George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by OofOof Sun 09 Dec 2012, 17:50

I'm new so don't yell at me but I wonder if it's not more than simply being in the public eye and feeling like they need to lose weight. All of the women he's been with for the past several years startout thin and end up skeletons. He is much too thin. He wears baggy clothes so it's not so noticeable on him. But look at his face. It's very thin. Which is why he's aged more quickly than say, Brad Pitt, at least IMO.

On this site, there was an article from either THR or Rolling Stone, when he was dating Sarah. The reporter spent the day with him. They followed him home. She was waiting at home in the living room. She had 2 salads on the table in front of them. The reporter wrote George used that no calorie salad spray and seemed fixated on weight and calories...more so than Sarah.

In other articles, including that one, they say he has chopped salads and watermelon in his fridge. I had an eating disorder in my teens. The comments George made in that article, made me wonder about him. He looks so GOOD with just a bit more meat on him. And he must be really thin to look as thin as he does in photos. I actually think it IS the GC diet!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by silly girl Sun 09 Dec 2012, 18:02

I actually thought he was looking healthier lately....like he put on some weight. Although you may be right. SK has certainly changed since she first came on the scene.

I kinda remember that article, but thought he was eating like that because of his girlfriend. I remember seeing a photo of him out to dinner with RZ during the Leatherheads promo tours. They were at a dinner table and I noticed that RZ hadn't touched her pasta dish but his plate was clean. So maybe this is a new development.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 09 Dec 2012, 18:34

George in Italy has always been considered "a good fork" because he ate and tasted the food and always ended with dessert.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 09 Dec 2012, 18:46

I think you're right, Oof. If I recall correctly, in that article with Sarah and the salads, she comments about how little he eats, something like "He eats less than I do". Just think back to that Charlie Rose interview where they looked inside his fridge. Nothing but condiments and containers of greens. It looked like a 20 year old supermodel lived there.

He has to be super-thin in person to look as thin as he does in pictures. I happen to agree that he looks HOTT with a little more meat on his bones. I don't necessarily think he pressures his girlfriends to lose weight, but it can be very easy to take on the habits of the person that you're with. And it could be as subliminal as, "Well, George only ordered a salad, so maybe that's all I should get too", even if they really want a steak.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 09 Dec 2012, 20:49

see i knew i should be with him, i am overweight and need to loose so ill go live with him for a few months to get my weight down.

seriously though i also prefer him with a little bit of weight on, he looks much more healthier
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 10 Dec 2012, 15:01

Well if I remember (CRS) how it works, when you fall in love don't you lose your appetite for the first 3-6 months? George's secret diet all these years, change girlfriends every other year.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 10 Dec 2012, 19:48

From the National Enquirer (found from a Portuguese site) : Link

Stacy Keibler plans to get pregnant from George Clooney
The ex-fighter plan to catch the actor by surprise, even though he does not think about being a father

According to the tabloid The National Enquirer, George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler has an agreement: no pressures to marry or have children, and so the courtship would follow later.

Initially the former fighter was in full agreement with this argument, but it seems that now she changed her mind and wants to have a child but with the Hollywood heartthrob, even against their will.

A source says Stacy wants to take Clooney by surprise: "She thinks any man of his age, love to be surprised by the news that will be a father," says the insider.

But at such negative actor, had a baby, Keibler, fears that for some health problems, he can not have family:

"She walked with people close considering that George might have some problem that prevents him from being a father, because he insists he does not want much in this life leaving heirs," suggests the source, claiming that the actor could be sterile.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:24

Here it begins the road to rumorville leading to a break-up due to blah-blah-blah. Same with every GF, not that I believe these stories leads to the actual break-up, but over the years there is a consistent pattern.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Dec 2012, 00:23

Is it me, or have we had no tweets at all about the Ravens at the weekend?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 11 Dec 2012, 01:10

Nothing at all Party and the Ravens LOST! See, she is their good luck charm!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Dec 2012, 01:21

So shall we assume she was on the other side of the pond?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 11 Dec 2012, 01:25

I think Party Animal may have won the "Where's Stacy" contest today. Bet she is over in Berlin with him. Either that or things aren't going well for her and she didn't tweet...or, she's working and didn't have time...which is what I really need to be doing as well!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Dec 2012, 01:32

She's been Miami at the art show:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dancing and partying with Demi Moore.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 11 Dec 2012, 01:36

Silly girl, is she still there? What a waste...I looked at some of the exhibits being offered and some sound wonderful. It's doubtful that any of the stars/celebs who go to Art Basel just to be seen will even bother checking out the exhibitions of art not by someone famous. I wouldn't want the fame part of celebrity but I would love some of the perks...like the opportunity to see some fabulous modern art!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Dec 2012, 02:21

It looks as if ArtBasel finished on the 8th/9th.

