George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York

+13
silly girl
Best in Category
theminis
EEOsandy
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
it's me
lovelylois
melbert
NotAvailable
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
17 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  Empty Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York

By Virginia Skeels

PUBLISHED: 06:09 GMT, 11 October 2012

There are plenty of women who would give anything to walk the red carpet on the arm of George Clooney. But Stacy Keibler has her own career to think of - skipping an all-star screening of his new movie Argo to attend a photography event in New York. Meanwhile Clooney, 51, was several hundred miles away in Washington D.C., hitting the red carpet once more for his new movie Argo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The clutch has it: Stacy Keibler arrives at the Masters of Photography Series launch at the Bowery Hotel in New York City

Keibler hit the social circuit in New York last night looking decidedly demure.

The former WWE wrestler looking stunning in a pair of tight black pants, over which she layered a silk black shirt and black fitted jacket. The pièce de résistance of Stacy's outfit was a gorgeous watermelon-coloured clutch.

Nice ring: Keibler added a little sparkle to her all-black outfit with diamonds in her ears and on her finger

No hiding those legs: Stacy's beau George Clooney, meanwhile, was in Washington promoting Argo

She also accessorised with diamond earrings and a large sparkler on her right hand.

Also at the The Macallan Masters Of Photography Series launch at The Bowery Hotel were Mad Men stars Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser, who started a relationship earlier this year. Bledel wore an A-line blue-and-white dress which she paired with a leather jacket and black heels. Vincent, meanwhile, sported a beard and longish hair with his suit and tie.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:31

Why does it say George was in Washington ??

Stacy looks good in the photos. Would that be why she was going into the store where she was greeted warmly ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler skips George Clooney's premiere... to attend a photography event in New York

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:34

Those lovely earrings again...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:41

Yeah, her smiles are better too. Her make up is toned down some and the outfit looks good.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Oct 2012, 21:23

The write-up on JJ doesn't even MENTION George, as the boyfriend of..., etc. Interesting???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thu, 11 October 2012 at 2:30 pm

Stacy Keibler: Annie Leibovitz's 'Macallan Masters' Exhibit Launch!

Stacy Keibler strikes a pose at Annie Leibovitz’s The Macallan Masters of Photography collection launch held at the Bowery Hotel on Wednesday (October 10) in New York City.

The 32-year-old actress was joined by model Chrissy Teigen, her fiance John Legend, Travis McCoy, and Annie Leibovitz herself at the photography exhibit.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

Earlier in the week, Stacy was spotted doing some shopping around the Big Apple.

10+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler and others at Annie Leibovitz‘s The Macallan Masters of Photography collection launch
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 11 Oct 2012, 21:40

Did she skip the premiere or was she not invited? What a coincidence, at the last minute George went to Argo in New York and it was at the same time of the Exhibit Launch. You know she is very busy with her appearances and career? Great excuse if he was asked at the premiere where she is and if she was asked, he had to attend the premiere.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Oct 2012, 21:51

It makes it sound as if it was at the same time, which it wasn't. The premiere was Tuesday (that she didn't attend, but apparently went out to late dinner of which there are no pics), and the Exhibit was on Wednesday where we have pics of George leaving town. We'll see if George is at the Charity event tonight in LA with or without her.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 11 Oct 2012, 22:05

Charity event tonight in LA?
....help me.... which one??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Oct 2012, 22:10

Okay. Lysa Heslov's twitter says there's a charity showing of Argo tonight at 7 30 in LA with cast and crew chat in aid of ChildrenMendingHearts, her chariity and Ben Affleck's Eastern Congo charity. Ony $500 tickets left

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 11 Oct 2012, 22:16

ohh thanks!

