George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney

+16
theminis
blubelle
premiere
it's me
Aly
Joanna
Lakin460
Best in Category
cindigirl
EEOsandy
silly girl
Atalante
melbert
Dior
Katiedot
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney Empty Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Aug 2012, 18:59

I've no idea where George is right now, so for a bit of fun in his absence I'm inviting you all to plan an imaginary dinner party for George . . . from hell!

You have control of the menu, the location and the guestlist and bonus points will be awarded for creativity.

One rule - you can't repeat what any of the other posters in this thread have chosen.

Go for it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney Empty Re: Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney

Post by Dior Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:04

First!
A dinner Party for two.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney Empty Re: Plan the dinner party from hell for George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:10

Aw, I don't think you're that bad Dior! Did you have anywhere in particular in mind?

My dinner party from hell: one of those medieval banqueting halls where everyone has to dress up. The menu will be strict vegetarian (roast tofu, medieval style - yum!) and the guests will be Stacy, Elisabetta, Sarah, Lisa and Krista.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:13

LOL!
But I want to cook the dinner, you know....
And yes, I would serve it in a bikini at a public place, where there would be a million paps.

Last edited by Dior on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:22; edited 2 times in total
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:14

deleted as guest list was a duplicate.

Last edited by melbert on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:21; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:21

It's 36 ° C in little old Belgium, Hell is here ! Coolio
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:25

The rule of no duplicates is going to be hard....we all think his dinner from hell would include his exes.... lol

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:34

Hmm, I think we can be creative. How about this for a second attempt:

Venue: a private yacht (sounds good, sure, but the problem with boats is once you're on you can't get off until the cruise is over!).

The food: hugely pretentious molecular cuisine by a chef who doesn't know what he's doing.

The other invitees: Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, The Situation and Bill O'Reilly.

This dinner party is sponsored by AA so there won't be a drop of alcohol to drink. Enjoy!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:38

George, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, and Fabio co-host a dinner/pizza party for 64 of George's friends' children under the age of 10. Woo hooo!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:38

SillyGirl, I think that as long as the scenario is different, the stories can include any and all currents and exes. Correct me if I'm wrong Katie!

And Dior, your first post about a Dinner for Two - that appears to be a very appropriate Dinner From Hell for George! too funny!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:42

Nope, no duplicates allowed Mel. Once the guest or location or menu has been mentioned, it/they can't be used again.

Otherwise everyone would just choose the ex girlfriends.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:43

Katiedot wrote:Hmm, I think we can be creative. How about this for a second attempt:

Venue: a private yacht (sounds good, sure, but the problem with boats is once you're on you can't get off until the cruise is over!).

The food: hugely pretentious molecular cuisine by a chef who doesn't know what he's doing.

The other invitees: Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, The Situation and Bill O'Reilly.

This dinner party is sponsored by AA so there won't be a drop of alcohol to drink. Enjoy!

Sorry, Katie - we must have been posting at the same time. I also used Bill O'Reilly. I think either of us could omit BR and the other attendees would be enough hell for him though.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:45

Maybe we can throw in David O Russell, Three Kings director in just for more laughs.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:54

Dinner with us that we are discussing about his girlfriends, we give him a thousand questions and photographs.
Only water and French food.
The place? Of course, at his home.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:19

OK Katie. I'll delete mine then as you already had the exes in yours.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:22

Good God! You all make it sound so horrible that I am not coming! No no noooou!

Lux: only water? Are you sure? Think about how talkative these women will became after couple of glasses of wine? All those questions potency 1000! Just bring enough of wine.