It would surprise me if the 'celebs' weren't paid to put in an appearance, but it's also entirely possible that SK did look around at some of the exhibitions. She did hire a guide to look around Venice, didn't she? Unless of course she was there for the sun...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 11 Dec 2012, 03:24

Well she resurfaced on twitter.....someone says she hasn't tweeted and all of a sudden there is a tweet!!!! Dance puppet daaaaance!!!!! Insert evil laugh. Twisted Evil
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 11 Dec 2012, 03:28

m4Rose, you are FUNNY! I'm laughing evilly. Say wha?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Dec 2012, 03:53

Well it seemed like she was still there until last night. Someone tweeted a photo of her at party

Although he is back in NYC tonight because he tweeted he is at the Les Miz premiere.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 11 Dec 2012, 04:06

I was going to say something snarky about that picture but decided if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all... Twisted Evil
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:57

The photo is more than a day old......and SK's twitter page has a montage of recent events now........pretty good actually. I couldn't do that - not a clue!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 12 Dec 2012, 00:20

Did we know that Stacy speaks fluent German?

Timely................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Dec 2012, 01:47

I think it was determined that she does NOT speak fluently. When she was speaking with that dude who DID speak fluently, she had that "spacey" look on her face and she admitted she didn't speak it well (or words to that affect).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 12 Dec 2012, 01:57

Ah, thanks Melbert. I knew someone would know. So are her parents second generation German Americans? Or not at all?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Dec 2012, 02:13

I believe she is of German heritage, but if I remember correctly, in the "wedding" video from Stacy's WWE days, neither of her parents had an accent.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 12 Dec 2012, 06:30

silly girl wrote:Well it seemed like she was still there until last night. Someone tweeted a photo of her at party

Although he is back in NYC tonight because he tweeted he is at the Les Miz premiere.

Isn't the diva WWE thing in NY in the next couple of days? Maybe she decided to stay on that coast from the video game event to the Diva event. I mean, no-one is waiting at home for her.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 06:40

I doubt she'd go to the Diva deal if it's a wrestling thing. She seems pretty intent on moving on from those days. Wasn't she scheduled to appear at the VH1 Diva concert? Wonder when that is?

Having just come home from a party what I would like to know is how she stays so thin with as much as she drinks? I know she doesn't eat but she went to 4 or 5 parties a night while in Miami, if the paps are to be believed. Even if she only drank 2 glasses of something at each party, that's 10 drinks. She's looking at 1500-2000 calories.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:17

Hurricane Sandy charity concert in NYC tonight. Either or both of them?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Dec 2012, 11:32

Has it been reliably reported anywhere about the drinks that
Stacy consumed recently ?
I've not seen anything, has anyone else ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 12 Dec 2012, 14:18

Joanna it was mentioned in pretty much every article about her partying in Miami that she was knocking back the shots at the parties. Plus on a lot of the pictures she has a drink in her hand. Stacy is renowned for being able to knock back the booze and it has been commented on may times I think going back to her first appearance at the TIFF. Think of the pictures from Como too, plenty of her drinking there. Nothing wrong with drinking but can be very dangerous when you are not eating and for someone who is pushing a healthy lifestyle doesnt really fit that image.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Dec 2012, 14:21

She also posted a few photos of wine and drinks from her twitter and Instagram account. I am not saying she is lush but like us I am sure she is a drinker. Didn't she do a few cocktail openings or events?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:14

melbert wrote:I believe she is of German heritage, but if I remember correctly, in the "wedding" video from Stacy's WWE days, neither of her parents had an accent.

