George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney

+16
it's me
Henway
lovelylois
LornaDoone
Clooneygirl
barla
Missa
EEOsandy
melbert
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Katiedot
The next mrs clooney
playfuldeb
silly girl
20 posters

Go down

Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney Empty Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:11

Not that I wanted my 800th post to be this but....interesting to note that Gossip Cop says she "lives" with GC....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney
George Clooney is seriously turned off by a new piece of ‘furniture’ that his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, bought for her L.A. home,” reports Star magazine.

Oh?

A “source” for the tabloid says Keibler “upset” Clooney “by blowing tens of thousands of dollars on a high-tech tanning bed.”

“He was attracted to her initially because she seemed like a natural beauty who didn’t obsess about her looks,” explains a so-called “friend,” adding, “But that’s not really true, and it’s beginning to bother him.”

According to Star’s source, Clooney “worries that Stacy’s tanorexia will reflect badly on him.”

Uh-huh.

Well, as is so often the case, reality “reflects badly” on Star.

Nothing about this story is accurate.

Keibler does NOT have her own house in Los Angeles — she lives with Clooney — and she hasn’t even been in the city over the past two months.

More importantly, she does NOT have a tanning bed.

A source close to Keibler calls the Star story totally “false.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney Empty Re: Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney

Post by playfuldeb Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:40

where did she live before she started dating George? I'm glad the story is false. She seems smarter than to do that to her body
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney Empty Re: Gossip Cop:MAG: Stacy Keibler Tanning Bed Causing Major Problems with George Clooney

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:43

As far as we know she lived in LA. Maybe it was a condo and not a house so that's how they're getting around it.

And George was attracted to her because he thought she was a natural beauty, seriously??? This crap makes me laugh.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:45

Oh my. Where to even begin? She used to have a home in LA before she dated George and I'm still not convinced by the 'living together' stories.

I also just assumed she went to a tanning place and got a spray tan regularly but that's just an assumption.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:51

Don't understand Gossip Cop lately. They used to print things that were interesting but now they're digging the bottom of the barrel with this nonsense.

And by the way, does George ever show up without a tan? He's very conscious about his looks.

p.s. I just read the GC article and it says the news was reported by Star Magazine. That explains everything.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:17

Cindigirl,
G naturally has a darker complexion. Most stars supplement by using a spray tan, safer than tanning beds. There is a difference between being conscious about one's looks and being obsessed and spending a ridiculous amount of money. I've read blinds on the internet that SK might have an eating disorder, common to many who get constantly papped.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:47

Yup, it's called the "I'm George's girlfriend of... and I must get thin or he'll dump me earlier than I'm ready to be dumped" diet.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:51

Melbert,
I think it's called, "I need to look fab in all those "designer" clothes for all those many papped pics," until I get a real job in entertainment.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:10

Davida, nearly all of George's girlfriends have lost weight while "dating" him. I don't think any of them have the real intention of finding a real job in entertainment.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:13

Stacy says she is German. That combined with her parents' coloring tends to make me think she naturally has a very light complexion. Getting as deep a tan as she has requires the sun and/or a tanning bed. Yes, she may "enhance" it with a spray tan, but you won't get results like she has from a spray tan alone. This is another of her contradictions. In an interview at the Simon G event, one of her "skin tips" was wearing a hat and sunscreen. She has the hat part down, but there's no way she wears any significant SPF. In about 10-15 years, she'll wish she had.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:14

melbert wrote:Yup, it's called the "I'm George's girlfriend of... and I must get thin or he'll dump me earlier than I'm ready to be dumped" diet.

