George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Sep 2012, 11:10

Let's look at this pragmatically, shall we?

This was a promotion wasn't it? So it would follow that SK would be paid pretty well to do this.

As was the case of the wedding dress modelling in Spain...

And they are still together...

Get a grip!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by Best in Category Tue 18 Sep 2012, 12:11

I do.

But I don't want to see that face so...
Good luck all with everything - and Good bye for now!

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 13:13

chill out, we were just feeling a bit snarky and having some fun. I find it very ironic that people who like stacy are the ones that take offense but wouldnt care about the comments if they were about a girlfriend they didnt like. Just saying!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 18 Sep 2012, 13:37

I don't care for Stacy much at all and I agree that these comments are way out of line. So it's not just people who like Stacy having a problem with it.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 13:43

what was out of line. We were making observations and commenting on them in a creative if snarky way. if we had called her a lady of negotiable affection or talked about her weight now that would be out of line, and that has been done many times on this site. Sometimes I think a giant chill pill is in order for many!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 18 Sep 2012, 13:55

I think there are several COH posters who are taking SK/GC dating (or pretending too, fine I will humour you) way too personally!. There are times when I have read some of the posts relating to SK, and for a minute I think I have accidentally logged onto a highschool website which is being run by a small clique of insecure petty girls. Thats usually when I log off or go read a non SK thread, however even those are being infiltrated by SK talk also.
Party-animal said it best - Get a Grip -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 13:58

Freedom of speech?????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 14:03

I'm of two minds on this one, can agree with theminis and Party-animal, but I remember the days when I couldn't wait to log on and find out what everyone thought about SL and later EC, it was fun! So as long as it's kept on the SK threads who cares have fun.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 14:09

lucy wrote:I'm of two minds on this one, can agree with theminis and Party-animal, but I remember the days when I couldn't wait to log on and find out what everyone thought about SL and later EC, it was fun! So as long as it's kept on the SK threads who cares have fun.

Yeah Right 10 out of 10
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 18 Sep 2012, 14:29

Come on TNMC - you are not throwing out there the old and often used excuse of Freedom of Speech now are you? Does Freedom of Speech extend to being snarky (or bitchy as we Aussies call it) just curious?

I definately have a different view on what constitutes fun and thats fine with me!
Ciao for now
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 18 Sep 2012, 14:35

I guess for me I agree with Rule No. 3 on Katie's house rules.

It's one thing to talk about somebody's clothes, or the way they choose to handle their life. But the nasty comments about their body just seems way over the top. Not trying to pick a fight Mrs. C, we usually agree on things. Just stating my opinion too.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 18 Sep 2012, 14:47

[quote="Natascha"]For me it's not fun either, imagine people would write such commenst about you or somebody who is close to you....[/q
uote]

This is not going to happen, Natascha, as we don't have cheek implants and do not paint our eyebrows black.

Also this woman does not need anybody of you to defend her tender feelings, she's been around the block quite a few times, earning her money by bashing people and stripping in front of horny primates.

Never in my life I did or will do such nasty things like her and I really think that it is ok to make fun of such a person.

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 15:00

theminis wrote:Come on TNMC - you are not throwing out there the old and often used excuse of Freedom of Speech now are you? Does Freedom of Speech extend to being snarky (or bitchy as we Aussies call it) just curious?

I definately have a different view on what constitutes fun and thats fine with me!
Ciao for now

freedom of speech is freedom of speech plain and simple. Just because its not funny to some doesnt mean its not funny to all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 15:08

noodle wrote:I guess for me I agree with Rule No. 3 on Katie's house rules.

It's one thing to talk about somebody's clothes, or the way they choose to handle their life. But the nasty comments about their body just seems way over the top. Not trying to pick a fight Mrs. C, we usually agree on things. Just stating my opinion too.

how are they nasty comments?? Dior thinks she has cheek implants, thats her opinion, She has a vein in her forehead that has been commented on many times and the conclusion was that its due to botox. Her eyebrows are arched way to high, another observation and opinion. The girl has had botox so her eyebrows dont move, nothing nasty there just speaking the truth. Its not like we were saying she was fat because we dont like her, when it's obvious she isnt fat, that would be nasty. We simply made our own observations and opinions ( which happens on forums) and then added our own warped sense of humor to it. No house rules broken. I have read so many other posts that have been absolutely degrading and outright nasty and have spoken out against them many times. Ending this now, plain and simple they are our observations and opinions sprinkled with a warped sense of humor.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 18 Sep 2012, 15:11

Freedom of speech here is only for Keibler's asskiss1

Remember, I was attacked and being judged because I made fun of her silly scarf. LOL.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 18 Sep 2012, 15:26

noodle wrote:I guess for me I agree with Rule No. 3 on Katie's house rules.

