George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job

+2
melbert
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job Empty Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job

Post by Katiedot Tue 16 Oct 2012, 05:42

Dammit, can't find where we were talking about this.

Thanks Henway for the find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Khloe K & Mario Lopez Officially Sign On to 'X Factor' Exclusive Details

It's official ... Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will be the new co-hosts of "X Factor" ... TMZ has confirmed with sources connected to the show.

We broke the story ... Khloe and Mario had been thiiiiiiis close to a deal for months ... but now we've confirmed they've both signed on the dotted line ... it's a done deal.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions to the budget -- on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

K&M are expected to debut on the show in November. .

I don't think Stacy was ever realistically under consideration for this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job Empty Re: Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job

Post by melbert Wed 17 Oct 2012, 01:54

duh...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job Empty Re: Stacy Keibler doesn't get X-factor job

Post by NotAvailable Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:40

Yeah. I just couldn't see her getting it either. Not up her ally exactly.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:33

Seems Khloe Kardashian was fired as a co-host. Who knows, maybe Miss Stacy will have another shot at this. Although why anyone would want to work on this show is beyond me. All Simon Cowell seems to do is fire judges and hosts. Slow work day and slow news day. Yawn!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:45

I thought the same thing. He lost two judges and now a host. I think they should just stick with one host. Mario Lopez, while he can be too perky for my taste, would be fine alone.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:51

silly girl wrote:I thought the same thing. He lost two judges and now a host. I think they should just stick with one host. Mario Lopez, while he can be too perky for my taste, would be fine alone.

Such an accurate description thanks for the laugh! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down