George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch

+3
Lakin460
melbert
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  Empty Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Aug 2012, 06:11

Damn, can't find the thread where we were talking about this. Anyway, Stacy re-tweeted the link today:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch

Post by melbert Thu 02 Aug 2012, 14:27

Gee, I really wish I could watch this show!! I certainly looks like it would stimulate my senses. NOT!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in NTSF:SD:SUV::: Back In The Punch

Post by Lakin460 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 14:36

So is this a real show and is Stacy in it?? Was this 'the pilot' she supposedly missed the WHCD for?? Or is she just an extra for the trailer? Anybody know?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 02 Aug 2012, 14:47

She had one appearance and it's NOT her show. There is a mention on one of the threads somewhere about it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 02 Aug 2012, 15:29

What's the show about?? Like the title, hmmmmm come on girls lets invent a title along the lines of......Not That F*** S***, Stace Damm, Suck Up Vacuous!!!!! geek
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 15:37

Shocked
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:17

Thanks Henway for finding this. Is it another episode?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:29

Katie, your embed didn't work, however, I went to the link. I thought she only did the one episode, but nothing is listed in her IMDb. Wow, she was really DEEP here!!! Great acting!!! And the first post you did, the advertising one where everyone gets punched, she is wearing the outfit that she's wearing in the "Angel" episode.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:43

mel, can you embed the vid, cause I can't access the link from work.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:51

no, I can't either. I tried, just doesn't work for me either...

ooops, just looked and Katie got it up. Thanks Katie!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:55

Oh my goodness, that was bad. I couldn't watch an entire episode of this.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:44

Here is the link if ANYONE wants to see the entire episode. It's is little snippets, and you have to scroll down. Once you click on the first one with Stacy, about 1/2 down, it'll play all the scenes. Pretty bad!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:09

After watching these snippets, I have to wonder why this was shown at 12:15 a.m. Seriously, except for maybe the sexy females and I think I heard a curse word or two, it seems like it would appeal more to children. Also, they wouldn't be as critical of the horrendously bad acting.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:14

EEOsandy wrote:...it seems like it would appeal more to children. Also, they wouldn't be as critical of the horrendously bad acting.
My thoughts exactly EEO!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:54

Just watched the first 2 minutes and I would say this is quite humiliating for Stacy. She looked pretty but this was a really bad show. Her character acted like she was 13 jumping up and down screaming time slide zapping people. I am now convinced she was not invited to the WHCD there is no way an intelligent woman would miss the dinner with all the AList stars and politicians to act in this show. This was extremely humiliating for her. This showed her lack of talent. This show is, for a lack of better words, stupid.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:56

Kinda like most everything else we've seen her in...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 07 Sep 2012, 23:17

Nope Melbert far, far worse than anything we have seen her in. Believe me George didn't have to call in any favors for this one. I would have to say comparing her in this show and Eli in Leverage, Eli is a much better actress than Stacy.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 23:28

I believe you've spoken the truth Panda!

Oh, and I must say my one nice thing for the day. Everybody else's performance was absolutely as bad as Stacy's!!! Just so you all know I'm NOT picking on Stacy alone...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 08 Sep 2012, 03:08

EEOsandy wrote:After watching these snippets, I have to wonder why this was shown at 12:15 a.m. Seriously, except for maybe the sexy females and I think I heard a curse word or two, it seems like it would appeal more to children. Also, they wouldn't be as critical of the horrendously bad acting.

I've given this some thought and I think they may be able to salvage the show. Change the costumes for the "angels" a bit, delete any cursing, and change the title to Mutant Ninja Angels. Nickelodean might pick it up.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:44

I get it. Its comedy. It isn't very good comedy but its too comedic not to be a comedy farce about time sliding. Remember Sliders? With Jason Bateman? I am thinking it had a deliberate stilt to it.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down