Yes, it's called the Clooney Diet. Very effective. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:27

I've always seen her as more of a spray tan girl. That dorrito glow she gets cannot be achieved on a sun bed. Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:35

EEOSandy,
I'm probably naturally paler than SK, I was born blond, and have hazel-green eyes. I've been compared to Marilyn Monroe, or "ghost white." I could easily get darker than SK, with a custom spray tan. Otherwise I look very "two-toned," from walking miles in short-shorts and tank tops in the summer.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:48

I got a very expensive series of spray tans last summer before going on vacation and I wasn't nearly as dark as she. Maybe George got mad because she bought a $10K++ spray tan machine.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 01 Aug 2012, 22:03

TNMC,

Let's open up a tanning salon together and call it "Dorito Glow", cuz that is awesome. And factual. cheers

Okay, so we're all pretty sure she had/has a house in West Hollywood, right? I don't think George would allow her (as much as I hate the word "allow" when it come to relationships) to give up her home, even if she were spending a good deal of time at his place. Once she starts getting mail at his house, she's technically a resident and that opens the door to alimony. Boyfriend is not that dumb; Celine broke him of that.

Nor do I think he's dumb enough to have ever thought that Botoxed, perpetually cleansing girl was a natural beauty who doesn't care about her looks. Please. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 01 Aug 2012, 22:07

Missa wrote:TNMC,

Let's open up a tanning salon together and call it "Dorito Glow", cuz that is awesome. And factual. cheers

Okay, so we're all pretty sure she had/has a house in West Hollywood, right? I don't think George would allow her (as much as I hate the word "allow" when it come to relationships) to give up her home, even if she were spending a good deal of time at his place. Once she starts getting mail at his house, she's technically a resident and that opens the door to alimony. Boyfriend is not that dumb; Celine broke him of that.

Nor do I think he's dumb enough to have ever thought that Botoxed, perpetually cleansing girl was a natural beauty who doesn't care about her looks. Please. Rolling Eyes

...and especially when he chooses the forties who must pretend to be thirty years old ... (and do not talk about EC ....) Suspect Suspect
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 22:36

Lets do it Missa. We could also have a line of self-tanners called "Dorrito to glow".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 22:53

TNMC,
So if SK had a PO box to get all of her mail, and rented out her house, and spent overnights at her girlfriends or travelling, how could anyone prove whether she was living with G?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 01 Aug 2012, 23:03

The next mrs clooney wrote:

Lets do it Missa. We could also have a line of self-tanners called "Dorrito to glow".

You have a gift for branding. Not worthy We would make MILLIONS!

Davida,

I think you meant that post for me; I'm the one that wrote about the mailing address. The answer to your question is you can't, but that wasn't the point I was making. I simply don't believe that she has given up her house and that George's home is now her primary residence; I don't think he's going to travel down that financial road again. Nor do I think she'd bother to put together that complicated a facade. She clearly spends overnights there, by both of their admission; she refers to it as "our house"; magazines have interviewed her there. All of that is probably enough for most people to believe they have moved in together.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 23:34

You have a gift for branding. Not worthy We would make MILLIONS!

Thanks Missa, funnily enough I am in the process of starting my own consulting business which offers branding and image services. good to know I have the gift cheers
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 02 Aug 2012, 02:00

silly girl wrote:[i]

According to Star’s source, Clooney “worries that Stacy’s tanorexia will reflect badly on him.”

Tanorexia should be the least of his worries! Google, Geoge, google!!!!

I think it's common knowledge that celebrities plant stories like this to keep their names out there. The problem (IMO) is that they jumped the shark with the pregnancy and marriage rumors, so now they are having to come up with this stupid crap. But the story did accomplish what they wanted - to let everyone know that they live together and that they are in Italy. Same bullshit, different day.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 02 Aug 2012, 02:04

The next mrs clooney wrote:

You ladies should use Pale Friend as your spokesmodel. Very Happy
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Aug 2012, 04:50

EEOsandy wrote: Getting as deep a tan as she has requires the sun and/or a tanning bed.
Not necessarily although I do believe she uses fake tan. There are many blondes who tan really well. I'm thinking of a friend of mine, blonde with light eyes, who spends about 10 seconds in the sun and comes out looking like she's bathed in caramel. That really pisses off this red-head who has to seriously work on a tan.

Also, I don't think Stacy's blonde. If she is, she's the first brown-eyed person with dark, dark hair (look at her roots!) who classifies as blonde. She may have been when she was younger but she isn't now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 02 Aug 2012, 04:55

Ooo, maybe you're on to something - i.e. that Stacy's not a blonde!

