George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number"

5 posters

Go down

Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" Empty Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number"

Post by LornaDoone Fri 14 Sep 2012, 22:38

I know, I know much more important things going on in the world but I found this funny.

If you want to do a six degrees of Kevin Bacon go to Google and in the search box type in:

Bacon Number (followed by the name of the celebrity you want to check)

It then gives you the celebrity's "Bacon Number" and tells you how it calculated it.

George's Bacon number is 2.

George starred with Marisa Tomei in Ides of March

Marisa starred with Kevin Bacon in Crazy Stupid Love.

http://www.twirlit.com/2012/09/14/google-launches-hilarious-bacon-number-search-for-kevin-bacon-proximity/
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" Empty Re: Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number"

Post by Joanna Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:53

Hey Mel....you're busted....lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number" Empty Re: Six Degrees Made Easy - Google Launches "Bacon Number"

Post by Missa Sat 15 Sep 2012, 01:30

Believe it or not, Stacy's Bacon Number is also 2. I expected something like 47. I dunno

ETA: Okay, I've put in several names, including Ben Stiller, Howard Stern, Spencer Tracy, Frank Sinatra, and Abigail Breslin. EVERYONE IS A 2! Either this is an elaborate practical joke by the Google folks, or Kevin Bacon really needs to take some time off.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 01:42

I once went to a book party and KB was there....he brushed right by me....does that count as 1 degree? Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 15 Sep 2012, 01:47

YES! So far, Sillygirl and Robert De Niro: 1 Everyone else in the world: 2. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Sep 2012, 01:56

Joanna wrote:Hey Mel....you're busted....lol
Nope!!! I didn't even know about that site!! I did it the old fashion way and I've got the note cards to prove it!!! hahahaha

I still love that game, but nobody wants to play it with me... boohoo!! I dunno
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 02:05

Ok this doesn't make sense----GC is a 1...they were both in that Prop 8 play.... Google isn't so smart..... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 15 Sep 2012, 02:09

I think they only count filmed appearances. If they had to keep track of every stage appearance, including one-offs like 8, it would be impossible.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 15 Sep 2012, 03:54

melbert wrote:
Joanna wrote:Hey Mel....you're busted....lol
Nope!!! I didn't even know about that site!! I did it the old fashion way and I've got the note cards to prove it!!! hahahaha

I still love that game, but nobody wants to play it with me... boohoo!! I dunno

Mel the site launched today 9/14/12 so we know you did the work! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down