George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy"

+5
lelacorb
silly girl
NotAvailable
Best in Category
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" Empty George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy"

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Nov 2012, 08:45

Thanks Henway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Style and Rules for Gentlemen:

On Thursday, 8 November 2012, the second edition of Playboy Special Edition "How to be a PLAYBOY" hits the newsstands. In132 pages "man" learns what he needs to know, may have or must do. From the cover story of the Playboy Special Edition he finds out what he can learn from George Clooney. Under the motto "Dress for Success" presents "How to be a PLAYBOY 'suits, watches, bags and shoes for the perfect look. With a wink, the editor shows the readers 33 ways to seduce a woman. But also, a wine school, the perfect bar and the nicest male paradises are presented.

"How to be a PLAYBOY" is an entertaining guide for the chilled out reader, "says Playboy chief editor Florian Boitin. "For men to trust their strengths and their weaknesses are."

The magazine is published once a year and costs 6.90 euros.

Stil- und Spielregeln für Gentlemen: Am heutigen Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, liegt die zweite Ausgabe der PLAYBOY Special Edition „How to be a PLAYBOY“ am Kiosk. Auf 132 Seiten erfährt „Mann“, was er heute wissen, können, haben oder machen muss. In der Titelstory der PLAYBOY-Sonderausgabe erfährt er, was er von George Clooney lernen kann. Unter dem Motto „Dress for Success“ präsentiert „How to be a PLAYBOY“ Anzüge, Uhren, Taschen und Schuhe für den perfekten Auftritt. Augenzwinkernd zeigt die Redaktion den Lesern 33 Wege, eine Frau zu verführen. Aber auch eine Weinschule, die perfekte Bar und die schönsten Männerparadiese werden vorgestellt.

„How to be a PLAYBOY" ist der unterhaltsame Ratgeber für den entspannten Leser", sagt PLAYBOY-Chefredakteur Florian Boitin. „Für Männer also, die ihren Stärken vertrauen und zu ihren Schwächen stehen.“

Das Heft erscheint einmal jährlich und kostet 6,90 Euro.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" Empty Re: George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy"

Post by Best in Category Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:05

Looking Hot!

Ultimate playboy. Sure. (would add ultimate international playboy.)

But those men reading the paper hoping to become one too, not so easy...

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy" Empty Re: George Clooney to be on the cover of Germany Playboy special: "How to be a Playboy"

Post by NotAvailable Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:13

I don't think George tries to be one. Think they just copped him to sell their playboy story this time.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:28

I don't think he tries to be a playboy either. I think he is too work oriented for that. Although I must say I like the cover photo. Smile

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:40

Ok you think that George has been transformed over the years in San Francesco?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Nov 2012, 14:44

San Franceso???

hope not!

anyway
even if I see a perfect dress
hands I love you
and posture
I see a big lack

his grin

yes
he seems not really persuaded....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Nov 2012, 14:54

St Francis????? Nope.

I'm also not sure that he totally matches the definition of Playboy the way they mean it here.

In terms of sleeping around, I'd guess he more than qualifies and by all accounts he's an excellent raconteur.

But as for the rest? He doesn't really have a fashion sense, neither do I see him really understanding let alone appreciating gourmet cuisine and fine wines. I think he's more of a down to earth person than that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 09 Nov 2012, 15:11

I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 09 Nov 2012, 15:17

I love you Very Happy I love you

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 10 Nov 2012, 00:41

I see a receding hairline in that picture.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down