George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney

4 posters

Go down

Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney Empty Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Dec 2012, 11:20

I love how publications keep insisting George and Brad are best mates!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad Pitt doesn't need age advice from Clooney[/b]

30 November 2012

Brad Pitt insists he isn't worried about turning 50 in two years' time and has no plans to ask his close friend George Clooney for advice on how to cope when he reaches the milestone age.

The 48-year-old actor is approaching the milestone age but has no plans to ask his close friend for tips on how to cope when he turns 50 because he believes there is nothing he can learn from George, who turned 51 in May.

He jokingly told the new issue of People magazine: ''He's too old, we live different lives. What can he tell me? Other than how to protect my liver.''

Brad - who raises six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with his fiancee Angelina Jolie - is going to make an important promise to himself when he reaches the big birthday.

The 'Killing Them Softly' star is going to devote as much time as he can to the things he really loves because he realises over half his life is over.

He said: ''This is what I think about it, it's like, 'OK you're way over the midpoint. You don't know how much time you have left. Make sure you enjoy the year more than ever. I want to make sure I'm doing things of value - that mean something to me. Make sure I'm doing things I've always wanted to try. And make sure I'm not doing things I don't want to do. Because I'm very conscious of time, I know it's limited.''

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney Empty Re: Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney

Post by lelacorb Sat 01 Dec 2012, 13:05

I think that Brad is right! Maybe Brad would have something to teach George even though I am in love with George but .................... MA! George handsome, funny, charismatic, charitable, good actor and director ........... MA? maybe Brad would have something to teach George even though I am in love with George but .................... MA! George handsome, funny, charismatic, charitable, good actor and director ........... MA?and then you think that does not return the bill.
This is only my opinion
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney Empty Re: Brad Pitt says he doesn't need age advice from George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sun 02 Dec 2012, 06:17

Maybe, lela, maybe.

Although I have a hard time imagining George married to someone like Angelina and juggling hundreds of babies around the world on a busy career schedule!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 02 Dec 2012, 07:44

He could teach Brad how to clean up, George can look cleaner than Brad after shooting hoops till he drips. Think it's funny how their all made out by the press to be best friends. Saw Brad on ET last week and Matt Damon walked in on the interview just to say hi, turns out they B&M were staying at the same hotel and didn't even know until Matt was checking out.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 02 Dec 2012, 08:26

Katiedot wrote:Maybe, lela, maybe.

Although I have a hard time imagining George married to someone like Angelina and juggling hundreds of babies around the world on a busy career schedule!

Katie what I was referring to I was his misfortune, inability to love someone for quite a long time ...... two / three years are a time of passion. His last relationship (I never thought of a report to the contract) then leaves me completely speechless in this report there is not even a passion!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 02 Dec 2012, 11:34

lucy wrote:He could teach Brad how to clean up, George can look cleaner than Brad after shooting hoops till he drips. Think it's funny how their all made out by the press to be best friends. Saw Brad on ET last week and Matt Damon walked in on the interview just to say hi, turns out they B&M were staying at the same hotel and didn't even know until Matt was checking out.

What video? Link?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down