Always wondered why a guy who's been dating brunettes for years suddenly gets it on with a blonde! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:19

Celebitchy has weighed in....

George Clooney shocked to discover Stacy Keibler is not a “natural beauty”?

Does anyone else think George Clooney is going to look leathery as he ages? Like, the second coming of George Hamilton. George has never been a pale guy – he’s always had a lovely olive skin tone, what I like to think of as “Mediterranean” if that’s not too much of a stereotype. But it seems like George has never liked SPF, and he likes the sun. So, Stacy Keibler is trying to keep up her color too. She wants to be nice and tan as well. Unfortunately, Stacy might be going about it the wrong way. Star Mag claims that Stacy has bought a tanning bed, and now George is thinking about dumping her because of it. COLD.

George Clooney is seriously turned off be a new piece of “furniture” that his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, bought for her LA home.

According to a source, Stacy upset George by blowing tens of thousands of dollars on a high-tech tanning bed.

“He was attracted to her initially because she seemed like a natural beauty who didn’t obsess about her looks,” the friend says. “But that’s not really true, and it’s beginning to bother him.”

George, who works hard to cultivate an intelligent image, genuinely worries that Stacy’s tanorexia will reflect badly on him, says the insider. Ironically, Stacy thinks purchasing the bed was responsible – because now she won’t be driving back and forth to the salon twice a week.

The insider adds, “She is not taking his disapproval seriously, but George has dumped girls for smaller offenses.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

Let’s be real – “He was attracted to her initially because she seemed like a natural beauty who didn’t obsess about her looks”?? I remember what Stacy used to look like, before Clooney – a busted cocktail waitress. He hired a team of people to give her a makeover, and the result was Stacy looking like a slightly less-busted cocktail waitress. He could go anywhere for “natural”. He wants someone who won’t embarrass him on a red carpet, and Stacy is TRYING. So, I’d say Clooney is fine with Stacy being somewhat high-maintenance as far as grooming and such goes. That’s how he made her, you know?

Besides all of that – does Stacy even have her own place in LA anymore? I think she moved into George’s house. She refers to his home as “ours”. Which could be one of those “dump-able offenses.” In any case, Gossip Cop spoke to a “source close to Keibler” and they said the story is false. Battle of the unnamed sources! Who do you believe?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I gotta say that even though Gossip Cop debunks these stories they still hang on....I think these celebrities should wait until the magazine's post the stories on their website before they deny it. I have noticed that magazines wait until at least a week to add some of their articles....once they hit the internet they get copied by other sites. The other sites never post the denials.....although CB usually does as in this article. JMO

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Aug 2012, 18:00

I think George is just pissed off that she has a newer tanning bed than he does!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 18:06

ROFL Katie - maybe if he asks nice she'll let him use it too!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Aug 2012, 18:34

maybe it's a tanning bed made for two??

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 04 Aug 2012, 14:24

Weighing in on this story - I doubt the story is true. Really, if you are going to make up a story like this, I think a better story would be, he is upset to find out that she is not a "natural beauty", because he found out she had a nose job, breast implants, teeth fixed , hair extensions, fur eyelashes, botox and she has to work out 2 hours a day. I think a tanning bed is the lesser offense.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 04 Aug 2012, 14:38

I tend to agree with you, Lovely. Looking at younger pictures of Stacy there's not much of her left that's natural as far as I can see except her legs, arms, and feet and those legs and arms take hours in the gym to maintain. If it's true that he had problems because EC took too long to primp for the paps, Stacy must really drive him nuts (or maybe not - she seems to have gotten away with much more serious GF infractions). Typically when he and EC were on vaca she wore cut offs, bikinis and little make-up. So far, Stacy hasn't stepped outside without looking like a stylist made her over.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 04 Aug 2012, 16:44

Stacy was in to spray tan more then tanning bed, the feet give it away.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:10

I think yous are using two different interpretations of 'natural' in the phrase natural beauty. What they mean in the article is that he thought she was the kind of woman who doesn't make much effort with the way she looks (ie: is low maintenance).

