George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

+33
Way2Old4Dis
pandabear
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
bamboochacha
Maggy
MM
it's me
The next mrs clooney
tzizz
bellybaby
party animal - not!
barla
janieb
Henway
lucy
Katiedot
watching
fluffy
LornaDoone
davidarochelle
Clooneygirl
Lakin460
Missa
lovelylois
EEOsandy
melbert
cindigirl
Dior
Joanna
lelacorb
silly girl
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by theminis Mon 23 Jul 2012, 01:47

Not that there is much merit in gossip, but here in Australia, its been on the news several times, that Mrs Nina Clooney is very eager for her son to settle down with Stacy and perhaps that he will be doing just that!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by lovelylois Mon 23 Jul 2012, 02:46

Think about it ,do you think a mother of a successful 51-year-old son would pressure or try to push him to get married and have babies! Come on, that would be very sad. I´m pretty sure she´s already given hope about this matter a long time ago. Who knows if she even cares about such things, at this point in his life. I think in the past and interviews with the TMZ guy at George's Washington arrest, that she doesn’t involve herself in Georges life, he is a big boy and that she already has two grandchildren.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Jul 2012, 02:55

lovelylois wrote:Think about it ,do you think a mother of a successful 51-year-old son would pressure or try to push him to get married and have babies! Come on, that would be very sad. I´m pretty sure she´s already given hope about this matter a long time ago. Who knows if she even cares about such things, at this point in his life. I think in the past and interviews with the TMZ guy at George's Washington arrest, that she doesn’t involve herself in Georges life, he is a big boy and that she already has two grandchildren.

Well maybe not Nina Clooney but these moms - definitely! Brahahahaha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, maybe the "successful" part doesn't apply to these guys! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 03:12

Way2old4dis - I am pretty sure George would be the one person who would love that you used the word masturbatory when discussing him Thumbs up!

George doesn't want to get married? Seriously? I thought I saw an interview where he indicated that he only said that once in 1994 (barbara walters) and everybody keeps repeating it. I know a few people that said they would never get married after a bitter divorce, but still remarried. Do I think he will marry one of his "professional girlfriends?" Uh, hell no! But I think he will get married again.

I am off to youtube to look for the video. Gotta dash
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 23 Jul 2012, 03:36

I saw him also say "been there, done that" regarding marriage on Oprah during the Batman promotion.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 23 Jul 2012, 03:42

He said it last year in January on Piers Morgan.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 03:42

Ok, I found it. Apparently, I have selective hearing. Blah blah blah He said he doesnt think he will get married, but it's not his mantra. I still believe he will! Cute interview though.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to post the video)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:03

That was a very interesting interview.
Thanks for posting, Clooneygirl.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:12

YAY! I learned how to post a video finally! Here is part one of the interview where he talks about confessing to adultery as a child!

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:40

Thanks, Clooneygirl.

That last part about the confessions as a child is funny and cute.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:44

Ok, let's not get too off topic here, eh? The Piers Morgan and Frost interviews are here on this forum so we can comment there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:48

Katie, I just go with the flow. Rolling Eyes
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 04:59

Katiedot wrote:Ok, let's not get too off topic here, eh? The Piers Morgan and Frost interviews are here on this forum so we can comment there.

Jeez. The first video I posted was George talking about getting married. Which is what the topic is about. The second video I posted goes with the first. Sorry, not all of the newer fans know everything that is on this board. Way to encourage people to post! Sad
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 23 Jul 2012, 07:10

ClooneyGirl, congrats on your successful video posts!!! I don't think Katie was chewing you out, so don't let that defeat you. There are MANY threads on this forum and oh so many videos. I hope that you'll be able to visit some that you haven't already.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:31

party animal - not! wrote:Couldn't agree with you more, Way2, and with the benefits of money, good looks etc, etc why alter anything?

But in a way, I think GTC may be rethinking his life, looking at his parents, not wanting to regret anything but is terrified of failing again.

An undemanding woman would work well.......

It is amusing that you used the term "undemanding" as if this would be the key to his heart. To me demanding and undemanding are both negative in regard to a healthy stable relationship, it just has to be balanced.

And he has a dog already, doesn't he?

Also I can't see him being terrified of failing, his public relationships seem to be well planned and it's always him being the boss.

Last edited by Dior on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : blonde typing)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:42

Dior wrote:And he has a dog already, doesn't he?
LOL!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Jul 2012, 14:41

Clooneygirl, thanks for posting the vids (yay, girl! you posted successfully! no stoppin' ya' now, eh?)

And melbert's right - don't misinterpret Katie's instructions. She's just trying to keep all the information organized and on track for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone on here.

I really enjoyed the vids - never seen them before. Thanks again![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:42

SK seems to be pretty undemanding.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 18:23

Katiedot wrote:
Dior wrote:And he has a dog already, doesn't he?
LOL!
but it's a male. pirat
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:22

Thank you Melbert and Lakin!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:54

2nd Gossip Cop denial....was shocked to see it repeated:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CLAIM: George Clooney to Marry Stacy Keibler Under Pressure From Mom
Truth rating: 0

“George Clooney’s mom is playing cupid in a bid to persuade Hollywood’s most committed bachelor to tie the knot with his girlfriend Stacy Keibler,” reports the National Enquirer.