Keibler is a German name, and, since I have a background in anthropology (I worked with anthropologists in academia years ago), I can tell a person's ethnicity by looking at their physical characteristics (no racism intended here; forensics experts do this every day). So, it is entirely possible that Stacy's parents are second-generation German, and Stacy can speak German.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:19

Hard to believe that she promotes this healthy lifestyle and is a lush at the same time. So hard to maintain your weight if you have even a few drinks a week, the calories are high, mixers depending on what your drinking even higher. Does it show I like my cocktails? Just because you see a pick with a glass of wine in her hand or at the table doesn't mean she's drinking the whole bottle.Don't agree with her diet, she's looking like she should consume more calories, but IMO she doesn't look that bad either.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:24

OofOof wrote:Having just come home from a party what I would like to know is how she stays so thin with as much as she drinks? I know she doesn't eat but she went to 4 or 5 parties a night while in Miami, if the paps are to be believed. Even if she only drank 2 glasses of something at each party, that's 10 drinks. She's looking at 1500-2000 calories.
No idea, but there's no way of knowing whether she's actually 'knocking them back' at every party she goes to, or only sometimes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:25

Katiedot wrote:
OofOof wrote:Having just come home from a party what I would like to know is how she stays so thin with as much as she drinks? I know she doesn't eat but she went to 4 or 5 parties a night while in Miami, if the paps are to be believed. Even if she only drank 2 glasses of something at each party, that's 10 drinks. She's looking at 1500-2000 calories.
No idea, but there's no way of knowing whether she's actually 'knocking them back' at every party she goes to, or only sometimes.

It's called binge and purge.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:28

Mrs C, or you could call it a cleanse!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:56

lucy wrote:Mrs C, or you could call it a cleanse!

I guess if I was one of those fake Hollywood types it would be called a cleanse, LOL. However being a regular down to earth gal I call it what it truly is Vomit 1
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 16:28

Think you might have hit it Mrs. c. While it's true she could very well be just holding the drinks, as others have pointed out, she's been seen knocking down "shots.". Maybe I'm a wuss but if I eat very little and then drink a lot...not only does someone have to carry me home...but that purge thing Mrs. C mentioned? Yikes!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Wed 12 Dec 2012, 16:34

OofOof wrote:
Having just come home from a party what I would like to know is how she stays so thin with as much as she drinks? I know she doesn't eat but she went to 4 or 5 parties a night while in Miami, if the paps are to be believed. Even if she only drank 2 glasses of something at each party, that's 10 drinks. She's looking at 1500-2000 calories.

I have a little insight on this, coming from being raised by an alcoholic father: alcohol is absorbed in the stomach where the large blood vessels are, so it goes directly into the blood stream. So it doesn't pass through the entire intestinal track like food does, so the calories aren't absorbed like food calories are. Plus, if she isn't eating anything, which she probably isn't, because it would take away from the effect of the alcohol "high" if she wanted it to, then she could drink around 2,900-3,500 calories of pure alcohol, without gaining weight. But she probably wouldn't be doing that, because she would "blackout" drunk before that would happen. Which means her body would keep on going(as Demi seemed to the other nights)but her brain would blackout and not remember anything the next day. That can get you into a lot of trouble. My father used to drink anywhere from 2/3-1/2 gallon of vodka per day and only eat one very small meal at dinner, probably the equal to 6-700 calories a day. He stayed slim, jogged until he was well into his late 60's and when he finally had to go into the hospital, they checked his liver and we just knew it was pickled, and the test came back that it was fine! But his blood alcohol content was like 40 or 50 points over the maximum(which is coma/death)which obviously he wasn't. He had just built up a tolerance over many, many years!!!
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 16:37

Sadly, Stacy strikes me as someone desperate to fit in. Her bread and butter, even before GC was going to parties. In all the stories written before G, she was seen at various clubs or after parties. She wants people to like her and, maybe she's a little shy. Whatever it is, I'd bet the girl can drink with the best of them. If you drink heavily every day, your body adapts and you can drink more. And, speaking from personal experience, it's much easier being the life of the party, when you've got several shots of anything in you!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 16:45

Traone, didn't see your message before posting my last. So sorry about your Dad. Living with an alcoholic can be horrible. My closest friend's Mom was a heavy drinker and so she spent many days and nights at my house.

What you said about how alcohol is digested differently makes perfect sense. I suspect on big party nights, she eats very little or nothing. Between the cleanses, over consumption of Alkaline water (according to Stacy herself, she drinks upward of 16 cups a day) no carb diet she says she eats and the parties, her body must be struggling.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:06

Sorry to be the boring one but before we get carried away, I just want to say that going to a few parties on a few occasions doesn't make you an alcoholic.