And french food - who's going to eat it we are all on diet? He doesn't have time to take a bite either... affraid

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:28

Dinner from Hell = a public roast with mandatory attendance by George, the honoree, and.....
his assistants, Amy and Angel
Roseanne What's Her Name - the loud, brash broad from TV
long ago forgotten 'one night stands' of George
Frank Sinatra and the real Oceans 11 rat pack, brought back from the dead
every critic whose given George a scathingly bad review
papparazzi whose livelihoods were negatively impacted when G blamed them for Princess Di's death
all major media sources present to film/report on said dinner
various other industry and public figures privy to secrets, sex, lies and videotape, so to speak
Oh, last minute edited addition....
a team of psychiatrists and psychoanalysts who have compiled a complete mental history on George and prepared a detailed thesis as to his 'commitment' issues and the general state of the ego of a man adored by millions of women.

Criteria - all guests MUST, without recrimmination by George or his legal affiliates, to the best of their ability, give their best 'dirt' on George in front of the whole room of guests and media, all loyalties to hm disregarded. The show would be aired live on prime tv.

THAT, in my opinion, would be an episode straight from The Twilight Zone (any of you reading old enough to remember that show?)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:45

Hi Lakin, it's nice to see you back. With your guest list they'd have to rent out a stadium to fit everyone. Still that would be big enough to accomodate all of us here on COH. And I'm pretty sure we'd all be there. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:00

Yes Hi Lakin....missed you. Oh and I love your photo to cindigirl....very pretty.

Dinner party for two----crazy lady from IMDB who says she's the "one"....remote cabin in the woods....on the menu: oysters....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:00

Hi cindigirl!!!! You are a bangin' good lookin' chick, you know??? And I'm heteorsexual!!! LOLOLOL
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:01

Good one, sillygirl!!!! Yes, the loonie who's had psychic sex with George definitley would fit the bill for dinner from hell....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:09

Pardon, what is "psychic sex"?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:12

Hi Dior, from what I understand "psychic sex" is when someone has sex with someone only in their mind.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:13

This woman claimed she had sex with George "remotely", as in nowhere in physical proximatey. It's like "mind sex". Intimacy without physical interaction.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:25

Invite George to an out of doors Pig roast on Bodmin Moor in the midst of winter, with a force 8 gale blowing, rain, sleet, hail blowing down....no shelter....paper plates, plastic cups, cheap supermarket plonk.
Guests....20 Grumpy Cornish Men who Hate Foreigners, who speak only Cornish....and keep their women indoors doing the housework !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:30

I would call this erotic fantasy?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:33

Dior wrote:I would call this erotic fantasy?

lol! ...What....for George ???? lol!

Funny Dior Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:36

Lakin460 wrote:This woman claimed she had sex with George "remotely", as in nowhere in physical proximatey. It's like "mind sex". Intimacy without physical interaction.

what , where i read about that ?LOL

first thanks KD good idea!

Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:53

really funny answers!

my idea is
a non-cozy place
really hard to get to
surrounded by paps
and curious ppl everywhere
on the table heavy food filled with garlic
with some bad wine and warm water

enough?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 19 Aug 2012, 23:09

How about at Chucky Cheese with the whole place filled with kids that have ADHD? Also, no other adults so he has to serve pizza, drinks, and cake to all his little "guests". That would certainly put me over the edge.

For our non-U.S. readers, Chucky Cheese is a kid's restaurant where parents host birthday parties so their houses don't get messed up. It's horribly loudwith kid's music, animated animal characters, and terrible pizza. ADHD is an acronym for people who are hyperactive.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Aug 2012, 23:14

ohhh my!
a bunch of screaming hyperactive kids ???

this is a nightmare for sure!!!! gotpics
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Aug 2012, 23:26

Premiere, and add that it's expensive as hell too!!!!! It cost me $80 for my 3 grandkids to thoroughly enjoy themselves (and want more!!!) and $150 at the shrink for me!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 19 Aug 2012, 23:57

A room with the door locked. Three people are inside. G, (insert any ex GF) and a preacher. No one leaves until "the deed" is done. Surrender
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 20 Aug 2012, 00:47

Dinner Date from Hell - Easy

Dinner at a Vera Wang Bridal Shop, - with a priest nearby to exorcise all the ghosts from Girlsfriends past as they model all the wedding dresses they never got to wear!! TMZ paps everywhere of course to capture the moment!!.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 20 Aug 2012, 01:06

-His former agent Michael Gruber( who George fired over a finders fee for Villa Oleandra and who then got fired from his job at the agency)
-Screenwriter Charlie Kaufman (who has said George is one if his least favorite people)
-JLO (because for some reason I feel he does not really like her)
-Rick Santorum (politically the anti-Clooney)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 02:57

Dior wrote:Pardon, what is "psychic sex"?

