George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

+37
tzizz
laetval
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
NotAvailable
janieb
lucy
fluffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
socimar
barla
Katiedot
premiere
pandabear
bamboochacha
Aly
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
Missa
Dior
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
lovelylois
EEOsandy
it's me
silly girl
davidarochelle
annemarie
MM
melbert
cindigirl
Lakin460
Henway
41 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jul 2012, 23:56

he will surely be less guarded Very Happy about that
sometimes
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by theminis Fri 27 Jul 2012, 09:38

lucy wrote:Over the years I've been a stalker of GTC, IMO he becomes less and less natural with his ladies. Think it's because he knows from past experience that there will be all kinds of people analyzing everything about the photo/vid, so he is guarded not showing any real clues to how he may feel towards the women of the moment. But if he has a women in nis daily life for a year or more, I'd like to believe he cares for her and it's not just about his career. Maybe one day he may want a women in his life for longer than a year or two, if so I hope to see him less guarded. This is my silly romantic fantasy for some lucky woman.

I'm with you Lucy - my thoughts exactly
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 09:42

Me too, Lucy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:16

The entire set of Ramey pix from the lunch are now up on their site. Very many, and they're all great.

Worth a look, but I have no idea how to access etc, etc or even if we could

Hope nobody's mentioned this somewhere else..............!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:26

I just went there and I did not see any pictures of george at all.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:34

I went down the left hand column to the search box and put in clooney and keibler, hit the exact match - et voila!

Hope it works

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:35

party animal - not! wrote:The entire set of Ramey pix from the lunch are now up on their site. Very many, and they're all great.

Worth a look, but I have no idea how to access etc, etc or even if we could

Hope nobody's mentioned this somewhere else..............!

Yes, Party, but which site? On rameypix it doesn't works....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:36

Nope, nothing for me. can you give us a link?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:42

I think you have to register to be able to see them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:43

Okay, I'm useless at this stuff, but I googled ramey pix of clooney and keibler at lunch, and went to RameyPix.com where underneath the heading was Click for Set 47 (I think)Clooney out for lunch, and there they were!

Does this help? Could it just be their European site?

Sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:53

I did exactly as you described and still nothing on my end. Are you located in the US party animal?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:55

party animal - not! wrote:Okay, I'm useless at this stuff, but I googled ramey pix of clooney and keibler at lunch, and went to RameyPix.com where underneath the heading was Click for Set 47 (I think)Clooney out for lunch, and there they were!

Does this help? Could it just be their European site?

Sorry!
Please GIVE US A LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link is simply the bit in the address that begins [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] etc after you've done your search.

thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On left side, under sign in/password, is a search.
I just entered clooney keibler and 5 pages of thumbnails appeared !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:10

rameypix.net/indexphp%3Fmodule%3Dassetserver%26tLimit%3D7%26%startRow%3D100

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:14

Link didn't work for me Sad
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:14

Years ago I was able to look at pics in Ramey site by the search box and to see the next pages but now I know it's impossible because you need to be login to see them & the next page has disappeared, plus when you click on the pic to see the entire set, they redirect you on the main page. Even if some people can made the search, I have no explication on how/why they can do but not the others. I dunno

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:15

Try the link with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sadly it doesn't work for me either. I think you have to be in the US to get it. Thanks so much for the link anyway, Party Animal.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:16

I'm in the US and it won't work Crying or Very sad
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:17

I'm in the US and it doesn't work.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:18

Ah well. Looks like Party Animal's got the magic server! Any chance you can copy them PA-N and email them?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:19

I've downloaded some !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:19

It doesn't work in Vegas either; but then some people think we're on a different planet.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:21

I'll see if I can sharpen them first and then maybe someone can pick them off
and post them larger ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This looks like a snuggly kiss to me Coolio

Last edited by Joanna on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:05; edited 3 times in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:21

Katiedot wrote:Try the link with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sadly it doesn't work for me either. I think you have to be in the US to get it. Thanks so much for the link anyway, Party Animal.

It's not a question of to be in the US or not, as I stated above, I was able to see pics years ago and but can't now.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:30

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:36

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:39

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:42

Sorry these are so piddling little...can anyone improve on the size from these ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:45

Thanks for posting Joanna. I was able to blow them up a little on my PC but then the image got distorted. Really doesn't look like a kiss from these angles and his right hand seems to be resting on her purse and not touching her. Such a bizarre embrace.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:45

Joanna wrote:Sorry these are so piddling little...can anyone improve on the size from these ?

It's better than nothing! Wink
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:46

I agree, laetval!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:49

The next mrs clooney wrote:Thanks for posting Joanna. I was able to blow them up a little on my PC but then the image got distorted. Really doesn't look like a kiss from these angles and his right hand seems to be resting on her purse and not touching her. Such a bizarre embrace.

The first time I saw the pic that Lux posted on another thread I thought that he said something to her at the ear and now with the Joanna's pics that confirm my first impression.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:53

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:54

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:58

There are more on RameyPix..... but some are ones that I thought a bit unfair
on Nina & Nick as they're struggling getting off the boat.
I felt that none of us likes to be photo'd off guard like that so didn't download them.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:58

Yay Joanna! You saved the day! Thanks for the pics, piddling small or not. Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:05

Joanna wrote:I'll see if I can sharpen them first and then maybe someone can pick them off
and post them larger ??

This looks like a snuggly kiss to me Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:50

Yep, doesn't it?

Well done, Joanna.....I couldn't have done it that quickly.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 20:29

It's not snuggly at all and doesn't even look like a kiss. Looks more like George is trying to steal something from her handbag because that's the only thing he's touching. If there was a kiss we would have seen the pic of them kissing, but this is just the back view of the other picture that shows him whispering into her ear.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:06

It looks like they know the paps are there and they are putting on a show for them.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:14

Somebody on here....maybe laetval....said that her friend was present during the lunch and it was a staged pap photo op.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:25

Wonder why they would have a staged photo op? None of the gossip sites have picked it up, and the photos have been available for two days. Why have a photo shoot? Dress doesn't even fit her properly, so it can't be for the designer. Speculate!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:29

Maybe they EXPECTED the gossip sites to pick up the pics. There are now fewer comments on the G&SK articles. Too much competition from other, spicier stories.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:33

Sounds reasonable, Davida.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:36

Yeah, if this is a publicity arrangement, it's not really working out for them. We discuss the photos ad nauseum, but between Tom and Katie's divorce, the Olympics, and now the real life Twilight saga, these two ain't gettin' no attention.

And tzizz, that should be our new rallying cry when new pics are posted: SPECULATE! Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:38

Fun, isn't it? I love to read all the "speculations" :-)

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:55

tzizz wrote:Wonder why they would have a staged photo op? None of the gossip sites have picked it up, and the photos have been available for two days. Why have a photo shoot? Dress doesn't even fit her properly, so it can't be for the designer. Speculate!

IMO they are trying very hard to make it on to the gossip sites, but like some of us on this site, they are little bored with them and the same old stuff. You got to admit Stacy is a little boring and many people still don't know who she is. Unless George and Stacy are getting married or she is pregnant with his baby or Stacy just landed a major tv role or they are hanging with some A-list celebs, the gossip sites are not interested and don't want to purchase the photos.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:59

same old same old

so his new 'game'....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:01

Lovelylois,
I agree. That's why I started a new contest of creative ways to get G some free publicity.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:03

Lovelylois, I completely agree.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next