Mr teeth-capped, spray-tanned doesn't have anything against boob jobs and the rest of it. That kind of unnatural isn't what the article was getting at.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:25

EEOsandy wrote:I tend to agree with you, Lovely. Looking at younger pictures of Stacy there's not much of her left that's natural as far as I can see except her legs, arms, and feet and those legs and arms take hours in the gym to maintain. If it's true that he had problems because EC took too long to primp for the paps, Stacy must really drive him nuts (or maybe not - she seems to have gotten away with much more serious GF infractions). Typically when he and EC were on vaca she wore cut offs, bikinis and little make-up. So far, Stacy hasn't stepped outside without looking like a stylist made her over.

I would add cheek implants and ass implants. He has lost much weight, but the cheeks, breasts and buttocks are not changed. We all know that this is impossible.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:28

oh my
are men happy to squeeze some gel?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:31

Since they don't think with the head on top of their shoulders, and only think with the "little head below", they don't care what they're squeezing It's Me. As long as it's warmish and moving, they'll squeeze it!

Last edited by melbert on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:32; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:32

And thank God for that!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:32

Hi lux, I'm sure you're right about the cheek and breast implants but the buttocks can be enhanced naturally from exercise. I know I've been trying it, hasn't worked yet, but still trying.

Or maybe she went by the Kardashian style and had implants.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:43

Some years ago I read an interview with a famous plastic surgeon in Milan. He said about 10 young girls, very young, they were doing a TV program he rebuilt the breast in 8 of them. And of these, 8 had also redid the ass 5.
It 'a very common surgery, but less easy to identify.
However, when you lose much weight, especially doing a lot of fasting usually also decreases the ass.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:56

My goodness, this story just won't die! Here's Stan talking to rumourfix:

Star magazine is obsessed with celebrities and tanning.

First the tabloid claimed that Jennifer Gardner is upset that Ben Affleck is spending hundreds of dollars on tanning — something a source close to the couple says is false.

Now just a week later, the gossip mag is claiming that George Clooney is the one upset this time. He supposedly is PO’d because Stacy Keibler spends thousands of dollars on a high-tech tanning bed.

The tabloid goes on to say George “was attracted to her initially because she seemed like a natural beauty, who didn’t obsess about her looks. But that’s not really true, and it’s beginning to bother him.”

The” Sexiest Man Alive’s” rep, Stan Rosenfield, goes on the record with RumorFix saying, “100 percent fabricated story. No truth. There is no tanning bed. No one is upset.” [can't you just feel the irritation? katiedot]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Aug 2012, 15:22

...and who can blame him for being irritated ??
There's so much rubbish being written lately.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 06 Aug 2012, 16:39

Lately?

From what I've been reading..., always.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 06 Aug 2012, 17:01

I must agree!!! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Aug 2012, 17:06

I think this whole tanning bed thing originated from the much putlicized "tanorexic mother" from New Jersey who tanned herself into something looking like naugahyde. She was accused ot taking her fair skinned young daughter into the tanning booth with her. I think the accusation has been proven wrong but she still has the bad reputation. I think tanning is an addiction - I have a girlfriend who visits the tanning salon twice a week all summer, she knows the danger but doesn't care.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 06 Aug 2012, 17:07

I heard "tanorexic mother" lost her tan... ???
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Aug 2012, 19:41

Yes Cindy she did. She wanted to show how she looked without that horrible tan. IMO it wasn't that much of an improvement. LOL I don't think she's playing with a full deck because she put in a bid to pose for Playboy magazine.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 20:27

Eeeeeewwww!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Aug 2012, 21:13

Lakin460 wrote:Eeeeeewwww!!!!

Apparently they felt the same way. It never ceases to amaze me how some people can have such a high opinion of themselves with no assets to back it up.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Aug 2012, 21:17

Do they want roly poly's...I could accommodate them then Sofa bounce oopsie lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 22:02

It isn't roly poly, it's that the September centerfold would look like an old weathered handbag!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 07 Aug 2012, 02:12

The first denial came from Stacy's camp, now this denial is from Stan. So it MUST not be true!!! hahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down