George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by pandabear Mon 01 Oct 2012, 23:02

It's funny lovelylois I was thinking the same thing, is that you Stacy???

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 01 Oct 2012, 23:26

EEOsandy wrote:
silly girl wrote:Weird that post is deleted --- she must have changed to this because that one is not there anymore or at least I can't find it. :

Yes that is strange. For anyone who didn't see it, right before the above tweet, she responded to Marcello Bellisario's tweet, "On the last full moon I was dancing on a beach on an amazing island in the Mediterranean w/ @tobenyc @StacyKeibler @Kelly47Venice #summer." and she said something about the crazies in NYC on the full moon. I wonder why she would delete that.

Maybe she realized that her original tweet was somewhat negative and could be interpreted as everything sucks now and it was so much better in Mykonos?? Just a thought.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 01:47

Think I might have worked this out. The other girl Bellisario tweeted is a mutual friend who lives in NYC, and is a mental health counsellor. And that's what SK was referring to. Doesn't mean she was there. Just a joke between the three of them

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Oct 2012, 02:02

If she wasnt in NY why would she tweet that the full moon brought the crazies out in NY?? How would she know if she wasnt there? She was in NY.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 02:50

The next mrs clooney wrote:If she wasnt in NY why would she tweet that the full moon brought the crazies out in NY?? How would she know if she wasnt there? She was in NY.

I agree with you. The deleted tweet definitely made it sound like she was in NY.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 02 Oct 2012, 04:13

She doesn't want US to know she's still in NYC.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 02 Oct 2012, 05:45

oh my!
I was talking about 'average' men, Cindy

and if women really decide
there would be
no rape at all

(your same way to rep, right?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:48

She has another official twitter?!?!?!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler
@StacyAnnKeibler
Another official twitter account of Stacy Keibler.
Los Angeles · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 oct
Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyAnnKeibler
This is my new twitter! :-)

40min ago
My first another twitter is @StacyKeibler :-)

Last edited by laetval on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:53; edited 1 time in total
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:00

laetval wrote:She has another official twitter?!?!?!!!

Stacy Keibler
@StacyAnnKeibler
Another official twitter account of Stacy Keibler.
Los Angeles · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 oct
This is my new twitter! :-)

40min ago
My first another twitter is @StacyKeibler :-)

Not sure it's really hers, her middle name is actually Ann-Marie.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 03 Oct 2012, 23:01

Well, if the new @StacyAnnKeibler really is her new twitter account.....she must have sustained a brain injury somewhere because her grammar has taken a serious hit. Example: "With this account i FOLLOW BACK! because i want get follows the my fans : -)" Okay, seriously? She may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but she has never been this questionable in her speech pattern and grammar before has she? Makes me scratch my head and wonder. scratch

Last edited by m4rose on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 23:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because in my non-brillance, I misspelled a word.....uff da.)
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 00:40

Straight from Stacy's mouth it is not her twitter account

[url= [/url]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 00:44

You beat me to it TNMC....just saw that too. Wink She is also replying again. Guess she is feeling better. Oh and see all she had to do was tweet something about tabloids making stuff up and that would have staved off more speculation....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 01:02

It would Silly Girl, but if its true and they dont want people to know yet then its best to ignore all the hype. Either that or she just likes seeing her name all over the internet Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 04 Oct 2012, 01:17

The next mrs clooney wrote:It would Silly Girl, but if its true and they dont want people to know yet then its best to ignore all the hype. Either that or she just likes seeing her name all over the internet Very Happy

I'm sure she's one of those "celebrities" who would say they don't read the tabloid gossip about themselves (I guess they rely on their reps, "someone close to them," and their "insiders" to read it and contact GossipCop). Reponding would be admitting she does read it. By the way, I would bet she reads every syllable that is printed about her, possibly here as well. I know I certainly would.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 01:21

I agree EEOsandy, I bet she has google alerts set up so she gets notified anytime her name is mentioned online Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:04

She did tweet this from her blackberry at about 1am NY time......so 10pm CA time.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 04 Oct 2012, 14:35

Stacy Keibler Checks into the 'Pick Your Party' Suite at the The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel on october 2, 2012

Pics : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 04 Oct 2012, 14:57

Ooh, uuh, ouch, she's wearing the blouse of my Grandma!
Where did she find it?
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 04 Oct 2012, 15:03

She looks pretty.

