George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis

+5
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
Maggy
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Do you think George should get back together with Elisabetta?

Hell yes!

Hell no!

Can't he find someone he hasn't dated yet?

View results

Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis Empty Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:32

Before we all get excited, I'm of the opinion that the Italian tabloids make UK and US tabloids look like responsible broadsheet reporting, but what the heck, it's always fun to speculate. Oh, and vote above whether he should get back togetgher with her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GEORGE CLOONEY - The most eligible bachelor in Hollywood and his current girlfriend Stacy Keibler would be in crisis and benefit from it might just be pretty.

To spread the word, coming from the lands Hollywood, is the weekly DiPiù, he would receive the first fruits from sources close to Clooney.

Now Clooney and Canalis were separated for some time, but still think the American actor and former tissue could fly again in his arms.

Eli, however, has other interests, for some time in fact attended Steve - O, but have heard of a possible crisis.

----------------------------
George Clooney in crisi con Stacy Keibler vuole riconquistare Elisabetta Canalis

28Sep 2012

GEORGE CLOONEY – Lo scapolo più ambito di Hollywood e la sua attuale compagna: Stacy Keibler, sarebbero in crisi e a trarne giovamento potrebbe essere proprio Elisabetta Canalis.

A diffondere la notizia, proveniente dalle lande hollywoodiane, è il settimanale DiPiù, che avrebbe ricevuto la primizia da fonti vicine a Clooney.

Ormai Clooney e la Canalis si sono separati da diverso tempo, ma l'attore americano penserebbe ancora all'ex velina e potrebbe volare nuovamente tra le sue braccia.

Eli però ha altri interessi, già da diverso tempo infatti frequenta Steve – O, anche se è giunta voce di una possibile crisi in corso.

La strada è dunque aperta per George Clooney? Noi abbiamo i nostri dubbi.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis Empty Re: Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:36

killmenow
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis Empty Re: Kiebler Crisis! George Clooney wants to get back with Elisabetta Canalis

Post by cindigirl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:40

I think he's been there, done that and he's too smart to jump into the tiger's den again. Things are relatively peaceful now with his current girlfriend and I think he's enjoying it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:44

Peaceful? He's probably sweating big time with she trying on engagement rings, tick tack. lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:52

I think he has the next one lined up already, and it's not Elisabetta. Not sure I can live through another session of his angry face and her smout.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:56

I've always wondered if they might get back together but not been 100% convinced. The press is just taking the fact that it seems like she's single again and reports are that George may be too right about the same time. I would laugh like crazy if it happened though cos I've got many people's backs up by saying the something since they broke up.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 18:08

Wouldn't it be nice if he was just alone for a bit.....or at least goes back to hiding the gf? I know wishful thinking. Not that I don't want him or anyone to be happy but ..... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 18:23

I agree Silly Girl it would be great for us to have single George back for a while.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 29 Sep 2012, 00:31

I really wonder if he has been alone all this time? IMO - no!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 29 Sep 2012, 00:47

Eli and Stacy both want children, so the likes of something permanent with them just does not seem possible. I do think Eli has more of a sense of humor then Stacy and would be more fun to be with then Stacy. It would not surprise me if George has spent time with Eli since the break up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Sep 2012, 04:13

Brahahahahaha!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 29 Sep 2012, 09:37

Katiedot wrote:I think he has the next one lined up already, and it's not Elisabetta. Not sure I can live through another session of his angry face and her smout.

Agreed. Betty trading on his name in the States by doing DWTS and overseas in that bed mattress commercial killed any possible reconciliation.

Although I do miss using WTP.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down