Yeah Right

I think some of the comments have gone a bit over in this thread.

Freedom of speech interesting. That's what some who agree with that douche bag who made the movie that has caused death, destruction and mayhem throughout the Muslim world say, he was just exercising his freedom of speech.

Hmm, maybe we should go with the words of Pope John Paul about freedom - "Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought. "

Peace out gotta go to work!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 18 Sep 2012, 15:46

Sometimes doing the right thing is not the same as doing the thing we have a right to do.

The words that come out of our mouths, sometimes, say a lot more about us as a person than they do about the person we are talking about.

And mrs c, I tried to answer your question. For me when the comments turn to negative physical comments, that's when they become nasty. I don't think, just because someone is a public person, it gives us a right to make ugly comments about their physical characteristics.

I think I'll go to a happier thread now.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 16:01

The words that come out of our mouths, sometimes, say a lot more about us as a person than they do about the person we are talking about.

What you are implying here is much more "nasty" than any comments that were made, so thanks for that!!!!! This is a freaking celebrity forum not the UN why do people take it so seriously???? If I said she was fat or ugly then yes that would speak volumes about who I am as a person and would be out of line. I'm done with this!!!!!!!!!!
Can we get this thread back on track??? C'mon Stacy tweet something profound and inspire us!!!!!! cheers
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Sep 2012, 16:15

Well, talking about the freedom of speech, it is the right to give ones opinions and ideas via speech. It is not complete and the law is sometimes subject to limitations such as libel, slander, obscenity, incitement to commit a crime, etc. – Now, if you want to bring up the film that was made… don’t you think it would be easier to use the court system if there is slander involved? When was it deemed okay to attack innocent people because you didn’t like what someone else did? I would never use that as an excuse to harm, kill, or rape. There is a law that is written on everyone’s heart before they are born… and this law is the knowledge of right and wrong. For instance, the Ten Commandments… Therefore, be careful what you do and remember there are better ways to act. JMVHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Sep 2012, 16:23

The next mrs clooney wrote:chill out, we were just feeling a bit snarky and having some fun.

I find it very ironic that people who like stacy are the ones that take offense but wouldnt care about the comments if they were about a girlfriend they didnt like. Just saying!!!!!

I personally don't like the catty comments about anyone who is part of George's life.
I find it most disrespectful towards him, and we have been asked by Katie to be respectful,
both towards him and his people haven't we ?

I don't agree with your generalisation, which I have highlighted, because you know nothing about individual poster's personal attitudes towards anyone they know.

Sorry about my grammar.....I'm distracted by listening to the BBC radio reports about two young female police officers being shot dead in Manchester today. Dreadfully sad.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 16:27

I think one of the qualifications George's girls should meet is to have a thick skin. I'm pretty sure she was forewarned about comments that would be made toward her and I hope she's up to it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 18 Sep 2012, 16:31

Party animal wrote:
They are still together…
Get a grip.

I answered this. I will defend myself pro se here once more.
There hasn’t been any nasty, overly snarky comments to my opinion.

That woman is a JOKE. Bad plastic surgery (I am not blaming the surgeon right away, because I don’t know where that poor doctor had to begin…, big, not feminine, pretend voice like a little girl -- nothing natural.

It doesn’t mean that a woman has to have “perfect face or body” but to show some personality and expressions, other than one fake kind of smile, smirk.

Seriously, I think it is a rock bottom for GC dating wise. And he keeps doing it! Have to say it is beyond my comprehension. Hopefully it is not career suicide too…it could be, you loose creditability when you associate in that manner.

What I meant is that as we can only expect more ridiculous news & pics of this woman on this site – I don’t want to hear or see any of it.