Hey, there are sensitive people on board this earth....they are good people with good hearts....don't be putting any negatives on psychic sex....and besides, it is the year 2012 not 1912....we are an evolving species....

I don't smoke weed or anything else....hurts my lungs. I feel it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 04:20

Aly wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:This woman claimed she had sex with George "remotely", as in nowhere in physical proximatey. It's like "mind sex". Intimacy without physical interaction.

what , where i read about that ?LOL

And....on dec. 21, 2012....Leprechauns and aliens will also be fair game, because she is so sensitive. She might as well "hold out" ....I think if she "accidentally" shags a REAL Leprechaun (she uses hand cuffs), she will be golden. There is still that controversy if Clooney is a Leprechaun. It is alot of hype and, of course, Clooney is consistently ambiguous and likes to hide "in the closet witha spatula."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 20 Aug 2012, 04:42

My English isn't that great ....can anybody help to understand the above post !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 20 Aug 2012, 05:05

No Aly, no one can understand that nonsense. Put her on ignore and move on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 18:58

blubelle wrote:A room with the door locked. Three people are inside. G, (insert any ex GF) and a preacher. No one leaves until "the deed" is done. Surrender

Didn't he date a doctor at one point? Dr. Ophelia Balls? She gets my vote.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlelight Tue 21 Aug 2012, 01:31

Put him in a room with nothing but Republicans!

Bet that would go down a storm Shocked

Couldn't resist it folks. LOL!

littlelight
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Aug 2012, 23:51

so
no more ideas? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 22 Aug 2012, 23:58

Wedding reception Twisted Evil

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 00:00

Ok here's one:

GC with Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh having dinner in the Republican state of your choice ....

No wine or alcohol allowed....

Oh and GC has laryngitis.....so arguing will be hindered....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 23 Aug 2012, 00:02

the location and type of food are not relevant.
Dinner for three: George + two women:
Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.
Abundant alcohol is necessary.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Aug 2012, 00:33

I guess so...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Aug 2012, 02:22

lux wrote:the location and type of food are not relevant.

Lux, I think that George actually likes Hillary, so it wouldn't necessary be "hell" for him. They'd just bunch up on Sarah! That would be "hell" for Sarah!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:13

melbert wrote:
lux wrote:the location and type of food are not relevant.

Lux, I think that George actually likes Hillary, so it wouldn't necessary be "hell" for him. They'd just bunch up on Sarah! That would be "hell" for Sarah!!!

I put Hilary just because I've read (I do not remember where) that the thing that George does not like Obama's policy is Hilary Clinton.
But, if you tell me this, will definitely be a false story. Ok no dinner for three.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 25 Aug 2012, 22:42

Here's my thought: I think George would enjoy, or at least tolerate, eating with people he disagrees with politically, even the hotheads; I think he'd like the debate. And the exes...meh. They'd probably go after each other more than they'd go after him.

I think it would be tortuous for him to have to spend time with people who are vapid, self-important and self-centered (no cracks about his choices of female companions Smile ). My guest list would be Kim Kardashian, Donald Trump, and Lindsay Lohan; the venue, the Trump Grille at Trump Tower in NYC (in case Donald needs something to brag about).
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:45

guest list:
arnold schwartz...
george bush
al gore

menu:
corn dogs and water

(my thought on global warming is: texan oil seekers digging too deep in the ocean waters, thus changing water flow/temperature worldwide) flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next