George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

+37
tzizz
laetval
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
NotAvailable
janieb
lucy
fluffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
socimar
barla
Katiedot
premiere
pandabear
bamboochacha
Aly
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
Missa
Dior
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
lovelylois
EEOsandy
it's me
silly girl
davidarochelle
annemarie
MM
melbert
cindigirl
Lakin460
Henway
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:07

Hey COH,
How about SK copies "pap thief" Kristen Stewart and brazenly cheats on G with a younger, married man with kids. We all know G, like Eins Clooney is fixed. Now pregnancy rumors would be more accurate if the younger lothario actually already had his own kids. SK could be compared to Isabella Rossellini who had an affair with her director, right, exactly like what's happening to Kristen Stewart. That way G would have an excellent excuse to break up. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by lelacorb Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:07

In Italy it is not visible!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:11

Isabella Rossellini ?
wasn't it her mother, Ingrid Bergman?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:27

It's Me,
So very sorry, you are right. It was her mother Ingrid Bergman. And now the gossip sites, believe it or not, are comparing that fab actress with Kristen Stewart's having an affair with her married with kids older director.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:33

sorry for them
but I guess
Ingrid Bergman was 'different' material

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:37

For Stacy to have an affair with a director wouldn't she actually have to be working?? Laughing out loud
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:54

Joanna wrote:
Joanna wrote:I'll see if I can sharpen them first and then maybe someone can pick them off
and post them larger ??

This looks like a snuggly kiss to me Coolio

yes , and they look like honeymooners ,lol.thanks Joanna.

and yes laetval about everything you said ! !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 28 Jul 2012, 00:14

isabella rossellini not only had an affair but married scorsese!

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jul 2012, 00:58

Isn't SK already having an affair with a director!?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 28 Jul 2012, 01:47

Yes G is a director. Since he's not already married with kids, there wouldn't be any major scandal with free publicity. Worse SK has never worked in any movie with G as director or actor.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 01:59

I don't want to see any scandal...especially invented.
I like "happy happy talk".... as in South Pacific LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:05

Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk,
Talk about things you'd like to do.
You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream,
How you gonna have a dream come true?

Talk about the moon floatin' in the sky
Lookin' at a lily on the lake;
Talk about a bird learnin' how to fly.
Makin' all the music he can make.

You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream,

Talk about a star lookin' like a toy
Peekin' through the branches of a tree;
Talk about the girl, talk about the boy
Countin' all the ripples on the sea.

You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream

Talk about the boy sayin' to the girl:
"Golly, baby, I'm a lucky cuss"
Talk about the girl sayin' to the boy:
"You an' me is lucky to be us!"

You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream

If you don't talk happy,
And you never have dream,
Then you'll never have a dream come true!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:09

Yes that's right Lakin thanks....I love that scene in the film.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:14

Hi, JoJo! Just for you, Luv!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:56

Joanna,
While I really agree with you again, sadly we're in the minority. Bad news spreads faster than good news. People get jealous of the rich and famous and beautiful, and want to hear about their faults and shocking scandals.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 06:54

Very true although that doesn't mean George and Stacy have to give it to them.

=====

The 'kiss' picture to me looks like a hug and a peck on the cheek and/or maybe he's saying something to her privately. Looks like a casual goodbye hug you give to someone when you're going off in different directions for a while.

By the way, doesn't Stacy have bright orange lipstick in thse shots? Is it possible that George - along with a lot of other men - doesn't like kissing women on the mouth when they're wearing sticky, coloured lipstick?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 08:49

he doesn't like too much make-up
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:27

From site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scan from the "Chi" magazine

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:29

YAY...great find lux....thank you Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:44

George's Signature Pose

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:50

Stacey's Signature Pose...

They are both very consistent

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:54

Definitely signs of a goatee...
on George of course !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:03

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:05

This shows conclusively what I told you before: that is, as rightly noted journalist, a photo internship organized on the basis of the remake of a movie ..... So all that was done was according to the photographer (zero spontaneity, including hugs and kisses to give meaning to various ...). From one point of view, however, it is worth remembering that what we have seen, precisely because it designed,it is what GC and SK were in agreement that we want to know about them in public ... (somewhat less, IMO, the parents of both, given their facial expressions ...)
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 5 Empty temp thread - don't post

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:08

stylish mom Smile

well
guess this time I wont buy chi mag....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:55

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:56

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:57

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:22

If any of you have seen the pics on the "other" site, they actually present a much clearer story to the picture. Stacy sees the paps and is looking right at them smiling, she then puts George in a headlock and he reluctantly pecs her on the cheek with his hands in his pockets. Next picture she tightens her grip around his knock going for a full embrace while still looking at the paps, but George still has his hands in his pockets. Nina has already started walking off down the street. George then takes his hands out of his pocket and pushes Stacy away from him, he then goes off after his Mom and Stacy heads the other direction with her family. Wish they would post those pics somewhere so you could all see them, they are very interesting and show very clearly how Stacy is playing it up for the paps and George is a very reluctant participant. I feel bad for Stacy that she has to put her boyfriend in a headlock to try to get some affection and it's actually kind of sad that he pushes her away after giving her what she wants for the paps. Who would ever want to live in a relationship like this??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:29

Well there must be a link somewhere for those pictures....Google ?

And how do we know that is the true chronological order and not just someone's
made up story ?
After all.... editing is a fine art !

And to your last question TNMC ? Many I'd imagine.....LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:45

Joanna even if you just take each photo on it's own it gives a much clearer picture. This was a staged op for the paps. George is reluctant to kiss or embrace her which is why his hands are in his pockets, and he pushes her away. Now add the Chi magazine pictures and I think it's pretty clear to all that this was staged.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:53

But where are the pics gal so we can understand what you're saying ?