So Bye-bye

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 18 Sep 2012, 16:48

@Best in Category

Agree with you 100%.
I'm sad that you are leaving, you know the best oneliners and jokes.

Good bye Sad
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 18 Sep 2012, 17:46

Geez, guys...

One of my breasts is noticeably smaller than the other. My hair is thinning, and my eyebrows are almost completely gone. I have dark spots on my face. I need to lose about 10 pounds. So I guess it's a good thing I (or anyone like me) would never have the slightest chance of dating George Clooney. It would be such a field day in here we'd have to put up yard markers and a scoreboard.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:02

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Geez, guys...

One of my breasts is noticeably smaller than the other. My hair is thinning, and my eyebrows are almost completely gone. I have dark spots on my face. I need to lose about 10 pounds. So I guess it's a good thing I (or anyone like me) would never have the slightest chance of dating George Clooney. It would be such a field day in here we'd have to put up yard markers and a scoreboard.

Actually W2O4D, I would jump up and down, do cartwheels, and sing out loud if George entered into a relationship with someone like you who is apparently quite intelligent, clever, and articulate - no matter what she looked like. If she had no history of flossing her butt on a wrestling ring rope, stripping, pole dancing, etc., and it was obvious she wanted him for something besides his fame and money, all the better. I know there is no chance of this happening until he is old enough that he desires truth companionship and someone he can relate to on a level besides only physical, but a girl can hope.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:17

It really does amaze me that women on this thread know so much better than George Clooney himself about what he needs !

Even his own mother says... "It's His Business"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:22

Joanna wrote:It really does amaze me that women on this thread know so much better than George Clooney himself about what he needs !

I dont think anyone has said its what George needs, people are commenting on what we would like to see him have.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:27

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Joanna wrote:It really does amaze me that women on this thread know so much better than George Clooney himself about what he needs !

I dont think anyone has said its what George needs, people are commenting on what we would like to see him have.

Thanks TNMC - Glad you were at least paying attention. My post was simply my "wish list" as a fan. I respect George professionally, but his choice in women not so much.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:29

Absolutely not from me. I would love to see George with a woman that demonstrated depth through her intelligence and personality. Probably wouldnt even focus on the looks. The problem in my opinion with Stacy is that she appears to focus on her looks and physical image and this is the way she has gotten through life and intends to continue to do so. I have yet to see her demonstrate any depth to her personality or any intelligence or compassion. Even when she does involve herself in humanitarian efforts it seems to be more about promoting herself that any great belief in what she's doing. Given Stacy seems self absorbed by her looks and shows little else she opens herself up to people talking about the way she looks as she doesnt really give us anything else to really talk about. I was thrilled when I heard that George may have dated Carole Radziwill (NY housewife), didnt care that she doesnt have supermodel looks, she is an intelligent and impressive woman and that comes through beyond anything else, glad to see George recognize that (if it really did happen).
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 18:29

Dior wrote:@Best in Category

Agree with you 100%.
I'm sad that you are leaving, you know the best oneliners and jokes.

Good bye Sad
Same here. Hope you change your mind, you funny girl.
I liked reading your posts.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 18 Sep 2012, 19:53

Best in Category wrote:Party animal wrote:
They are still together…
Get a grip.

I answered this. I will defend myself pro se here once more.
There hasn’t been any nasty, overly snarky comments to my opinion.

That woman is a JOKE. Bad plastic surgery (I am not blaming the surgeon right away, because I don’t know where that poor doctor had to begin…, big, not feminine, pretend voice like a little girl -- nothing natural.

It doesn’t mean that a woman has to have “perfect face or body” but to show some personality and expressions, other than one fake kind of smile, smirk.

Seriously, I think it is a rock bottom for GC dating wise. And he keeps doing it! Have to say it is beyond my comprehension. Hopefully it is not career suicide too…it could be, you loose creditability when you associate in that manner.

What I meant is that as we can only expect more ridiculous news & pics of this woman on this site – I don’t want to hear or see any of it.

