George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips

+8
lovelylois
Joanna
Katiedot
Maggy
EEOsandy
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips Empty Re: Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips

Post by silly girl Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:31

According to Life & Style "what breakup":

Stacy Keibler Moves In With George Clooney!
ENTERTAINMENT
Wednesday October 3, 2012 1:52 PM EDT

Shacking up at Chez Clooney! Life & Style can exclusively confirm that Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney, her beau of 15 months. “She’s 100 percent moved in,” an insider tells the new issue of Life & Style. “She spends her summers with him in Lake Como, Italy, and all her stuff is at his place in LA.”

The insider says that while Stacy, 32, maintains a small rent-controlled apartment in West Hollywood, she uses it as a storage space for mementos and personal items. “All her clothes are at George’s, and she never goes home.”

Cohabitation is a big step for George, 51, but the insider insists The Descendants star is the one doing the pursuing. “Stacy is his dream woman!”

For more, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style Weekly, on newsstands now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips Empty Re: Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:43

Life and style really make me laugh Very Happy If her personal items are in another location then she hasnt moved in. If you move in with someone you take more than clothes.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a thought)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:46

Hi silly girl - I don't think anyone with a brain believes anything these trash mags say. Maybe some day we can all find out who this "insider" is. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:51

Thanks ladies, I know it is one of the more untrustworthy magazines. It is funny though if you put her name into the Twitter search function this pops up right above and below articles about the "break-up". Even after the denial new articles are coming out....even in her beloved Baltimore.

As for the notorious "insider"---it kinda reminds me of what my friend says about squirrels. He says (because they are constantly running in front of his car and are so numerous around here) " there is only ONE squirrel in the world and his name is 'Ralph' and he is the stupidest creature around"..... The same can be said for the "insider"...there is only one.....you know the rest Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:03

This story has more holes than Swiss cheese.

First, isn't it old news that she's living with him?

Second, "Cohabitation is a big step for George" - Seriously? Hasn't every woman he's been in a relationship with lived with him?

Third, she has to store her crap somewhere else? Right - George's tiny little Studio City home only has a little over 6,000 sq. feet. With two (allegedly) entire people and a dog living there, I'm sure they couldn't squeeze in any storage space. [insert sarcasm]

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:20

Video - George Clooney's Studio city home. Person to person with Charlie Rose. Unless appearances are wrong it looks pretty big to me.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:31

It does look big. He can accommodate several Stacys in there.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:35

Wasn't sure where to put this. It seems not everyone reads Gossip Cop....which surprises me because Celebitchy has a link to them on their site but this post has them saying there was no denial. It is so funny because now everyone is quoting the "life and style" article about them moving in together....some have said it is strange that both have come out at the same time. Perez Hilton (who never really gets it right) is now on the "whew" they are still together band wagon. It is just so funny....

From Celebitchy:

Stacy Keibler’s damage control: she’s “100% moved in” with George Clooney

Two days ago, The New York Daily News reported that George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s “rocky relationship is almost kaput. The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.” Apparently, Stacy was acting a little crazy and nervous and George pretty much isn’t speaking to her anymore. What’s interesting is that it’s been 48 hours and nothing has happened. No denials, no confirmation. Some might say that the lack of a denial IS the confirmation. So, what happens now? Does Stacy get a visit from Clooney’s lawyer, and she’s forced to sign a non-disclosure “exit contract”? And then does she get free room and board for one year at the Lonely Ho Hotel? Well, Stacy is fighting back! She managed to get this dropped into Life & Style:

Shacking up at Chez Clooney! Life & Style can exclusively confirm that Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney, her beau of 15 months. “She’s 100 percent moved in,” an insider tells the new issue of Life & Style. “She spends her summers with him in Lake Como, Italy, and all her stuff is at his place in LA.”

The insider says that while Stacy, 32, maintains a small rent-controlled apartment in West Hollywood, she uses it as a storage space for mementos and personal items. “All her clothes are at George’s, and she never goes home.”

Cohabitation is a big step for George, 51, but the insider insists The Descendants star is the one doing the pursuing. “Stacy is his dream woman!”

