George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts? Say it isn't so!

4 posters

Go down

Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! Empty Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts? Say it isn't so!

Post by LornaDoone Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:07

Okay, couldn't find the other Blind Items thread so am posting this one here.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/11/blind-item-3_30.html

Friday, November 30, 2012
Blind Item #3

What A+ list all movie actress is finally getting a chance to explore with women which is something she has always wanted to do. While on the set she met someone who changed her life and the pair have continued to explore, although not as much as they did while filming. The actress is not going to leave her significant other for the woman, although he has said that he feels threatened by this new version of the actress. He does say she is nicer than she has ever been before.

Some of the guesses are Julia Roberts and then one commenter posted this link to a Daily Mail article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2240748/Julia-Roberts-holds-hands-star-Julianne-Nicholson-dining-together.html

(A bunch of pictures are at the link - I'm not savvy enough to post them here)

It seems Julia Roberts made some friends for life while filming her latest movie August: Osage Country recently.

The actress and her co-star Julianne Nicholson looked like they had known each other for years when they strolled hand-in-hand together on Thursday.

Julia, 44, and her 41-year-old new best friend had just enjoyed a meal together at Hal’s Bar and Grill in Venice Beach.

They were reportedly joined for lunch by Ewan McGregor and Dermot Mulroney, who also star in the upcoming black comedy.

But it didn’t look like Julia and Julianne were discussing work as they chatted animatedly while walking through the car park together, unfazed by the wet weather.

Julia looked stylish but cosy for the outing in a thick stone-coloured jacket, jeans, brown motorcycle boots and a cute plum hat.

Meanwhile Boardwalk Empire star Julianne went for an all-black ensemble and teamed a leather jacket and matching boots with a pair of skinny jeans.

It’s hardly a surprise they were having such a good time together as they were clearly getting on great will filming their new movie in Oklahoma last month.

The film is based on Tracy Letts' Pulitzer- and Tony-winning play of the same name.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! Empty Re: Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts? Say it isn't so!

Post by melbert Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:44

oh dear...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts?  Say it isn't so! Empty Re: Enty Lawyer Blind Item - Julia Roberts? Say it isn't so!

Post by Missa Mon 03 Dec 2012, 00:00

Does it seem to anyone else that some of these blind items are written in response to photos that turn up? Like someone saw those pics of Julia and Julianne and thought, "Hey, what if...?" The story certainly could be true, but it's just a little too on the nose for me. If this blind item came out well before those pictures were published, maybe it would seem more authentic to me.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Dec 2012, 02:56

Phew! Julia Roberts and other women I can deal with. When I saw the headline, the first thing that went through my mind was that George was having a thing with her . . . . !
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 05 Dec 2012, 03:36

Katiedot wrote:Phew! Julia Roberts and other women I can deal with. When I saw the headline, the first thing that went through my mind was that George was having a thing with her . . . . !

HA Katiedot, I never thought of that! Yea George and Julia - that would definitely we be something - and not in a good way!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down