George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by tzizz Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:51

Thanks, Barla! Keep us posted as to new pics! T

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by m4rose Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:02

She should be grateful for this journey because she is getting to do and see things she may not be able to truly afford on her own.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:52

Barla,
We are in agreement.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:57

Whatever you say, Stacy.

Let's hope this "journey" she is on, is a plane ride to California with all of her belongings!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 15:03

Clooneygirl,
Your humor goes great with my morning coffee. Thanks.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 11 Jul 2012, 15:04

George but you fucked up this Stacy is kicked ass!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 11 Jul 2012, 15:56

Does anyone else feel like this tweet is a slap in the face...No apology for the pain she caused...Just La la la la la la la....
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 11 Jul 2012, 16:15

phys major wrote:Does anyone else feel like this tweet is a slap in the face...No apology for the pain she caused...Just La la la la la la la....

Absolutely, I do. She's allowed to cause so much drama with obviously no negative impact on her whatsoever. Stacy: "Pregnancy drama media blitz - check!; food poisoning drama media blitz - check! Now on with my tweeting and vaca in the life that I'm so grateful for." I know we agreed on no more food poisoning talk, but Vomit 1
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 11 Jul 2012, 16:21

Don't forget the ring on her left finger in New York...I'm sure she is pissed that didn't get picked up...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 11 Jul 2012, 18:00

phys major wrote:Don't forget the ring on her left finger in New York...I'm sure she is pissed that didn't get picked up...

I think if it had been a gold band or a diamond eternity ring, it may have gotten more play. Since it just looked like costume jewellary, I think maybe that's why no one paid attention to it. Or maybe because EC tried that ploy several times, the media just really doesn't buy it anymore. Who knows......... Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 11 Jul 2012, 18:26

Maybe she's hinting about actually getting a job. Either that or maybe George kicked her to the curb and she is trying to make everyone believe that she is happy. Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:07

Unfortunately, based on the timing of her tweet and it being via iPhone, it appears she is still in Europe. If she was in the US, the tweet would have been about 4-5 a.m., depending on which state.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:10

She just tweeted an "inspirational" video via Hootsuite.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:11

Tweet was posted 7:45 am EST. maybe she is in Baltimore or New York again. I know wishful thinking again, but maybe if I say it often enough it will eventually be true Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:12

EEOSandy,
Can't see vids. Can you summarize what it says, or the main points?
Thanks in advance.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:16

davidarochelle wrote:EEOSandy,
Can't see vids. Can you summarize what it says, or the main points?
Thanks in advance.

It's an old video of a one legged tap dancer.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:18

TNMC,
Thanks. What's the point of posting it? There MUST be a point, right???
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:23

I guess she finds the guy inspirational because he has a peg leg and doesn't let it hold him back.
Personally I think she is bored and spends hours looking on youtube or the web for silly things to tweet because George is paying attention to her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:25

Hopefully this will work.

[url= ] [/url]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 11 Jul 2012, 19:48

The next mrs clooney wrote:Hopefully this will work.

[url= ] [/url]

The post could be published at the hour of western coast, 11 AM, 30 minutes ago ....they went home?? Question Question

barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 11 Jul 2012, 20:02

PrivateJetLeg@Privatejetleg
@Stacykeibler would love to set something up for your travel dm me

I found this one retweeted to the last tweet of SK...some assumptions?

Confuzzled Confuzzled

4:38 AM - 11 Lug 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Dettagli
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 11 Jul 2012, 20:08

I think dm means direct message. I wonder where she's going? Or... is this a company/person she doesn't know trying to get free publicity with that tweet?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 11 Jul 2012, 22:00

Maybe they are trying to get her out of Italy!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jul 2012, 05:10

m4rose wrote:
phys major wrote:Don't forget the ring on her left finger in New York...I'm sure she is pissed that didn't get picked up...
I think if it had been a gold band or a diamond eternity ring, it may have gotten more play. Since it just looked like costume jewellary, I think maybe that's why no one paid attention to it. Or maybe because EC tried that ploy several times, the media just really doesn't buy it anymore. Who knows......... Rolling Eyes
I think someone else here pointed out that she almost always wears a ring like that when she's not with George. Maybe the press have seen it one too many times? Not sure if I've remembered that rightly so perhaps someone can correct me.

davidarochelle wrote:TNMC, Thanks. What's the point of posting it? There MUST be a point, right???
Nope, why should there be a point? It's twitter. One of the more pointless things humans do nowadays apart from the few people (eg: charities, news services etc) who do actually tweet something interesting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:22

Do you think Stacy is sending us all a message with this retweet??