[From Life & Style]

What’s interesting is that I’m pretty sure this isn’t new at all. There were reports that Stacy had pretty much moved in with George Clooney last year, a few months after she made her debut (as Clooney’s Latest Piece) at the Toronto Film Festival. In various tweets, Stacy has even referred to Clooney’s house as “our house” or “our place”. And besides that inconvenient fact, Stacy is not the first girlfriend who has lived with him. Elisabetta Canalis lived with him. So did Sarah Larson. The girls always move in, but they can always move out.

Oh, and Agent Bedhead told me that Clooney is already on the ground in Oklahoma, and he’s been sighted by lots of locals and local media outlets. So Stacy is “living with Clooney” at his place while he works in Oklahoma? Interesting. Sidenote: we really need to convince Bedhead to try her luck with Clooney. I want to see Bedhead in a Roberto Cavalli gown and beehive hair on the red carpet for Clooney’s next movie.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips Empty Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:51

"Agent Bedhead" pfaaaaaa!!

A couple of thoughts go through my mind. Firstly, yes, she's supposedly been living with him for ages and ages already so it's not exactly news. If you read the statement, it doesn't say that this is a recent move though does it? Which make you wonder about the convenient timing eh? Just when the breakup rumours are racing around the internet, here we find news that she's moving in.

I rather suspect Mr Clooney doesn't want people to think it's over yet.

As for her 'personal items' still being at her other home, that's not such an odd thing. George's place may be big but I'm sure he doesn't need more furniture, kitchen appliances etc etc etc.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Oct 2012, 13:10

I know someone who kept her rented flat on for ages after moving in with her boyfriend....and even after she married him.... Lol

She eventually gave up the flat.....then much later they split up.

We are all individuals !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler has moved in with George Clooney according to the gossips Empty temp thread

Post by lovelylois Thu 04 Oct 2012, 13:29

From Celebitchy today
Stacy Keibler’s damage control: she’s “100% moved in” with George Clooney

Two days ago, The New York Daily News reported that George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s “rocky relationship is almost kaput. The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.” Apparently, Stacy was acting a little crazy and nervous and George pretty much isn’t speaking to her anymore. What’s interesting is that it’s been 48 hours and nothing has happened. No denials, no confirmation. Some might say that the lack of a denial IS the confirmation. So, what happens now? Does Stacy get a visit from Clooney’s lawyer, and she’s forced to sign a non-disclosure “exit contract”? And then does she get free room and board for one year at the Lonely Ho Hotel? Well, Stacy is fighting back! She managed to get this dropped into Life & Style:

[From Life & Style]

What’s interesting is that I’m pretty sure this isn’t new at all. There were reports that Stacy had pretty much moved in with George Clooney last year, a few months after she made her debut (as Clooney’s Latest Piece) at the Toronto Film Festival. In various tweets, Stacy has even referred to Clooney’s house as “our house” or “our place”. And besides that inconvenient fact, Stacy is not the first girlfriend who has lived with him. Elisabetta Canalis lived with him. So did Sarah Larson. The girls always move in, but they can always move out.

Oh, and Agent Bedhead told me that Clooney is already on the ground in Oklahoma, and he’s been sighted by lots of locals and local media outlets. So Stacy is “living with Clooney” at his place while he works in Oklahoma? Interesting. Sidenote: we really need to convince Bedhead to try her luck with Clooney. I want to see Bedhead in a Roberto Cavalli gown and beehive hair on the red carpet for Clooney’s next movie.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 19:43

This article is going around....kinda funny....

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Shacking Up Or Breaking Up?

There are conflicting reports about Stacy Keibler and George Clooney’s relationship.

A story by Life & Style magazine reports the Hollywood couple have moved in together and are very happy, while other sources report the couple are headed for Splitsville.

Stacy spent most of the summer at George’s home in Lake Como, Italy and has now moved in to his Los Angeles bachelor pad, leaving their friends to believe they are getting serious.

A source told Life & Style magazine, “‘She’s 100 per cent moved in with him, she spends her summers at Lake Como in Italy and all her stuff is at his place in Los Angeles.

“While she maintains a small rent controlled apartment in West Hollywood, she uses it as a storage space for mementos and personal items. All her clothes are at George’s and she never goes home.”

The publication even goes so far as to state that the 51-year-old actor feels the 32-year-old beauty is the perfect woman for him because she isn’t clingy.

The insider revealed, “Stacy is his dream woman. She doesn’t call to check in. He calls her more than she calls him.”

But a contrary report by the New York Daily news said that George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s “rocky relationship is almost kaput. The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.”

