George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Cindy designs fashion line for European store EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Cindy designs fashion line for European store

3 posters

Go down

Cindy designs fashion line for European store Empty Cindy designs fashion line for European store

Post by watching Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:31

Hardworking supermodel Cindy Crawford designs AND models for C&A as she unveils her first ever fashion collection aged 46

As a founding member of the supermodel club and one of the most successful clothes horses of all time you could forgive Cindy Crawford for hanging up her Jimmy Choos and taking it easy.

But the model and businesswoman does not believe in taking her foot off the gas, and having spent a lifetime modelling other people's clothes she has turned her hand to designing, unveiling her debut fashion collection at the age of 46.

Aimed at busy modern mums the collection for European high street chain C&A won't win any awards for glamour but the knits, tops and jeans are easy to wear and affordable (prices start at just over ten euros for a top).

Cindy Crawford launches her debut collection at European high street store C&A. The casual Cindy Crawford Collection @ C&A features knitwear, tee shirts and jeans.

And as the pin-up girl for middle-aged women who honed their style by gazing at the supers in Vogue magazines of the eighties and nineties, of course Cindy herself is the perfect woman to model it.

The mum-of-two shows that she still has it in the black and white shots accompanying the launch showing off glossy hair and immaculate skin as she expertly poses in the casual clothes.

She says: 'My goal is to help design comfortable fashion for everyday wear,

'I have always dreamed of having my own fashion line and am thrilled to be partnering with C&A.

'It is important to me to be affiliated with a company that offers feel-good fashion with unparalleled customer offering.'

Unfortunately for British women the Cindy Crawford Collection @ C&A is only available in Europe: the chain pulled out of the UK in 2000. But our loss is the Europeans gain, Thorsten Rolfes, Head of Corporate Communications at C&A Europe says:

'Cindy Crawford is known to the world as one of the original models who defined that pivotal moment when fashion models became stars in their own right.

'As such, she represents the iconic aspirations of the generation to which we target some of our core ladies’ collections: chic, modern and timeless.

'At the same time, she managed to remain the ‘girl next door’ as she describes it herself, having also a personal life beyond the spotlights as a businesswoman and a mother.'

Souce

And the preview at the store's website Video preview of range
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Cindy designs fashion line for European store Empty Re: Cindy designs fashion line for European store

Post by lucy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:18

Good for Cindy, I've always liked her casual dress not always her red carpet looks.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Cindy designs fashion line for European store Empty Re: Cindy designs fashion line for European store

Post by amaretti Thu 23 Aug 2012, 13:35

She looks great in jeans .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down