So Bye-bye

Everyone here has a different opinion about how she is, how she does things..etc. Noboby is forced to read the threads on her in this section, you can still continue to be here, posting and reading on this forum without making any comments on stacy.
I can understand that you have enough to read news & see pics about everything on Stacy, personally I stopped to comment on george's girls because I've done before but I'm still on george's news. The principal in all this is that it's a george's forum at first, and you can focus your opinion more on george's news than his girls.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 21:56

Page six (ny post) is reporting that Stacy was at a club in NYC on Saturday night. Was the Malibu picture Saturday or Sunday?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:07

for me it is amazing how many of us say:"he deserves or he needs";
what do we know of what he really deserves or needs?
i think we can say that it would be nice to see somebody different with him but its sure that we would find something bad ridiculous or ugly in any woman with him;
in fact, imo, its his job,not mine and if he dates these ladies, this is exactly what he likes,and what he deserves and what he needs;
hes the one who chooses them,no one puts a smith &wesson to his head
lets play like he plays with us

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:11

Just a couple of things (she whispered) which are observations, as usual.

GC - in an interview, but can't remember which one - said that the one thing he hated was criticism...

and Amara Miller was quoted as saying that Gc's advice to her for life was to be kind to people....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:13

Clooneygirl wrote:Page six (ny post) is reporting that Stacy was at a club in NYC on Saturday night. Was the Malibu picture Saturday or Sunday?

This is one post that was on Twitter September 15 (Saturday).

Nicole‏@NicolesPoetry
Pretty cool just saw #George #Clooney while I was having dinner at cafe habana in #Malibu Smile

11:01 PM - 15 Sep 12 · Details
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:18

Here's the Page Six Article, Clooneygirl. Stacy posted the "Gangnam Style" song on Twitter when she was in Italy too.

Party in NYC Gangnam style

Last Updated: 12:33 AM, September 18, 2012

Posted: 12:05 AM, September 18, 2012

South Korean pop star Psy, whose “Gangnam Style” song became a viral video sensation, celebrated this weekend by partying hard in New York with Usher and Leonardo DiCaprio. Psy also appeared on the “Saturday Night Live” season premiere. The K-pop wonder, who has signed with Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun as his single went to No. 1 on iTunes, hit Circle Nightclub Friday night with Braun and Usher. After drinking several bottles of vodka with owners Bobby Kwak and Joseph Ko, Psy did several of his signature dance moves, driving the crowd wild. The rapper was dragged out at 4 a.m. by Braun, who tweeted the next morning, “#hangover.” But he and Psy were back in action after his “SNL” appearance — in which he performed “Gagnam Style” with Bobby Moynihan and Bill Hader — hitting the Meatpacking District’s 1Oak later on Saturday night, and sitting in the VIP area with DiCaprio, STACY KEIBLER, Gerard Butler and Paris Hilton. Owner Richie Akiva stopped the DJs Jus Ske and Daniel Chetrit and got them to blast “Gangnam Style.” An onlooker said, “The club went wild and started doing the galloping horse dance, while Psy looked on with his hands up in the air.” Another witness said Psy didn’t dance this time but played it cool, chilling in the VIP area and swigging whiskey next to DiCaprio, who is in town shooting “The Wolf of Wall Street.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:19

Thanks, EEOsandy. So I guess the mystery continues. Maybe they haven't been reunited after all!?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:27

There were a few people on this thread that didnt think it was stacy in the malibu pictures, maybe they were right.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:35

Question: Could SK have actually done both, given the time difference? Can't work it out.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:44

party animal - not! wrote:Question: Could SK have actually done both, given the time difference? Can't work it out.....

I doubt it. Psy was on saturday night live that night which I believe airs live on the East coast at 11pm, which means they didnt get to the club until well after midnight EST. If Stacy was still in New York at that time then there's no way to take a 5 hour flight back to LA and get to Malibu in time for dinner.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 22:52

wow gotta love a mystery....actually SNL is on at 11:30....so it is even less likely. When I saw the tweet it was about 1 am on Sunday morning my time and I am on the East Coast. So if it was 1 am here then the Malibu shot was taken around 10 pm West Coast time. Curiouser and Curiouser.....

Someone has to be wrong...

