George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy?

+13
Katiedot
Spacey2
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
theminis
Best in Category
silly girl
party animal - not!
Maggy
Henway
it's me
lelacorb
17 posters

Go down

Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? Empty Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy?

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Oct 2012, 20:53

I do not!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? Empty Re: Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy?

Post by it's me Tue 16 Oct 2012, 20:59

lela?
take a breath out of your cocomero
and re write
pl

ciao Hello!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy? Empty Re: Do you think that George was very involved in work to not be in New Yor oter to celebrate the birthday of Stacy?

Post by Henway Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:00

Ditto! If she really wanted to spend it with George why not go to where he is? Cause he is not about to run to her!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:01

it's me wrote:lela?
and re write
pl

ciao Hello!

I understood the ? Thumbs up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:03

it's me wrote:lela?
and re write
pl

ciao Hello!
Lol!

Cocomero?!? gotpics
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:06

Anguria

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:06

Of course not! Her birthday party in nyc was on the 12th. Her
birthday was on Sunday the 14th - they're off somewhere, and every pap in the world is running around looking for them..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:07

( affraid

help !!!

right now Shocked a code to post.....

Question you too???)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:10

No she was in either Canada or NYC on the 13th. It seems like she had more than one party. Tweeted on her birthday --- got a tweet from a friend who couldn't wait for her to come home-- also on her birthday. Not saying she isn't away with him now but there is no evidence she was with him either.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:17

it's me wrote:( affraid

help !!!

right now Shocked a code to post.....

Question you too???)
What is that? Don't get it.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:22

Vandmelon or vattenmelon or melon d'eau or...what ever

it sounds like they travelled some exotic place to celebrate again her birthday. Must be Seychelles or something alike...

Good to remember that she didn´t turn 10 or 11 this year but 33! Hard to tell from the festivities...

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Oct 2012, 21:39

I think that if George had REALLY YOU MUST HAVE REACHED The IN ANY PART OF THE GLOBE, THE BIRTHDAY IS A SPECIAL TIME FOR A COUPLE BUT HE HAS LEFT The ONLY TWO DAYS .... I will be a bitch BUT I THINK THAT GEORGE give a damn about STACY AND SHOWS EVER '.................. BUT THAT HAS ALL THE WAY A staging NEY YORK? I WANT TO UNDERSTAND (NOT FOR YOU STACY I do not care) GEORGE!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 16 Oct 2012, 22:51

@lelacorb- Sorry you feel you need to understand George. There is nothing to understand he is a man and when it comes to women he does not use his brain. You just have to learn to watch the show and ad some snarkism in when you want. It will repeat soon we all know it! Stacy wants children George does not! Stacy is know 33 and will need to find her self a stud soon for we all know at 35 things can be more complicated in having children.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 16 Oct 2012, 22:55

On George's where abouts, my guess would be L.A. since he just made a comment about collecting more money for one of his charities he works on. That or a quick trip to Cabo to get a nice tan befor the 20th, maybe he did not like the comments of the orange tan spray.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Oct 2012, 23:16

I would guess that George is involved with Stacy now, celebrating her birthday, even if belatedly, which is why there has been no reported sightings of them yet. When he wants to, as we know, he can dissappear for days at a time.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Oct 2012, 23:37

esatto

wt.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 17 Oct 2012, 00:46

Cabo is not the place to be right now. I think a hurricane is in the vicinity.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 17 Oct 2012, 00:59

If he really wanted to be with her on her birthday he would have been, plain and simple. Seems like Stacy was in NY or canada and is either still there or left there today.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 17 Oct 2012, 05:10

Shhh, don't tell anyone but George has been with me the last few days and we've been hiding out at my place!

Don't tell ANYONE!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2012, 05:47

Laughing silly you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacey2 Wed 17 Oct 2012, 06:17

LornaDoone wrote:Shhh, don't tell anyone but George has been with me the last few days and we've been hiding out at my place!

Don't tell ANYONE!

Is Clooney like your "Hostess?" Arrow Or is he trying to pass himself off as a "King-Dong?" Rolling Eyes

Better invite "Jameson," too...otherwise you might get bored with Clooney's charades. Seesaw of good and e
Spacey2
Spacey2
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Oct 2012, 06:39

Coming back on topic, I think if George wanted to celebrate Stacy's birthday together then he'd make it happen.

