George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN

+3
melbert
it's me
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   Empty MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Nov 2012, 10:57

Well, I guess if you're blind then he does indeed look like George!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mark Carney

Tuesday November 27,2012

MARK Carney may have been born in a tiny Canadian town but the man, who bears a distinct likeness to movie star George Clooney, is unlikely to fail the Britishness test when he makes his application for UK citizenship.

His wife is English, he studied at Oxford and for many years worked in London.

Born in Fort Smith in Canada’s Northwest Territories in 1965, he graduated from top US university Harvard and the hockey-playing rock fan completed his doctorate at Oxford.

He wooed fellow economics student Diana and his family now live in the Canadian capital Ottowa.

One magazine described him as the “most trusted Canadian” and Carney, known for bawling out staff who incur his wrath, was also named by Time magazine as one of the 25 most influential people in the world.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   Empty Re: MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN

Post by it's me Tue 27 Nov 2012, 13:20

please.....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN   Empty Re: MARK CARNEY IS THE GEORGE CLOONEY LOOK-A-LIKE WITH LINKS TO BRITAIN

Post by melbert Tue 27 Nov 2012, 13:34

EVERYONE with bushy eyebrows and/or grey hair looks like George, don't you know?????? Yeah, right...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 27 Nov 2012, 17:01

aha

I think no one looks like George
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 27 Nov 2012, 20:43

Not even close.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 27 Nov 2012, 20:55

This man I do not even notice it on a deserted island!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 27 Nov 2012, 22:01

He's is not a bad looking man...but in no way does he look like GC. Rolling Eyes

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down