aspect to your relationship, especially when you're over 50. Don't you find that to be sexy?

6. Integrity. Ultimately, all the sexy qualities in a guy don't mean anything if he's not a good guy. A man I once dated described himself as a Tootsie Roll pop: hard on the outside, soft on the inside. What a great metaphor for a macho take-charge guy who has a soft, kind, sweet heart; a romantic who's not afraid to be vulnerable. Because ultimately, the more open and honest the man, the more loving the relationship will be. And that is so sexy!

What do you find sexy in a man over 50? Please share your comments below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention Empty Re: What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50? George Clooney mention

Post by melbert Sat 29 Dec 2012, 01:48

George IS sexy!!!!!!!!!! See, he's even winking at us ------------------->
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50?  George Clooney mention Empty Re: What Makes a Man Sexy Over 50? George Clooney mention

Post by OofOof Sat 29 Dec 2012, 04:49

He is SEXY! That's actually why he caught my attention as far back as Sisters! Ooh la la.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 29 Dec 2012, 05:50

I say George is one of the sexiest man around. He is passionate, loves life to its fullest, loves to laugh, take each day as it comes, enjoys his vacations, his work, directing and acting, helping the less fortunate, loves his family, enjoys dating and being single, loves animals, and very intelligent, easy to talk to ,just being around him enlightens my soul. He is just a all around nice man, men and women love his man and I am glad I had the opportunity to work with him and be around him and hope to do so more in the future. He is an all around sexy man over 50.bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Dec 2012, 09:37

nice words Barbara! Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 12:03

Barbara Garabedian wrote:I say George is one of the sexiest man around. He is passionate, loves life to its fullest, loves to laugh, take each day as it comes, enjoys his vacations, his work, directing and acting, helping the less fortunate, loves his family, enjoys dating and being single, loves animals, and very intelligent, easy to talk to ,just being around him enlightens my soul. He is just a all around nice man, men and women love his man and I am glad I had the opportunity to work with him and be around him and hope to do so more in the future. He is an all around sexy man over 50.bg

Good comments Barbara...thank you. Coolio

So refreshing to hear from
someone who actually knows him !
Maybe you have a story or two to share with us here ? Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down