Aren't they all staged pictures though ?
And does that matter at the end of the day ?

After all, they're not going to allow "un-staged" pictures of
kisses & cuddles are they ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:05

Joanna wrote:But where are the pics gal so we can understand what you're saying ?

Aren't they all staged pictures though ?
And does that matter at the end of the day ?

After all, they're not going to allow "un-staged" pictures of
kisses & cuddles are they ?

I think it matters in the sense that even in photos that are planned, where the photographers have been called to be in a certain place at a certain time and everyone know they're there, he can't be bothered to even take his hands out of his pockets hand hug her back when he kisses her goodbye (if he's even kissing her in that picture). As far as lots of people wanting to be in that kind of relationship, aren't those the exact kind of people who you'd think George would want to avoid? The people who don't really care whether he likes them or not, and don't particularly care for him, they just want to be with a movie star and live his life and spend his money. I know George seeks these women out, but it seems like lately, even he can't keep up the facade anymore.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:07

I am not allowed to post them as per Katiedot because they are on the other George Fan site. So until they make it to main stream press I can't post them.

Not all pictures are staged and the paps are infamous for getting those private moments when the stars don't think anyone is looking. Those are the money shots for them. We've seen George in un-staged kisses etc before so why not now??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:09

The pictures are copyrighted and can't be shared here. Sorry. If or when they make it public then they'll be posted.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:18

I don't profess to know or guess how he feels about his lady love.
But I like seeing the pictures of him relaxing.... and working LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:24

working?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"As Gossip Cop previously reported, the Lake Como family meet-up was bound to get tabloids talking, but chatter about an engagement is just empty speculation."

...REALLY????? Shocked Shocked Shocked

barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 20:03

The only reasonable explanation for being a willing participant in these photos that I can come up with is... maybe George is going through a mid life crisis? affraid
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 20:52

I don't think he's going through a mid life crisis (unless he lives to 102). I think all this hoopla about him getting married and having parents together is for PR. And it's working, 2 denials so far from Gossip Cop.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 28 Jul 2012, 21:59

I don't want to believe that the parents meeting each other was for PR. IMO G&SK are in some sort of relationship but not one leading to marriage. I think G is A+ in the star meter which is why I don't get the parent meet-up. He can't really need the PR that badly.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Jul 2012, 00:54

blubelle wrote:I don't want to believe that the parents meeting each other was for PR. IMO G&SK are in some sort of relationship but not one leading to marriage. I think G is A+ in the star meter which is why I don't get the parent meet-up. He can't really need the PR that badly.

I think if it was serious ,the parent meet-up would be more private, like in George's home in LA or his parents being invited to Baltimore/Washington or her parents to Kentucky, this way everybody would have their privacy and could get to know each other, it wouldn't be so obvious to the public. Not sure why he feels the need to have this type of publicity or put their parents through this.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Jul 2012, 02:58

Good point Lovelylois, if he was introducing the future in laws to each other I'm sure it would be private.
My guess is that Stacy's parents are fine with doing whatever they need to in order to get Stacy publicity, remember they appeared on her WWE wedding so that she could make a few bucks. As for George's parents I get the sense that they have never been comfortable with the press attention. Might explain why Nina doesn't look all that thrilled in pictures and couldnt get away front he lunch quick enough.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jul 2012, 03:48

LL and TNMC, both very valid points and I totally agree. Nick and Nina have been doing this for years with George and the g/f of... Stacy's parents apparently are comfortable with Stacy's lifestyle. His PR has denied a marriage is in the works, so there ya go.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jul 2012, 05:00

He's been living his life publicly like this for years now. I don't know whether he does it on purpose to get the gossip coverage or whether he just doesn't care enough to hide away from it all the time.

Maybe the parents have met before? There's no reason to assume this get together was the first time they've ever met, or even the very first day of their arrival in Italy.

In any case, it makes me laugh that gossip cop have denied it twice now. No one but the most optimistic of tabloid writers would think they're getting married.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 29 Jul 2012, 05:15

Here's another denial from George on that. maybe this too is more fodder for the gossip mill? negative against the backdrop of all the marriage rumors also sells mags and gives free publicity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 29 Jul 2012, 09:55

great lake pics at the link
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 29 Jul 2012, 15:52

Katiedot wrote:He's been living his life publicly like this for years now. I don't know whether he does it on purpose to get the gossip coverage or whether he just doesn't care enough to hide away from it all the time.

Maybe the parents have met before? There's no reason to assume this get together was the first time they've ever met, or even the very first day of their arrival in Italy.

In any case, it makes me laugh that gossip cop have denied it twice now. No one but the most optimistic of tabloid writers would think they're getting married.

It seems perfectly normal for him to invite both sets of parents at the same time, but not for PR, because they're closer in age and his parents go to Como every year, if I'm not mistaken or most years anyway, for a week and Stacy and her parents also seem very close and probably take vacations together as well.

It doesn't seem strange to me that he would have them come at the same time, since they are closer in age than most of the rest of his guests and not in the entertainment field and would at least have some companionship and good conversation within their own age group.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 29 Jul 2012, 16:23

I can see your point Lighter. But as the parent of a grown son, if I hadn't seen him in some time I would like alone time with him. I wonder why G didn't let his folks invite people they are friendly with if he was concerned about them having companionship?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 16:39

Because I believe George has so many projects on the fire that he has to allot time frames for certain people in his life. For example, friends, family, family of friends, work associates, etc., etc. I think the parents meeting week just came together at the same time. JMO of course.

It's just unfortunate that the tabloids ran with it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next