Great idea
for those I love you kids! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 12 Oct 2012, 01:09

the premiere was the night before this event so she didnt skip it to be there. The reports were that they would both be at the premiere and then she had this event on Wednesday but she didnt go to the premiere and George left for LA on wednesday.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Oct 2012, 03:44

I'd wear that outfit. Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 12 Oct 2012, 04:13

She's worn those diamond earrings and the same ring at least three times recently. She's wearing the ring on her middle right finger here and she also did at the McClallan event, but at the ARGO LA premiere it was on her middle left finger. The ring looks vintage with a large diamond in the middle. It was rumored George gave her a vintage ring that she mistook for an engagement ring. Since she's worn the earrings and ring more than once, I assume they are hers and not borrowed. I guess they're gifts (very expensive gifts) from George.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 12 Oct 2012, 08:22

She looks incredibly polished in these photos - not sure if the clutch or rather the size of it does it for me - but otherwise love the look
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:02

I'd imagine George would only give expensive gifts.
He's a generous man and well able to indulge the people in his life
With things that they would enjoy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 12 Oct 2012, 17:52

Ok constructive feedback:

Make up: Too much, especially on eyes. Makes them look small, and gives a hard look. Rule is the highlight either eyes or lips, on her I wouldn´t do either but go for the nude/natural look.

Hair: What´s with this parting the hair? Always hanging and covering half of the forehead?

Outfit: Leggins are horrendous. Rest of the items are not much better. Black as a color is good.

Accessories: Ring is something I could wear when attending a girl´s 6 year old party - they would like it, she and her friends, tiara would be a match too! And little purse with glitter would complete the look - not huge like hers. If I chose to wear all black I would have picked a black purse too. Just to be safe. Very Happy

Shoes are boring.

I guess NY is not really a shopping city, if this is the best she can come up with after shopping there.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:00

So many people liked this outfit....I didn't--it seemed very unflattering to me. She said it was Bill Blass which to me is a very old designer who was mostly known for his men's wear. I know he did women's clothing too but I don't find him vintage just old fashioned.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:02

theminis wrote:She looks incredibly polished in these photos - not sure if the clutch or rather the size of it does it for me - but otherwise love the look

I'm not a Stacy fan, but have to agree with theminis. This is her best look yet, IMO, as far as hair and makeup go. I was a bit stunned by it, frankly, that she finally looked a little bit more A List than ever. (NOT saying she's arrived, ok, so please don't stone me! hidingbehindsofa Just sayin' girl's got more game here than I've seen thus far. Hats off to the new stylist guy. What's the expression about a silk purse and a sow's ear..........)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:09

I agree Sillygirl I didn't like this outfit either, and her hair was flat and stringy. I didn't like the leggings with the top.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Saveria Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:41

The outfit is a little bland, but I agree that she definitely looks great otherwise. Do you think she's had any work done? She seems like she's very natural, but you never know.
Saveria
Saveria
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:32

silly girl wrote:So many people liked this outfit....I didn't--it seemed very unflattering to me. She said it was Bill Blass which to me is a very old designer who was mostly known for his men's wear. I know he did women's clothing too but I don't find him vintage just old fashioned.

It seems to me that Stacy is wearing "A shoe and a slipper" is an Italian saying to explain the bad combination, the legginvi s not elegant but sports and with that shirt and the jacket had to wear slacks and then the red bag with that wearing has nothing to do.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:59

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 12 Oct 2012, 21:02

Best in Category wrote:Ok constructive feedback:

Make up: Too much, especially on eyes. Makes them look small, and gives a hard look. Rule is the highlight either eyes or lips, on her I wouldn´t do either but go for the nude/natural look.

Hair: What´s with this parting the hair? Always hanging and covering half of the forehead?

Outfit: Leggins are horrendous. Rest of the items are not much better. Black as a color is good.

Accessories: Ring is something I could wear when attending a girl´s 6 year old party - they would like it, she and her friends, tiara would be a match too! And little purse with glitter would complete the look - not huge like hers. If I chose to wear all black I would have picked a black purse too. Just to be safe. Very Happy

Shoes are boring.

I guess NY is not really a shopping city, if this is the best she can come up with after shopping there.

New Yor is the most stylish and refined throughout America as well as cheaper than in Milan or Paris, but if a person has no personal taste New York can not do anything!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down