The tabloid claims Clooney is “said to be bowing under the pressure from the one woman who can still tell him what to do — his mother.”

A “source” for the Enquirer says Nina Clooney “engineered” the recent Lake Como, Italy getaway where the couple’s families spent time together.

“It was a big breakthrough for Stacy to spend quality time with George’s parents,” explains the mag’s source, adding, “Nina knows how George feels about marriage, but she thinks Stacy’s the right girl for her son and she’s determined to help him see sense.”

The Enquirer source says Keibler’s parents were on hand because “it was almost like George wanted to see how everyone got along before he popped the question.”

Wow.

So is Clooney set to make Keibler his bride, all because of his mom’s pressure?

NO.

As Gossip Cop previously reported, the Lake Como family meet-up was bound to get tabloids talking, but chatter about an engagement is just empty speculation.

It’s “not true,” a Clooney rep tells Gossip Cop.

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:15

When we hear the denial a third time, they'll have been married and honeymooned and settled in to their married life...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:19

melbert wrote:When we hear the denial a third time, they'll have been married and honeymooned and settled in to their married life...

ROFLMAO Mel. Doh!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:22

mapperfavoreeee poisson davril
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 4 Empty CLOONEY WEDDING BOMBSHELL

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:28

CLOONEY WEDDING BOMBSHELL
-
Published on: July 31, 2012
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
Photography by: Splash News Online

GEORGE CLOONEY’s mom is playing cupid in a bid to persuade Holly­wood’s most eligible bachelor to tie the knot with GF STACY KEIBLER, sources told The ENQUIRER.

Reluctant bridegroom George, who famously vowed never to marry again, is said to be bowing under the pressure from the one woman who can still tell him what to do – his mother.

According to a source close to “The Descendants” star, it was his Ohio-born mom Nina Clooney who engineered a big mid-July family getaway in Lake Como, Italy, where George, 51, invited both his parents and Stacy’s to spend some time with them.

“It was a big breakthrough for Stacy to spend quality time with George’s parents,” said the source. “George has seldom done that since he took [his first wife] Talia Bal­sam to meet them before they got hitched.

“Nina knows how George feels about marriage, but she thinks Stacy’s the right girl for her son and she’s determined to help him see sense. As for Stacy’s parents also being in Italy, well, it was almost like George wanted to see how everyone got along before he popped the question.”

George’s beautiful Italian villa is special to Stacy, 32, because it’s where the stunning model and ex-pro wrestling diva first spent time with the heartthrob actor last summer, just weeks after he split with Italian bombshell Elisabetta Canalis.

Stacy looked the picture of domestic bliss as she showed her Baltimore-based parents Gary and Patricia around the near­by town of Cernobbio on July 18. And her dad was later seen chatting with George on a jetty as they waited for a boat ride.

The arrival of George’s parents, Nick and Nina, made the family set complete.

“Now it’s in George’s hands,” said the sources. “He has to decide if he’s ready to take the plunge and make Stacy the next Mrs. George Clooney.”
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:34

Nina is too smart to push a woman to marry George, that article was written about Elizabeth!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 16:08

That's basically the same article that was slammed down by Gossip Cop. It's on another thread already.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 16:16

Melbert,
LOL. I know it's not true. But if you google "SK" that's what was posted a few hours ago, on 7/31. I would have posted it under "Jokes" but since "The National Enquirer" mentioned G, I thought that it deserved its own thread. Honestly I think someone in SK's camp is milking this false rumor for every last possible bit of pap attention.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 18:19

This is the third time we've had this same story so I'll move it to the right thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:15

Katiedot,
You're just spoiling all of my fun. I WAS going to post it in the "Jokes" thread. The title the 100% HONEST&TRUTHFUL &NO BS EVER "National Enquirer" gave the story was just priceless. LOL Why not play a joke on all of COH posters?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:20

Katiedot,
OK. I'll be good for 1x and post the new article here. Does anyone believe "Showbiz Spy?"

"George Clooney's Mom Wants Him To Marry Stacey Keibler"
GEORGE Clooney could be getting married soon — if his mom has anything to do with it.

The actor — who famously vowed never to marry again — is currently dating wrestler Stacy Keibler — and is being pressured to tie the knot for a second time.

“It was a big breakthrough for Stacy to spend quality time with George’s parents,” a source said.

“George has seldom done that since he took [his first wife] Talia Bal­sam to meet them before they got hitched.

“Nina knows how George feels about marriage, but she thinks Stacy’s the right girl for her son and she’s determined to help him see sense. As for Stacy’s parents also being in Italy, well, it was almost like George wanted to see how everyone got along before he popped the question.

“Now it’s in George’s hands.

“He has to decide if he’s ready to take the plunge and make Stacy the next Mrs. George Clooney.”

See also:
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Might End up Getting Married!

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:24

My question is WHY? We get enough mis-information from the tabloids and deal with our own conspiracy theories, so we don't need to add to it, IMVHAO...

And your "new" story just posted, same old same old, just a different tabloid that's a day late and a dollar short.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:31

Melbert,
I agree with you 100%. I just post everything mentioning G or SK that I see, whether or not I agree with it. I'm trying to prove that much of what the paps write is completely wrong. So why would we believe their pictures either? We never know when they were taken. When we see a bike ride, we don't really know how long it was even for. No one ever looks hot and sweaty.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4