George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS

+22
watching
party animal - not!
Joanna
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
theminis
bamboochacha
OofOof
Missa
Dior
Best in Category
cindigirl
it's me
Bewitched
globalchick
Katiedot
melbert
lolo"layla"
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:07

It's just my opinion but I'm pretty sure a regular Joe would not want to be blood related to that type of girl. I think (and I may be wrong, I usually am) but George is enjoying the hell out of his relationships with his attractive girls, because it gives him recognition (good or bad).
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:14

Think you hit the nail on the head. He gets PR from these relationships without having to work at it. And, read any comments on those gossip sites by other men, and those regular Joes seem pretty jealous of him, which is probably another reason he chooses who he chooses. I guess what I find funny is how long he hangs in there with some of them. Either they're really good in bed or, it's too much trouble to find another one because some of them do seem a bit lacking in anything but appearance. But then, I'm making assumptions based solely on what we see of them publicly. They don't seem like the brightest lights but that may be part of their facade to appeal to the guys they depend on for their careers.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:53

IMO he hung onto Elisabetta I believe because she was more dependent on him. And I think he truly cared for her in his own way. It was when her temper and jealousy came to the surface he thought it would be better to leave her. He's hanging on to Stacy because, let's face it, she's lower maintenance, knows exactly how to act and doesn't impose any threat to him. She knows how to play the game.

I watched the movie "Grumpier Old Men" last night with Sophia Loren, and damn Eli looks exactly like she did when she was younger and if you're a George fan you must have read that Sophia Loren is his idea of a "perfect woman."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:58

exactly like Sophia Loren?????

ROTFL !!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:30

Yes Cindy!

It´s me don´t roll too much on the floor just yet

How about stacy? Isn´t she exactly like greta garbo?

I think we will see scarlet o´hara next Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:32

not just yet?

ok
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:35

I thought his time with EC was because of his love affair with all things Italian and his discovery of a relaxing lifestyle in Ialy.
Everything palls after a while though.

Stacy...Garbo ? Hmmmm.....yes you're right BiC......
I can just see Stacy saying to George......."Peel me grape"

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:41

Oh I mixed Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale -

I was thinking Cardinale and her role in La Storia, which is a very good movie (and book by Elsa Morante). Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:45

You guys are funny! Now I MUST go get something done!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 12 Nov 2012, 22:25

Since we are now such experts on what kind of woman George needs or likes, I'm picking a Rita Hayworth or Maureen O'Hara type for his next partner, beautiful women in their day. I also think that Sophia Loren would be high on the wish list of a lot of men, she is just glorious.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewitched Mon 12 Nov 2012, 23:42

Finally home and I can check up on the posts. Ok now I am thinking of Madonna's song Vogue...Rita Hayworth gave good face. Ok so I am dating myself here. Sorry..
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 13 Nov 2012, 00:26

Audrey Hepburn?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 13 Nov 2012, 00:56

OofOof wrote:Audrey Hepburn?

Excellent choice - an Audrey Hepburn type of woman with just as much grace would be perfect.

My choice of Rita Hayworth was based on the pure shallowness of her beauty - confess I don't know a great deal about her.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 13 Nov 2012, 01:02

theminis wrote:
OofOof wrote:Audrey Hepburn?

Excellent choice - an Audrey Hepburn type of woman with just as much grace would be perfect.

My choice of Rita Hayworth was based on the pure shallowness of her beauty - confess I don't know a great deal about her.

And she would share in interest in humanitarian work. Audrey walked away from Hollywood to go work for UNICEF in Africa. Always been a huge admirer of hers.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 12 Oct 2014, 21:28

Gosh, the old girlfriend's threads are interesting. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 12 Oct 2014, 23:37

You know in an interview within the last year George was asked about leading women in movies that he admired. He said Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. Both women exuded so much elegance and grace, interesting that George has picked a woman to be in his life who exudes a similar elegance, grace and style that these two women had.. It's night and day comparing his wife and the women he admires to the actual women who he has been involved with over the years.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Mon 13 Oct 2014, 17:41

Donnamarie wrote:You know in an interview within the last year George was asked about leading women in movies that he admired.  He said Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly.  Both women  exuded so much elegance and grace,  interesting that George has picked a woman to be in his life who exudes a similar elegance, grace and style that these two women had..  It's night and day comparing his  wife and the women he admires to the actual women who he has been involved with over the years.  
Interesting point but then neither Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn would ever ever have worn that tacky short dress that Amal wore in Venice which barely covered her crotch when she knew she was climbing into boats. In fact very few women would have worn it. And that's why there's something off about Amal. Something is not quite right about her. 