Russell Simmons ‏@UncleRUSH
We should never get caught up judging another person’s actions, heart, or spirit.
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:37

Well then, talking about her, just leave out those three things and she will be fine!
Thank God, I was just judging her belly, thighs and clothes, etc. etc. Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:41

Sorry Stacey, but if something quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it must be a duck. (You could put in famewh0re in place of duck and get my meaning.) People form impressions based on other's actions.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:54

People also form impressions on pre-conceptions and biases. There's any amount of studies that show people see what they want to see.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:04

Katiedot wrote:People also form impressions on pre-conceptions and biases. There's any amount of studies that show people see what they want to see.

I absolutely agree with this, especially when an action or quote is a singular event. However, when you observe someone over an extended period of time, it's probably more likely that you'll get more of an accurate appraisal of what this person is like, especially when you've had to change your opinion of this person based on their more recent actions.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:Russell Simmons ‏@UncleRUSH
We should never get caught up judging another person’s actions, heart, or spirit.Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

Does anyone know what the hell this means? I judge someone by their actions, heart and spirit. Is there any other way?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:Do you think Stacy is sending us all a message with this retweet??

Russell Simmons ‏@UncleRUSH
We should never get caught up judging another person’s actions, heart, or spirit.
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

Thanks SK sometimes we don't understand George what's a girl to do???? You on the other hand are an open book!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:34

cindigirl wrote:
We should never get caught up judging another person’s actions, heart, or spirit.Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

Does anyone know what the hell this means? I judge someone by their actions, heart and spirit. Is there any other way?

It means that Stacy is trying to "save us" from our "gossipy little shallow selves" and show us a "better way" to live...ahahahahahaha As if we need help from someone who doesn't know who she is unless her name is plastered all over the media.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:42

Thanks Lighter. She's trying to save us? Sounds a little preachy to me. I hate when someone tells anyone how they should feel.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:48

cindigirl wrote:Thanks Lighter. She's trying to save us? Sounds a little preachy to me. I hate when someone tells anyone how they should feel.

Especially when you see it from the pulpit is preaching!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:52

cindigirl wrote:
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

I agree, people are judged by their actions and there isn't anything wrong with it. if they do something bad they are viewed as bad, if they do something good they are seen as good. How else are we supposed to know what type of person they are, by reading their mind??? The old saying is true, actions speak louder than words.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 17:18

cindigirl wrote:Thanks Lighter. She's trying to save us? Sounds a little preachy to me. I hate when someone tells anyone how they should feel.

Exactly! Especially when that someone leaves a lot to be desired as a moral compass to begin with...
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:07

I think Russell Simmons tweet came along at the right time for her...I think she is bothered by all the negative comments and probably hurt too....I think she is genuinely happy ---as is her nature. Nothing wrong with that of course (I tend to be a naive cynic) ----

as for the tweet itself....we were taught never to judge "lest we be judged"...which is true. But we are only human and so our emotions drive who we are. It is very difficult not to evaluate the people around us to get a sense of who they are....that is not being judgmental. I don't see her being preachy but she is trying to tell the world that she is hurt by comments being made about her.

Hope this makes sense....in a rush as I am on lunch....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:39

premiere wrote:I absolutely agree with this, especially when an action or quote is a singular event. However, when you observe someone over an extended period of time, it's probably more likely that you'll get more of an accurate appraisal of what this person is like, especially when you've had to change your opinion of this person based on their more recent actions.
I'd agree somewhat but not entirely.

How many times do we hear of people who live (eg: neighbours) or work , or go to school with people who are a different nationality/race/religion/colour/whatever and STILL believe the most ridiculous things about that nationality/race/religion/colour despite years of being shown that what they believe isn't right?

It doesn't have to be anything big, either. I can give you a really stupid example from my own life: I'm British and until recently I was a dedicated coffee drinker. And yet people I worked with remained surprised for two years to find that I drank coffee. Because of course all British people drink tea and therefore I must too. It made no difference that I had my own coffee pot brewing in the office and they'd come to my office mid morning almost every day for coffee, they still thought I drank tea.