Last edited by Maggy on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 15:16; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 15:04

She really is desperate to pull in the cash any way she can. Wonder if she's given up on the acting career.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 04 Oct 2012, 15:18

It is always the same fake smile.
In the ring, doing her erotic lolly pictures, posing for the paps...
If she hasn't one or two more facial expressions, it will be pretty hard to get some acting jobs.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 04 Oct 2012, 15:29

So it says she chatted about her plans for election night, but it didn't tell us what they were. Would have liked to have heard that.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:24

silly girl wrote:She did tweet this from her blackberry at about 1am NY time......so 10pm CA time.

And it's a lead pipe cinch that the plan wouldn't include any "cleanses"... Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:09

I like her shirt and I like her smile too.
It looks much better than a false-looking-sultry-non-smiling-expression.....every time !

And haven't we all got just one smiling look for the cameras ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:24

Love the long chains. Her hair and makeup both look great. Startraks certainly were the ones who photographed her in a bikini in Cannes in May 2011 on a yacht, before, ahem, she started going out with George in July.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:30

Thanks Bidbod for the Jared pictures. Does anyone else think it's odd that she hasn't been seen in a bikini since she hooked up with George? BTW she looks fabulous in a bikini. Maybe this is where G did his babe shopping. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:32

She probably doesnt look as hot now in a bikini given all the weight she has lost. Its a shame, there was nothing wrong with her figure in the first place, when will these girls just learn to embrace their curves.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:34

I think she was on the 'Clooney Diet' - works better than Weight Watchers. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:35

[quote="Joanna"]I like her shirt and I like her smile too.
It looks much better than a false-looking-sultry-non-smiling-expression.....every time !

And haven't we all got just one smiling look for the cameras ?[/quote

I personally have many different looks for the camera, never really the same smile twice. I think its funny that all the Stacy fans always comment on how Eli never smiled but whenever I look up pictures I see plenty of her smiling with George, its just not as noticeable because its a natural smile instead of a fake cheesy grin.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:36

cindigirl wrote:I think she was on the 'Clooney Diet' - works better than Weight Watchers. LOL

Now George needs to start picking some girls with a few extra pounds. Forget the wannabe actresses, go for women who want to loose weight Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:40

Wasn't she in a bikini by the pool with Einstein ?

She has a "pout look" in the JJ link photo.
I prefer her smiling face...LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:47

Think GC might be on the Clooney Diet too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 19:35

I want to loose 10 pounds, how long do you think I would have to spend with George to get rid of it?? I'm sure it would beat going to the gym Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 19:53

The next mrs clooney wrote:I want to loose 10 pounds, how long do you think I would have to spend with George to get rid of it?? I'm sure it would beat going to the gym Very Happy

OK let's see, about 1 pound per hour, probably the same time as the gym workout but it sure would be a LOT more fun.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:00

Count yourself very lucky it's only 10 pounds Tnmc Basketball
A few rounds on his ball court should do it for you followed by
whatever....so.... gotpics
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:00

Bidbod wrote:Love the long chains. Her hair and makeup both look great. Startraks certainly were the ones who photographed her in a bikini in Cannes in May 2011 on a yacht, before, ahem, she started going out with George in July.

Didn't we read somewhere about "yacht girls" at Cannes - that the very rich hire pretty women to stay on their yachts and 'render services'? I'm sure I read on here somewhere! That that's how a lot of young wannabes got their start. Sort of like a casting couch, only on the water......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:10

I've quickly done the math:

You burn 400 calories per hour engaging in sex. You must burn 3500 calories to lose a pound.

Here's the bad news Next Mrs. - you and George will have to roll in the hay for 87.5 hours to work off those ten pounds. Are you up for that? Or I guess the question is whether George is UP for that? [removing head from gutter]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:14

In reply to Lakin,

"Didn't we read somewhere about "yacht girls" at Cannes - that the very rich hire pretty women to stay on their yachts and 'render services'? I'm sure I read on here somewhere! That that's how a lot of young wannabes got their start. Sort of like a casting couch, only on the water......"