It's a mistake for anyone to think that George was looking for an intelligent woman all his life but just never found her. He wasn't looking for that type of woman. He wanted the Krista Allen/Elisabetta types. But I think after Stacy Keibler got married/pregnant so fast and he found himself the butt of jokes at the Golden Globes and there was a lot of pressure from his friends - Ben Weiss and Thom Matthews getting married etc I do think he married the next decent woman who came along and that happened to be Amal. I also think George looked in the mirror and saw how old he's looking. I think Amal is his mid-life crisis. 

If he'd met Amal 5 years ago he wouldn't have given her a second glance. The timing was right. Now everyone is off his case and imagewise, he's looking more serious. But that doesn't change the fact that he barely knows her. He should have gone out with her for a couple of years to establish whether this relationship could work and to know the real Amal. I think this relationship will be in a lot of trouble in 12 months time.

Also take another look at that picture of Amal with the Boys from the wedding. It's kind of sad to think of her having to hang out with all those 55-60 year old men on a regular basis. I wouldn't want to! She's still young....

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 13 Oct 2014, 17:59

Well Globalchick I will agree with you on a few points you have made. His past relationships reflect what he was looking for in a woman. Someone casual, fun and sexy. Not to be taken very seriously. That was his love life. And I do believe that George has finally come around or grown up emotionally and finally wanted something different. How exhausting it must be to lead the intimate life he led ... meeting new women, getting to know them, realizing after a time he was getting bored in these relationships because after the fun times and the sex what was there?

And I agree if he had met Amal just a few years ago he probably would not have been interested in pursuing her. Not because of her as much as he wasn't ready. His getting older I think did have something to do with it. But I have to say every time you call him old if no one else here you insult me. I'm older than George. I don't really like being my age but I try to take care of myself. I do look younger than 61 but George is 53. Because he's graying he may look a bit older but he's definitely not old. He still a handsome man. I don't think he deserves to be insulted that way, or me either for that matter.

I also disagree with you on other points made above but I won't go there.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 13 Oct 2014, 18:21

Or maybee, and now I am going to say something really mean, he is a catolic boy with a w hore/madonna complex. The women he married are quite different from some (not all) the girls he been dating/sleeping with.

I am almost the same age as G (a little bit younger).I don't like the way I have aged but in my case I think it is genetic (my mom and grandmom aged the same way). But G has parents that have aged nicely. And I have noticed in the past year or so that he is looking much older (in some pics, not all pics). He is looking older then 53 in my eyes. I have wondered why, medical issues, drinking too much, tanning to much? He is not smoking, so that is not it.

I don't think Globalchick is trying to insult you Donnamarie but she is seriously pissed of with George for some reason.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 13 Oct 2014, 18:31

Well 53 is not old. She doesn't know the ages of the posters here and it's inappropriate and rude not to be considerate of others here. I will agree George looks older than 53. He definitely looks older than me but to me it's just mean spirited to call him old in the derogatory way that it has been said by a few posters here. And, by the way, there are many women who enjoy the company of older men rather than men their own age. It's has to do with maturity. It's a personal thing. I would not criticize Amal for that.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 13 Oct 2014, 18:33

Right? Anyone who has a cutoff limit for friends' ages is probably missing out on some wonderful friendships.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 13 Oct 2014, 18:58

Donnamarie, I know several people in my family how have married older men. After 30 I think age matters less. But I seriously doubt Amal married  George because of his maturity. He seems very boyish to me but then again she seems very girlish so that is something they have in common in my opinion.  They are both intellegent, accomplished people of course but on a personal level they look very young in my eyes.

Missa, I agree with you. Friendship have nothing to do with age. But it is sometimes easier to understand people your own age because you grew up during the same years. Of course that would not be true in mine and George's case (we are almost the same age) but his taste in music and films are so old that even my parents have more modern taste.

One more thing, I know some women like George because of his boyish charm but I am not one of them. I always prefer him when he serious.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 13 Oct 2014, 19:07

I think that's part of George's charm. He can be boyish but also very mature in the decisions he makes on a professional level, his values, his respect for others, his courtesies towards others. Many men in their 30s are still establishing themselves, ambititious to the point of excluding others (of course I'm not speaking for all men at that age). I think Amal could appreciate an older man like George with a devilish sense of humor that he has. He's ambitious but I think secure in his own skin, responsible and very caring. Seeing that Amal also has a good sense of humor I feel they fit very nicely together.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 13 Oct 2014, 19:53

OK let's try to stay on Topic which is Sarah Talley. We have many other Amal threads. Thanks   Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2