George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology?

3 posters

Go down

Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? Empty Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology?

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:17

Just cause it's so far from what I ever thought he would do...

From MeVio Channel:

Tom Cruise is rumored to be in hot water with the Church of Scientology after refusing to follow rules that would stop him from seeing his daughter. According to Scientologist law, Cruise should shun anyone who leaves the fold - including ex-wife Katie Holmes and young Suri. While the higher-ups at the church have let Cruise's visits with his child slide, other members who have abandoned family are starting to wonder why the Hollywood superstar deserves special treatment. Let's hope they don't make him choose, as Tom has allegedly had recent doubts about his faith.

http://www.mevio.com/episode/319999/tom-cruise-leaving-scientology?utm_source=f8a952&utm_campaign=f8a952&utm_medium=f8a952
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? Empty Re: Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology?

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Oct 2012, 20:16

I hope he does leave it all behind him !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology? Empty Re: Tom Cruise Considering Leaving Scientology?

Post by Lakin460 Wed 10 Oct 2012, 20:21

Me, too!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down