George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Jul 2012, 17:42

annemarie wrote:I think Stacy is having a good time and happy. The tweet was probably a inside joke she and Georg probably know what it means. I think Stacy went to New York to meet her friends and do the things she was supposed to do, all planned while George was busy. They are now back in Italy for the rest of the summer until George starts work.

If she and George have some type of inside joke with another person ,who follows her, then she should have a private closed twitter account for her close friends and family, leave the public account for quotes and selling bagel crisps. She has about 245, 000 followers and if you read the responses on twitter and facebook, she and George are the only ones getting it. Her fan base is clueless. I agree with clooneygirl, Stacy's career is built on men objectifying her, more power to her and I hope she is happy, but if George had a daughter I bet it would drive him nuts.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by phys major Mon 02 Jul 2012, 17:59

He does Stacy!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:01

Did you ever notice she dresses him like her dad? When he where's the grandpa clothes...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:05

if George had a daughter I bet it would drive him nuts.

I have daughters, and one of my biggest concerns as they got older is that they would have "bimbo" traits. Thank God they don't, and I'll bet her mom is having a hard time with this behavior right now. From what I've read of her background, she wasn't raised to act like this.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:20

I'm sure her mom is proud of her ,they seem to be very close ,if she didn't have a problem with the wrestling I'm sure she has no problem with this relationship...The almighty dollar seems to rule in this situation....Some of the other women on here, who are closer to her moms age think its great to sell your soul to the devil...why not her mom? Not calling g the devil....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:29

sweet pic premiere Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:40

Katiedot wrote:Wow, you girls really like your conspiracy theories, don't you?

One picture of a pizza oven and suddenly Stacy is lying and defending her failed relationship? There's not one drop of logic in that line of thinking.

There's a simple explanation: Stacy is dating George, she went to New York for business and has now come back to Italy where she's enjoying the home made pizza and watching the football.

And there's a hugely convoluted theory that seems to be based on "I hate her and want bad things to happen to her" and it goes like this: Stacy was dating George but got kicked out of the house by him when he went to England so was forced to go to New York where she still is because he dumped her but she wants everyone to believe they're still together so she's tweeting old pictures from his house because she cares sooooo deeply about what posters on COH think of her.

Do you have any idea how bizarre that second theory sounds? How it's based on wishful thinking and ignoring facts?

The next mrs clooney wrote:Weird that she posted the video earlier with this simple message [ . . . ] Then she posts again saying it's from her and George. If she had just posted it once then I would say it wasn't some kind of game, but posting it a second time and remembering to mention George is just game playing.
Weird? It's only weird if you choose for it to be weird because there are half a dozen explanations I can come up with that aren't in the least bit weird. It's an insider joke of a tweet which by definition means we're not going to figure it out.

But if you prefer to make it weird and make it into 'game playing' you can, but at least remember that you're the one making this interpretation. It may or may not be the right interpretation.

Thumbs up!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:59

Clooneygirl wrote:Katie, With all due respect, I think you are being a little harsh (and condescending). None of us know George or Stacy, so we are all a little off base on our opinions. Including you. The reason I come to your site is because of the different opinions. That is what makes it fun. If we all had the opinion that George and Stacy were madly in love and Stacy is perfect you wouldnt have a site.

Time for a group hug. Lots of happy

10 out of 10
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jul 2012, 19:01

phys major wrote:Did you ever notice she dresses him like her dad? When he where's the grandpa clothes...

I don't understand...what are "grandpa clothes" in USA ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 19:07

phys major wrote:I'm sure her mom is proud of her ,they seem to be very close ,if she didn't have a problem with the wrestling I'm sure she has no problem with this relationship...The almighty dollar seems to rule in this situation....Some of the other women on here, who are closer to her moms age think its great to sell your soul to the devil...why not her mom? Not calling g the devil....

"The almighty dollar seems to rule in this situation..."

Both her parents actually participated in her fake (I assume it was fake) almost wedding on WWE. Legally, Stacy was an adult when she was with WWE and as a parent, you have little control at this point. However, IMO to actively participate (and maybe even have been paid) is indicative of their approval of the way she made her money. That being the case, they must be ectactic about her living with GC. Her mother is probably wondering where they put that WWE wedding dress. scratch
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jul 2012, 19:17

Katiedot wrote:Wow, you girls really like your conspiracy theories, don't you?

One picture of a pizza oven and suddenly Stacy is lying and defending her failed relationship? There's not one drop of logic in that line of thinking.

There's a simple explanation: Stacy is dating George, she went to New York for business and has now come back to Italy where she's enjoying the home made pizza and watching the football.

And there's a hugely convoluted theory that seems to be based on "I hate her and want bad things to happen to her" and it goes like this: Stacy was dating George but got kicked out of the house by him when he went to England so was forced to go to New York where she still is because he dumped her but she wants everyone to believe they're still together so she's tweeting old pictures from his house because she cares sooooo deeply about what posters on COH think of her.