I can't say for certain that they're not together (the last we saw of her was New York on Friday, I think, and the last place we could be certain of George was LA on Thursday if I remember rightly), but it seems unlikely to me.

Again this is from my memory, but he doesn't seem to make much of an effort for his girlfriends. I don't remember reading much about birthdays, he doesn't show up to any of their work engagements etc. The most we seem to hear is the occasional Valentine's Day date but that seems hit and miss.

That's not to say he doesn't celebrate with them, just that we don't hear about it. I wouldn't put my hand in the fire to swear that they didn't spend a truly romantic evening at his place, having a candlelit dinner that he prepared before sharing a rose petal bath etc etc etc. We'd never know about that, but it just doesn't seem likely to me.

I also think he dates women who aren't smart enough or experienced enough to figure out the difference between a man who makes the effort to be with you for a special moment and a millionaire who gets his assistant to send an expensive present.

When you're young, there's a tendency to measure love in terms of dollars (the more he spends on you, the more he must love you) but as you become wiser you realise baubles count for little; you can't exchange love for diamonds.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Oct 2012, 07:56

Friday night she was with Cheets at ACME wearing a black top no sleeves and blue pant's at a table no booth or ballons.

Thursday night with the Annables in a red dress and birthday cake glasses.

So maybe she celebrate Saturday night then left Sunday morning, who knows, or after ACME they went to this other club!

Does not seem to matter since it is starting the rumors up again, funny how no airport pics or pap shots since george left. Ahhh but we know they will smile for pictures together on the 20th!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 17 Oct 2012, 12:11

Except she had dinner with her friend on the 14th and they said goodbye yeaterday after a great weekend. If u look at the other thread about is she in canada you will see that she was with her friends until yesterday and no George in sight.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Oct 2012, 14:28

Stacy was not in Canada! The make up artist is from Canada. The picture she delayed posted of Stacy in the red dress was from Thursday night in NYC with the Annable's. Friday night she was at ACME in NYC. Sorry but Stacy has been in NYC this whole time! With out George!

You will also see the artist has done work for Stacy befor if you go back and look at her tweets she even tweeted about George winning the Globes on January 16th.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 17 Oct 2012, 14:48

IMO birthdays don't have the same meaning for everyone. To some they are very significant, others can take or leave them. If my husband were out of town or had to work on my birthday, we would celebrate another night. Not a big deal to me.

In other words, it does not say anything about their relationship to me if they were not together on her actual birthday.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 17 Oct 2012, 15:00

it seems to me that what she had planed was somehow sort of youthful, and loud, and shiny... if that's not his thing I can't blame him for not joining her.
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 17 Oct 2012, 20:39

So she plans an all about me party and then says it’s not about her by tweeting something opposite!?

She is confusing isn’t she or are her true colors showing?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 17 Oct 2012, 21:10

Well, life's one big party for ex strippers and wrestlers....
Can't believe she didn't ran after him where ever he was to cash in her birthday present.

Last edited by Dior on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 21:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : naturally blonde)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 18 Oct 2012, 01:02

Katiedot wrote:
I also think he dates women who aren't smart enough or experienced enough to figure out the difference between a man who makes the effort to be with you for a special moment and a millionaire who gets his assistant to send an expensive present.

When you're young, there's a tendency to measure love in terms of dollars (the more he spends on you, the more he must love you) but as you become wiser you realise baubles count for little; you can't exchange love for diamonds.

Absolutely. I certainly think this quality is something he looks for in a woman. He knows at the outset he's not going to be putting much effort into the relationship, and chooses a woman who'll be dazzled by the life and sparkles.

fava wrote:IMO birthdays don't have the same meaning for everyone. To some they are very significant, others can take or leave them. If my husband were out of town or had to work on my birthday, we would celebrate another night. Not a big deal to me.

In other words, it does not say anything about their relationship to me if they were not together on her actual birthday.

I think that's true for some people, but Stacy's birthday is clearly a big deal for her. She tweets about it ahead of time, she celebrates for entire weekends (even longer last year, I think), and she shares pictures of her many parties. In this particular relationship, I think it does say something. Last year she took her friends to his place in Cabo and he had a special cake made for her. This year, nada (that we know about).
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down