There have been no tweets since the "Go Ravens" on Sunday.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:18

Well I'll do my part and check the local news channels to see if there are more reports of him being in this part of Okla.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:23

I think this all points to the fact that it wasn't her in Malibu, especially considering that it barely even looked like her. Woo hoo!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:24

Mm, thought the twitpic was at 11 pm - Private jet? Or was the girl in the photo Cindy's daughter?! Any photos of SK in NYC then?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:32

Private jet still wouldnt get her back in time.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:37

Oh, Cindy's daughter is a good thought. If they have broken up, I don't think George would be cruel and/or dumb enough to go out to eat with another woman a few days after denying the story. Unless he was angry about the engagement ring stories and thought, "You think you can get people talking with a ring, sweetie? Watch this."
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:54

I also thought it might be Kaya. I just looked at the picture again and the subject person looks so small she could be an 11-year-old girl, especially when you consider Kaya is tall for her age. Also, the mannerism (resting hand on cheek) is child-like. Even with poor lighting/picture quality the hair is awfully dark to be Stacy's.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:57

Cinderella wrote:Well, talking about the freedom of speech, it is the right to give ones opinions and ideas via speech. It is not complete and the law is sometimes subject to limitations such as libel, slander, obscenity, incitement to commit a crime, etc. – Now, if you want to bring up the film that was made… don’t you think it would be easier to use the court system if there is slander involved? When was it deemed okay to attack innocent people because you didn’t like what someone else did? I would never use that as an excuse to harm, kill, or rape. There is a law that is written on everyone’s heart before they are born… and this law is the knowledge of right and wrong. For instance, the Ten Commandments… Therefore, be careful what you do and remember there are better ways to act. JMVHO

You are speaking about people who don't believe nor acknowledge the ten commandments and their courts of law are much different than what you are most likely thinking. My point wasn't to agree that killing and rioting was the correct response to the film. My comment merely stated that hiding behind freedom of speech isn't an excuse when what you say or do could lead to inciting an angry response given that these men who put the film together know exactly what type of response they would get. The man stating that he fears for his life and is in hiding should have thought about that before he made his "freedom of speech" film.

And now I'm off topic. Getting back to topic - I don't agree that freedom of speech is a good enough excuse to speak about Stacy in the manner in which the board was running. It's very clear in Katiedot's rules for the board that she prefers our comments not go there. That's what I was trying to point out. I have issues with her actions and her choices - not as much as Eli's, Sarah's and certainly Krista's but those are women of the past. I try not to comment on her looks other than what she may be wearing. Not perfect but I do try.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 19 Sep 2012, 00:08

EEOsandy wrote:I also thought it might be Kaya. I just looked at the picture again and the subject person looks so small she could be an 11-year-old girl, especially when you consider Kaya is tall for her age. Also, the mannerism (resting hand on cheek) is child-like. Even with poor lighting/picture quality the hair is awfully dark to be Stacy's.

wonder why the person tweeted that it was Stacy?? Something is just not adding up right now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Sep 2012, 00:11

EEOsandy wrote:

Actually W2O4D, I would jump up and down, do cartwheels, and sing out loud if George entered into a relationship with someone like you who is apparently quite intelligent, clever, and articulate - no matter what she looked like. If she had no history of flossing her butt on a wrestling ring rope, stripping, pole dancing, etc., and it was obvious she wanted him for something besides his fame and money, all the better. I know there is no chance of this happening until he is old enough that he desires truth companionship and someone he can relate to on a level besides only physical, but a girl can hope.

As much as I agree that George could choose better - I think we keep forgetting - this is the type of gal that HE likes. It's been the same over and over again. I used to think like Best in Category and then realized - WTF - he likes this type of woman who's going to stop him?

And my biggest objection had nothing to do with whether it would hurt his film career I could give a rats ass about that. I objected because of how it might have affected his credibility with his work in Sudan. He seems to have backed away from a more phyiscal presence i.e. the face of it and now supports efforts more quietly so I don't rant about that as much any more. If he want's to date this type of woman and he's not the face of millions of people in Sudan who need a credible champion, then let him be the sleaze monger. As long as it doesn't affect whatever progress could be obtained there, then I no longer care as much.

If you notice, he doesn't take Stacy to events that would be related to his humanitarian work like he used to with Sarah and Eli. I think he's finally gotten the message. At least I sure hope so!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next