Maybe you'll say I had spectacularly dumb co-workers (and on bad days I wouldn't have disputed that!) but it remains that if you believe something about a person, you're perfectly able to bend the facts to fit into that perception and forget, ignore or dimish facts that wholly contradict your image. [by 'you' in that last sentence I meant a general everyone and not you in particular]

Lighterside wrote:
Exactly! Especially when that someone leaves a lot to be desired as a moral compass to begin with...
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on just a minute. Unless I've missed something, when did Stacy specify that this quote was specifically for her critics here on Clooney's Open House?

Are we really going to go through this again where we decide with absolutely zero evidence that a tweet is meant for us and then choose to be insulted by it? Because that is what you're doing here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:43

We were also taught not "to concern ourselves with the speck in our brother/sister's eye before removing the plank in our own" and maybe using her twitter account to get back at nasty comments made about her isn't the best way to go, since it opens you up to more scrutiny, especially after (excuse the pun) the "shitstorm" she started with her last tweet about the food poisoning. You reap what you sow...
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:44

Lighter, you and I were posting at the same time. Can you tell me how on earth you know that this tweet is aimed at you to 'get back at' the comments?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:46

No Katie but it's not a great big leap to see it coming on the heels of everything that's been said here recently about her food poisoning and I think I have a right to engage in my opinion of what she saying since she put it out on twitter...isn't that the point of twitter?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:48

Katiedot wrote:Lighter, you and I were posting at the same time. Can you tell me how on earth you know that this tweet is aimed at you to 'get back at' the comments?

First of all I never said it was aimed at me Katie since I haven't commented on Stacy until today for weeks. And I don't have to defend an opinion unless you changed the rules since then. What's up with this? I haven't posted ANYTHING negative about her so what's your gripe?

Edited to say: go back and look at any of the threads about her and find negative comments from me. You can probably count them on one hand if there are any.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:55

Expressing an opinion and assuming it's directed at you and then getting upset by it are two totally different things. All I'd say is to be cautious of making that assumption. Who knows what else is going on in her life?

Did she just spend an hour on the phone comforting her sister who was in tears because she was called names by someone and this was one way of letting out her frustration and showing solidarity? I just made that up entirely (no idea if she even has a sister) but there are a million other things that go on in people's lives that we know nothing about.

Unless of couse you enjoy creating situations where Stacy tweets to you so you can be insulted by it, then by all means go ahead but at least please be aware that you could well be imagining these scenarios.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:59

Lighterside wrote:First of all I never said it was aimed at me Katie since I haven't commented on Stacy until today for weeks. And I don't have to defend an opinion unless you changed the rules since then. What's up with this? I haven't posted ANYTHING negative about her so what's your gripe?

Edited to say: go back and look at any of the threads about her and find negative comments from me. You can probably count them on one hand if there are any.
Oh my. Lighter, first of all, I've never said you said anything negative about Stacy.

What I did say is that you do seem to be taking Stacy's tweet personally and being insulted by it. You believe her tweet means: "that Stacy is trying to "save us" from our "gossipy little shallow selves" and show us a "better way" to live...ahahahahahaha As if we need help from someone who doesn't know who she is unless her name is plastered all over the media"

Yes, your opinion, and yes you're absolutely entitled to share it. As I am entitled to share my opinion that you seem to be taking it personally when there's no evidence that it was even meant for any of us.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 19:03

Katie once AGAIN I will repeat that I didn't make any assumption about her directing it at me since I never comment on her as a rule, other than I saw THIS tweet as directed toward some other posters here and elsewhere, due to desparaging comments made since her food poisoning tweet.

Twitter is a social medium used to generate people "talking" about you...the rest of the world gets to have an opinion about what you tweet to them. For good or bad, those are the rules as set up by millions of users; for better or for worse you have to play by the rules.

We'll have to agree to disagree about what she means.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 19:11

Cool, I could have written that better and written 'us' instead of 'you'. My apologies for that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 19:16

No harm no foul Katie...diversity is what makes the world go round!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:30

Stacy has posted an Italy pic from the other day based on outfits.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Magic Mike storms Italy Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
32 mins ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:41

So who took that pic? It had to be someone in the car? Who posted the pic? Someone who wanted the PR?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:43

It seems to me like Jenna took the picture by holding her arm out. I find it weird that she hasn't tweeted anything about Mom and Dad being in Italy. Guess that doesn't bring her as much attention as magic mike.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next