One source even stated, “They’re barely talking. She is worried that he may break up with her any day now.”

Keibler is currently in New York City while Clooney is in Oklahoma filming a movie, “August: Osage County,” that also stars Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, and Juliette Lewis.

Hmmm…so which report do you think is actually true?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 04 Oct 2012, 19:58

silly girl wrote:This article is going around....kinda funny....

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Shacking Up Or Breaking Up?

There are conflicting reports about Stacy Keibler and George Clooney’s relationship.

A story by Life & Style magazine reports the Hollywood couple have moved in together and are very happy, while other sources report the couple are headed for Splitsville.

Stacy spent most of the summer at George’s home in Lake Como, Italy and has now moved in to his Los Angeles bachelor pad, leaving their friends to believe they are getting serious.

A source told Life & Style magazine, “‘She’s 100 per cent moved in with him, she spends her summers at Lake Como in Italy and all her stuff is at his place in Los Angeles.

“While she maintains a small rent controlled apartment in West Hollywood, she uses it as a storage space for mementos and personal items. All her clothes are at George’s and she never goes home.”

The publication even goes so far as to state that the 51-year-old actor feels the 32-year-old beauty is the perfect woman for him because she isn’t clingy.

The insider revealed, “Stacy is his dream woman. She doesn’t call to check in. He calls her more than she calls him.”

But a contrary report by the New York Daily news said that George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s “rocky relationship is almost kaput. The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.”

One source even stated, “They’re barely talking. She is worried that he may break up with her any day now.”

Keibler is currently in New York City while Clooney is in Oklahoma filming a movie, “August: Osage County,” that also stars Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, and Juliette Lewis.

Hmmm…so which report do you think is actually true?

I have my own theory: two people that go great together they try to stay together as long as possible and Stacy and George are away for almost two months ...... boh may be that in Hollywood when you're well together you are away! I'm not an actress, I do not live in Hollywood, and it may be that it is not able to understand this! Then everyone can write and think what they want but 2 +2 = 4 in the world!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:02

"It's Life lelacorb...but not as We Know It"....courtesy of Star Treck !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 04 Oct 2012, 23:16

Might as well face the fact birdies - they are nesting. Sleep
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Oct 2012, 23:31

bamboochacha!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 05 Oct 2012, 01:14

Hmmm, kind of suspicious that this story comes out just as the break up rumors kick it up a notch with no denial from George's camp. If I was a suspicious person I would think that maybe someone planted the story.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 05 Oct 2012, 02:06

Hmmm. Let's watch it grow then. tumbleweed
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 05 Oct 2012, 04:30

[quote="]
[From Life & Style]

Actually, what I find interesting about this article from Life and Style,is that she lives in a small rent-controlled apartment in West Hollywood. No it couldn't be that our Stacy only rents a small rent controlled apartment. I am surprised. I would think she owns a condo at least, even for investment purposes. Maybe, she doesn't have as much money as we think or she puts all her money into the look of having money, like a nice car, designer clothes, expensive facials and personal trainers. She is trying to project the life style of the rich and famous, but really does not have the money to live that way. Is that why she needed George, to try to get the career jump started, because she went through her money. Interesting little tidbit to me on the old rent controlled apartment. Don't give it up yet Stacy you might need it again.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Oct 2012, 07:33

lovelylois wrote:Actually, what I find interesting about this article from Life and Style,is that she lives in a small rent-controlled apartment in West Hollywood.
Yes, that caught my eye too.

My feeling is that the majority of this 'article' is a load of hogwash, but it does seem to be an odd detail to throw in there.

TBH, I always thought rent controlled apartments only existed in New York but obviously not. I don't think it means anything with regards to her income; even well-off people can be cheap, particularly when their income is patchy and irregular.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Oct 2012, 07:40

A little late now, but here's the scans from the magazine:

Thanks to Henway for these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 08 Oct 2012, 15:22

Again, SK´s beau rollingsmiley

Yep, she has moved in and won´t move out.
If he tries to make her go, I would suggest him to look once again those wrestling flicks, before attempting any moves. scaredsilly He should have some respect for his chiropractic... ROTFL

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 08 Oct 2012, 19:16

bamboochacha wrote:Might as well face the fact birdies - they are nesting. Sleep

I think so too.

She is probably already decorating the nursery room. Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down