I don't care nearly enough to be bothered to make a timeline for Stacy but I'm pretty sure we haven't seen her party heavily since she's dated George.

We've also got no way of knowing how much she drinks when she does go out. Just because she can drink heavily doesn't mean she always does.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:11

Heres a brief article on alcohol and its empty calories. This is for anyone that drinks even in moderation you are taking in empty calories.

ON THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM

Alcohol has absolutely no nutritive value other than calories, called "empty calories" because of the body's inability to store them. In fact, alcohol could be called an anti-nutrient because it actually increases the need for other nutrients.

Because alcohol supplies calories, alcoholic drinks can be very fattening. Alcohol is absorbed so quickly that its energy is available almost immediately. This energy is burned first, so the body fuel that would normally be used for energy is instead stored as fat.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:29

You're right Katie. I think the reason some of us might sound a bit snarky, at least on my part,is that she almost seems to lecture others on diet and lifestyle which, for me, is irritating coming from someone who maybe doesn't really walk the walk if you know what I mean.

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Dec 2012, 20:18

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
I love flying @virginamerica. Somehow they make those long flights across the country go by faster. #thankyou
Is she come back in LA?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Dec 2012, 20:26

[quote="The next mrs clooney"]Joanna it was mentioned in pretty much every article about her partying in Miami that she was knocking back the shots at the parties. Plus on a lot of the pictures she has a drink in her hand. Stacy is renowned for being able to knock back the booze and it has been commented on may times I think going back to her first appearance at the TIFF. Think of the pictures from Como too, plenty of her drinking there. Nothing wrong with drinking but can be very dangerous when you are not eating and for someone who is pushing a healthy lifestyle doesnt really fit that

Really ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 21:01

Joanna, I know you're the voice of reason on Stacy Love5 But I've got to agree with TNMC. Many of her promotional gigs involve alcohol. Lainey mentioned that she and George were "knocking back shots" like they were nothing at TIFF. She also said Stacy could drink with the best of them.

When I first came to the site, I went to Gawker and searched for articles on her. Going back several years, they all involved her partying hardy and getting wasted. At Como, Lainey once again emphasized her drinking.

Having said all that, I do realize that what you and Katie say about the fact that we see only brief glimpses of her life is also true. It's just in the little bit of time I've been on this site, she's hosted 2 or 3 Las Vegas parties, which, let's be frank, are over rated drinking parties, and she's participated in as a judge, two drink related events.

I think if she wasn't constantly pushing the healthy life schtick, I'd have no issue with her drinking. None of my business frankly but I think it makes her look rather hypocritical.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Dec 2012, 09:12

I'm not making a case that Stacy is a paragon of abstinence. I think she likes to party but as far as I can see, it doesn't seem to be all that often - once a month or less? For me that's within the acceptable bounds and I'm pretty sure that anyone who doesn't like to drink, socialise and party isn't going to be dating George for very long. It seems that's part of his lifestyle.

Partying and drinking isn't antithetical to a healthy lifestyle. Falling down drunk and/or alcoholic is bad but partying a few times a month isn't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:05

Bet she also uses the same system at GC - she takes the drink offered, gets photographed partying with drink in hand, and then quietly feeds the nearest plant with it...........

And of course a lot of the time, she (and whoever else) are being paid promotion money to be photographed having a good time.

She's also a massive proponent of drinking lots of water

None of this means she doesn't drink and have a good time of course!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:37

I agree with Katie, she is much more articulate than I am...what's
a few drinks ? Has she ever been seen rip roaring drunk ?
Photos with a drink in her hand doesn't prove anything, it could be non alcoholic.
Having a good time partying doesn't always mean someone is over indulging in alcohol.
I'd imagine that Stacy is the type of girl who can have a fun time without it anyway, due to her apparent uninhibited personality.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 13 Dec 2012, 17:00

once a month can be a bad thing if she is binge drinking. Not saying she is just saying that the amount of times doesnt have anything to do with it. Any drinking along with cleansing and pretty much not eating is a bad combination and not healthy. You have to practice what you preach if you are trying to be a spokesperson for health or you loose your credibility.
PAN are you really so blinded by Stacy that you think she pours the drinks away?? I dont think so. She drinks and does promotions for alcohol so obviously she enjoys a drink. Nothing wrong with it unless you are trying to pretend to the world you are a health guru.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next