Oh, I wouldnt have thought she was that sort. She says in the article she had been on the yacht a month, (start of May). We know G was lying very very low in London while filming with Sandra Bullock. I always surmised he paid for her very long European vacay which seemed to be beyond the means of a bits and pieces jobbing actress and probably spent time with her before July became official. Holiday in Europe May, June, July and August? I suppose I didn't realise her holiday was so long before.

Last edited by Bidbod on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:20; edited 1 time in total

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:17

If thats what I've got to do to loose weight then I guess I would force myself Very Happy Better keep the defibrillator handy just in case. Stretchered out
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:19

Bidbod wrote:Oh, I wouldnt have thought she was that sort. She says in the article she had been on the yacht a month, (start of May). We know G was lying very very low in London while filming with Sandra Bullock. I always surmised he paid for her very long European vacay which seemed to be beyond the means of a bits and pieces jobbing actress and probably spent time with her before July became official. Holiday in Europe May, June, July and August? I suppose I didn't realise her holiday was so long before.

i dont think he paid at all, remember she was 15 of her friends which cuts down the cost when shared. She may not be in the big leagues but she does have a few million in her bank account. People go to Cannes because it's beautiful and it is seen as a status symbol. I think she was only there for a month as I seem to remember a tweet about how do you pack for a month.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:26

EEOsandy wrote:I've quickly done the math:

You burn 400 calories per hour engaging in sex. You must burn 3500 calories to lose a pound.

Rolling around in the hay for almost 9 hours with George to lose a pound sounds like a lot more fun than spinning in the gym for that long. I\'ve got an idea2
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:29

That sounds more likely NMC. I got carried away there for a moment. LOL. All expenses trip to Europe, first class for 4 months. Doesn't sound like G, unless you are accompanying him, maybe, which as you rightly point out.. She wasn't. She was with her friends. Being fanciful. Lol

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:38

Bidbod she did get a good deal this year though, an 3 month all expenses paid trip to Italy. Girlfriend has a hard life Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 05 Oct 2012, 15:56

Stacy was tweeting last night about food again. Maybe she should start eating then she wouldnt be so obsessed by it. Thought she was busy last night but never too busy to tweet random crap??

[url= ]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Oct 2012, 22:22

Me neither. I think her posture on the red carpet is very good. Her ballet training really shows. Sometimes I think she leans back a bit to compensate for her height next to GC, and their body language together, almost permanently facing eiach other looks pretty good to me. Her neck is amazingly long.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 05 Oct 2012, 22:26

Here's the difference. And this picture (with GC) isn't even as extreme as she was pulling away from him in others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Oct 2012, 22:30

She's looking at the photographers behind her right shoulder, isn't she? Not the ones straight ahead which GC is looking at. Can't imagine what on earth it must be like to have that lot yell at you 'here, here' while you're being blinded

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Oct 2012, 22:37

But Stacy's responding to the calls of the photographers all the time she's on the red carpet with George.
We've seen all the videos over time and have seen for ourselves
how manic it all is !

I don't like that boob to boob picture of the two girls.
Now that looks a fake pose to me, much more than
her with George....LOL

BTW...how do they wear those heels ?? Wow.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 05 Oct 2012, 22:52

She has the same body language in the pics where George is talking to Ben. She's doesn't seem to be posing for photogs there. It's just looks off.

Joanna, I thought the same thing about those shoes. I can't imagine how you do that for a few steps let alone an evening.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 05 Oct 2012, 23:23

[quote="noodle"]She has the same body language in the pics where George is talking to Ben. She's doesn't seem to be posing for photogs there. It's just looks off.

In one picture on wireimage where she is between George and Ben, there is a gap between her and George, but she is actually touching Ben. Another picture where she and George are posing and both are looking straight ahead at the camera, but they are not touching and her head is tiled away from him. There is just something off with her in these pictures. But I'll stop floggingadeadhorse

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next