George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

+50
PigPen
Alisonfan
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Silje
bgarabedian
NewFanForever
Carla97
NotAvailable
isogotit
Juliette Hardy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
pizza
noodle
LornaDoone
theminis
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
amaretti
Vi
Nicky80
Mazy
playfuldeb
Cinderella
Lakin460
Maggy
Joanna
macs
MM
sarah ali
Henway
laetval
fluffy
pattygirl
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lelacorb
sandwiches
lucy
blubelle
lolo"layla"
Merlin
PigLove
Atalante
Dexterdidit
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
54 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Jul 2014, 10:35

A nice little drive around the area before and after Laglio, passing George's Villa on the right.
Best without the music IMO !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Jul 2014, 23:39

This video made me dizzy had to stop watching it.  HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Jul 2014, 00:24

LornaDoone wrote:This video made me dizzy had to stop watching it.  HA!

Oh dear what a shame. It does slow down a bit later on though.

(Not  Drink 2  ?)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 06 Jul 2014, 08:00

I agree, it makes me dizzy too and too much traveling just to get to Georges house, If I ever was invited I would fly by helicopter and droped off. ha ha. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Jul 2014, 08:11

landing on the gazebo?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 15 Aug 2014, 20:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Aug 2014, 20:42

I think Hello! have found some old photos amongst these. The pagoda he's had built in the garden to the left of the house isn't there - and swimming pool looks as if it's just being built!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Aug 2014, 20:55

old
no bushes around the house
and no wooden door on the dock
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 00:34

This is on Twitter now. Have seen some articles about it before but they have all been in Italian which I don't speak.Appearantly they have found thermal spa water in the park of his villa. That would be nice.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Aug 2014, 00:54

....and poor BOAT has been impersonated !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Thu 21 Aug 2014, 04:22

Well if the engagement doesn't work out or the marriage I am prepared to accept George if he would be willing to move... LOL! 

Cause I get car sick omg!

Its a nice little place he has there though! drunken

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 21 Aug 2014, 09:44

sounds fake to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jun 2015, 22:16

Article from local paper about how George is not selling the Como house to go to London, and trying to explain that the mayor imposes the fines because of the narrowness of the road. 

I seem to remember him being asked on the Tomorrowland junket about this, and he explained that the Mayor has decided to do this, and it isn't anything he's requested.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jun 2015, 22:18

oops,

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 10 Jun 2015, 22:58

Yes, the mayor does this because of  the congestion near the house. George said he is not bothered the house has a wall around it and security.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Jun 2015, 02:20

Google translation for PA-N's article:

Clooney: 'Laglio, I do not go And thanks for fines anti curious'

Interview with Grace "It is not a favor to me is an issue of security for those who stay in the street"

From Los Angeles, where the envoy of "Grace," Armando Gallo had a long meeting with George Clooney arrive confirmations about the aims of the Hollywood star to maintain ties with Laglio and Lake Como.

When asked by journalist Grace turned to whether the purchase took place in a villa in the English countryside could jeopardize the future of the house on Lake Como, Clooney responds clearly.

"Absolutely not, although the history of fines for those who get too close to the house has created a bit 'of confusion that I would like to clarify. The entrance to Villa Oleandra is at a dangerous curve, the curious who stop to observe and photograph impede traffic and accident risk. The mayor has made a wise decision. "
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Jun 2015, 17:28

Thanks Mel for another funny translation !
But the message is clear.   sunny
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 11 Jun 2015, 17:54

melbert wrote:Google translation for PA-N's article:

Clooney: 'Laglio, I do not go And thanks for fines anti curious'

Why does this sound like the first line of a bad poem, or something from "Snow White"? (HI, ho! Hi, ho! It's off to Laglio I (do not) go!)

Interview with Grace "It is not a favor to me is an issue of security for those who stay in the street"

As opposed to those who stay in hotels? Very Happy

I don't think he'll ever sell the house in Laglio if he can help it. He has said, on more than one occasion, it's the best decision he's ever made. I wonder if that still holds true.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Jun 2015, 18:37

I'm sure it does, Mel, if he met Amal there - or nearby........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 11 Jun 2015, 20:04

party animal - not! wrote:I'm sure it does, Mel, if he met Amal there - or nearby........

I feel the same. I think his homes are very special to him.  Each of them is filled with lots of memories of family, friends and good times.  George said as much of his home in LA when Charlie Rose was given the video tour of his home.  And when you think of all the guests who have stayed with George in Como over the years ... for instance Walter Cronkite (whom he held in the highest regard) I just don't see him realistically selling this home.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:12

On the contrary Donnamarie, George has always said that it's the people around you that make your house a home, not the contents! although they are very nice I'm sure!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:55

fluffy wrote:On the contrary Donnamarie, George has always said that it's the people around you that make your house a home, not the contents! although they are very nice I'm sure!

fluffy you and I are saying the same thing.  George treasures the people and the memories in his life.  His homes have been filled with special people and wonderful experiences over the years.  I would think he wouldn't want to part with those homes that hold all those fond memories.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:56

I agree
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 7 Empty In Italy?