Do you have any idea how bizarre that second theory sounds? How it's based on wishful thinking and ignoring facts?

The next mrs clooney wrote:Weird that she posted the video earlier with this simple message [ . . . ] Then she posts again saying it's from her and George. If she had just posted it once then I would say it wasn't some kind of game, but posting it a second time and remembering to mention George is just game playing.
Weird? It's only weird if you choose for it to be weird because there are half a dozen explanations I can come up with that aren't in the least bit weird. It's an insider joke of a tweet which by definition means we're not going to figure it out.

But if you prefer to make it weird and make it into 'game playing' you can, but at least remember that you're the one making this interpretation. It may or may not be the right interpretation.

Well that's your opinion KatieDot, however as you said none of us actually know the ins and outs of the relationship and situation so there's nothing to prove that you theory is correct and mine is not. If something seems weird to me it seems weird, has nothing to do with me wanting it to be weird, it's just simply weird in my mind.
I don't see people on this site wishing bad things on Stacy. No one is saying we hope she is hit by a bus or something like that. We are simple expressing feelings on her behavior and coming up with our own conclusions. No one is wrong and no one is right. Everyone's opinions and theories are what makes this site fun and actually keep it going Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 02 Jul 2012, 19:59

[/quote]Both her parents actually participated in her fake (I assume it was fake) almost wedding on WWE. Legally, Stacy was an adult when she was with WWE and as a parent, you have little control at this point. However, IMO to actively participate (and maybe even have been paid) is indicative of their approval of the way she made her money. That being the case, they must be ectactic about her living with GC. Her mother is probably wondering where they put that WWE wedding dress.

This is a fun site to be on because it's so far removed from my real life - kind of like watching a purely escapism show on tv. I have to say,though, that if SK was my daughter and this was reality for me, I'd be sick with worry, embarrassment, and disappointment in my daughter. I'd be wondering where we went wrong. I also wouldn't want anything to do with GC. The famewhoring that this girl does is such a discredit to herself and her family.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 02 Jul 2012, 20:08

phys major wrote:Some of the other women on here, who are closer to her moms age think its great to sell your soul to the devil...

I'm old enough to be Stacy's mom and I don't think its great to sell your soul to the devil, so leave me outta that group......

That George, what a handsome devil......!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 20:20

premiere wrote:
Both her parents actually participated in her fake (I assume it was fake) almost wedding on WWE. Legally, Stacy was an adult when she was with WWE and as a parent, you have little control at this point. However, IMO to actively participate (and maybe even have been paid) is indicative of their approval of the way she made her money. That being the case, they must be ectactic about her living with GC. Her mother is probably wondering where they put that WWE wedding dress.

This is a fun site to be on because it's so far removed from my real life - kind of like watching a purely escapism show on tv. I have to say,though, that if SK was my daughter and this was reality for me, I'd be sick with worry, embarrassment, and disappointment in my daughter. I'd be wondering where we went wrong. I also wouldn't want anything to do with GC. The famewhoring that this girl does is such a discredit to herself and her family. [/quote]

Being a mother myself, when I first watched that wedding video I thought it couldn't be her real parents, but it was. If my daughter ever behaved like that (even for a job) I would be mortified. I would not even attend a WWE event, and certainly would not participate.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Jul 2012, 20:35

I agree, Stacy's tweets do reek of desperation for attention. She's trying to keep herself and GC in the news. She is popular with the folks at "tweeterville" of WWE who I believe are her main fan base. If she were more secure in her career she wouldn't have to tweet so much.

I'm a huge fan of an American supermodel who is 5 years younger, doesn't tweet as much and acts more mature than Stacy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 02 Jul 2012, 21:03

Who's that, cindi?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Jul 2012, 21:11

Lakin460 wrote:Who's that, cindi?

Her name is Lindsay Ellingson, she's 27 years old and I'm a Facebook friend of hers. She is without a doubt one of the nicest people around and is unaffected by her fame. I would equate her charcteristics with George.

She's also my avatar.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 02 Jul 2012, 21:52

I'm just so disappointed in SK, and G by association. Why doesn't she try to follow G's example, create a lasting career for herself and benefit the world by promoting her choice of causes? Please don't blame her "fan base." Even foreign-born models are guided to add intelligent-sounding comments to their very skimpy bikini pics, and to attach themselves to a favorite charity.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 22:15

I wonder if she will keep all that up after the breakup (assuming there
will be a breakup) or will she just fade away.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 22:17

Don't they have wresting instructors for women?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Jul 2012, 22:44