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Jun 2015, 21:22

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 27 Jun 2015, 08:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 26 Jun 2015, 22:23

Well, it is his house....
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Jun 2015, 08:32

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jun 2015, 08:49

"Lake Como seen by Yann Arthus-Bertrand"

video at the link
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 27 Jun 2015, 13:50

It's Me - Thanks for the link. Just watching it I felt like I was on a vacation. No wonder George loves it there. It's gorgeous!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jun 2015, 14:09

yes Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 28 Jun 2015, 04:58

Thank you it's me!  That was absolutely wonderful to watch.  Lake Como is stunning and breathtaking.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Jun 2015, 09:15

you are welcome Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 28 Jun 2015, 11:22

One fine day...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Jul 2015, 06:37

Les frenchies posted "Shirtless George enjyoing the sunset in Como with Ben Weiss and Amal" but they forgot to post the link and Picture. They might correct it later when they come online. Maybe it is worth too keep an eye on it and post the Picture later in a new thread. Tried to find something online but so far no luck.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 01 Jul 2015, 16:01

This is funny in another thread there was talk of wanting to see George topless. Now there is a picture and it is not posted.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Jul 2015, 17:56

I know it is "SPOOKY" Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 01 Jul 2015, 20:26

The mayor while helping with safety put a damper on our George pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Jul 2015, 21:16

We should visit the Mayor and tell him our opinion Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten Beaten
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 01 Jul 2015, 22:25

I expect some paps to break the regulation and get close enough to give us some good pics.  Happened last year so let's keep our fingers crossed.  Where are those brave photographers willing to take scowling looks from the G to give us fans some satisfaction!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 01 Jul 2015, 22:58

Les frenchies hasn't noticed they didn't post the picture yet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 02 Jul 2015, 01:43

Donnamarie wrote:I expect some paps to break the regulation and get close enough to give us some good pics.  Happened last year so let's keep our fingers crossed.  Where are those brave photographers willing to take scowling looks from the G to give us fans some satisfaction!

"Give us some good pics" you care not so much Amal and George.Amal suffer too much exposure and in need of vacations.but still you want "some good pics" This is not right Donna.You I thought would have to some respect for few precious weeks of couple.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 02 Jul 2015, 02:10

To hell with that!  We want pics!  We want pics!!!!  We want pics!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 02 Jul 2015, 02:13

Lol Alisonfan, of course I think George and Amal should have their privacy.  Just having a little fun in saying that I would like some pics of the two of the at their villa.  Wishful thinking only.  The less we see of George and Amal especially while they are on holiday the better.  Especially for them.  But eventually we will see them out and about.  

I can never get enough of George pictures .......... except maybe melbert's current avatar.  That's the goofiest George pic I think that I've ever seen.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Jul 2015, 03:12

I hope we get something we only got eleven shots of them out last year. I hope that fine hasn't scared off the paps. I want George and Amal to have their privacy but still I would love to see some pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:22

If the price of us getting pictures is that he sells Villa Oleandra, then I can live without pictures for a couple of months.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Jul 2015, 16:27

I think that 600 fine may be a lot to the paps, so they may have to back off and wait until George is at a public place as to not get fined.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 02 Jul 2015, 17:03

melbert wrote:To hell with that!  We want pics!  We want pics!!!!  We want pics!!!!!!!!!!
Of George only    Of George only     Of George only.

Bad Amal...Bad Amal...Bad Amal

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Jul 2015, 13:14

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 03 Jul 2015, 16:48

I see that Toto, with George friend Steve Luthaker, are performing in Milan tonight

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 23 Jul 2015, 09:05

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 21 Aug 2015, 17:16

George Clooney Fighting With Wife Amal Alamuddin Over Sale Of Lake Como Villa?

George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin are reportedly feuding over George's legendary Lake Como villa.

According to RadarOnline, Amal, 37, wants George, 54, to sell the home, which he bought in 2001 for $10 million. But George, known for throwing wild, star-studded parties at the 18th century estate, scoffed at the idea.

"Amal has good business sense and it's a good time to sell. She found out how much he paid for it 13 years ago and its value has tripled," an insider told RadarOnline. "She asked if he'd ever sell and he pretty much told her no, and to not bother asking that again."

Amal is wary of the attention she and George received in Lake Como, the source said. "She loves Como, but she hates how open it is and she'd love him to get something more private," the insider dished. "She feels vulnerable in that house."

But George, according to the source, has "dreamed of making it his full-time home" ever "since he bought it."

Should he want to stay married, that's likely a pipedream. According to the source, "Everyone's betting [George and Amal will] be decamping to LA soon, but George will be missing Italy."

Even if they sell the Lake Como house, George and Amal will still have a base in Europe. The duo are currently remodeling a $15 million mansion in Sonning, England, which unlike the Lake Como home, will be VERY secure. The Clooneys recently won approval to install nearly a dozen security cameras -- erected on "tall poles" -- throughout the estate, which sits on the Thames River. The construction of the security system was opposed by some locals, who argued that the cameras would be a "visual intrusion" to people who are "strolling next to a pretty riverbank."

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 19:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next