EEOsandy wrote:
Both her parents actually participated in her fake (I assume it was fake) almost wedding on WWE. Legally, Stacy was an adult when she was with WWE and as a parent, you have little control at this point. However, IMO to actively participate (and maybe even have been paid) is indicative of their approval of the way she made her money. That being the case, they must be ectactic about her living with GC. Her mother is probably wondering where they put that WWE wedding dress. scratch

EEO Sandy can you find this wedding episode where her parents participated ,that would be a hoot to see it. I can't believe they really did that. What people will do for their 15 minutes of fame. I looked for it on you tube but couldn't find it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jul 2012, 23:00

[url= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this works LovelyLouis

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Mon 02 Jul 2012, 23:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link doesn't work.)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 23:00

lovelylois wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

EEO Sandy can you find this wedding episode where her parents participated ,that would be a hoot to see it. I can't believe they really did that. What people will do for their 15 minutes of fame. I looked for it on you tube but couldn't find it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jul 2012, 23:04

Her parents are at about 2 mins in

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Jul 2012, 23:22

Thanks - WOW it is like a Lifetime channel movie, the passion and drama just grabs me in. I can't believe her parents participated in this ridiculous thing.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 03 Jul 2012, 00:27

That cheap wedding march music made me nauseous.

Last edited by Maggy on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 00:33; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 03 Jul 2012, 00:30

pathetic
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 00:48

melbert wrote:Her parents are at about 2 mins in

Oh. My. God. This is brilliant in the most perverse sense of the word. I will probably get in trouble but I have to say it... You can take Stacy out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of Stacy.

George needs to learn to google before choosing the next one.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 03 Jul 2012, 00:51

Clooneygirl wrote:
melbert wrote:Her parents are at about 2 mins in

Oh. My. God. This is brilliant in the most perverse sense of the word. I will probably get in trouble but I have to say it... You can take Stacy out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of Stacy.

George needs to learn to google before choosing the next one.

Sadly, he probably did. Women of questionable life choices seem to be his catnip. Tears of frustration
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 01:36

Stacy's up late Tweeting. (2:30am Italy time)

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
It's not how much one gets paid, but how much they give, that makes them rich.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 01:43

Such profound thinking. She should get a job working for Hallmark greeting cards. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 03 Jul 2012, 01:50

So her parenst stand by fake relationships! Shocked

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 03 Jul 2012, 01:52

The next mrs clooney wrote:Stacy's up late Tweeting. (2:30am Italy time)

Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

Really if she was living on wellfare would she be tweeting that?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 03 Jul 2012, 01:56

So she is tweeting after 2:00 in the morning in Italy. Wow she is up late if in Italy! Maybe getting drunk and ready to jump naked off the wall in to the lake?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:08

Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

I\'ve got an idea What kind of "giving" is she talking about that can make one rich?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:16

She is talking about blow jobs....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:16

[quote="EEOsandy"]

Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

Maybe that's what George told her during her contract re-negotiations. Laughing
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:28

I think that is very insightful and should be president Obamas new MOTO
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:30

Sadly my hero has become a sandwich.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:35

phys major wrote:She is talking about blow jobs....

Embarassed embarassed for you
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:39

Don't be I'm a big girl
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 02:49

That lucky b!tch! Kinky
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Tue 03 Jul 2012, 03:06

cindigirl wrote:Such profound thinking. She should get a job working for Hallmark greeting cards. LOL

These two posts made my day/week, thanks for the laugh. Now I have to find something to clean the computer screen, LOL. Greenie's all the way around!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 03 Jul 2012, 03:31

theminis wrote:

Embarassed embarassed for you

Why should Phys major be embaressed she is not tweeting at 2:30 in the morning from her black berry about giving George a blow job! Phys major glad your a big girl, you made me laugh! Thank you!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Jul 2012, 07:11

Made me laugh too Razz chillax!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Jul 2012, 07:42

the ringside wedding ceremony is scripted. She doesnt write the words, she only says what is written for her to say! I've gotta think she sounds more intelligent in life.

I'm pretty sure she is talking about riches from the heart. But the BJ remark did make me snort my tea up my nose nstead of swallowing it!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 03 Jul 2012, 09:06

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
7 hours ago

Excuse me whilst I barf!
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 03 Jul 2012, 09:46

Henway wrote:So she is tweeting after 2:00 in the morning in Italy. Wow she is up late if in Italy! Maybe getting drunk and ready to jump naked off the wall in to the lake?

...maybe she's just arrived in Italy because, certainly, on July 1 in Italy she wasn't ... with her fake tweets ....
confused confused
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:05

playfuldeb wrote:the ringside wedding ceremony is scripted. She doesnt write the words, she only says what is written for her to say! I've gotta think she sounds more intelligent in life.

I'm pretty sure she is talking about riches from the heart. But the BJ remark did make me snort my tea up my nose nstead of swallowing it!
... Yeah Right
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Jul 2012, 11:11

When the video was filmed.....

WCW Monday Nitro - September 11, 2000
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next