George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by socimar Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:12

barla wrote:
Henway wrote:So she is tweeting after 2:00 in the morning in Italy. Wow she is up late if in Italy! Maybe getting drunk and ready to jump naked off the wall in to the lake?

...maybe she's just arrived in Italy because, certainly, on July 1 in Italy she wasn't ... with her fake tweets ....
confused confused

Barla, if you are referring to the pictures of Stacy taken at the preview of Wii U hosted by Nintendo, although the pictures were published on July 1, they were actually taken on Wednesday (June 27) in New York City. So do not attack her for sending "fake tweets", blame the journalists for the poor/slow job they do in uploading the pictures and writing the articles. Stacy Kiebler was in Italy July 1 and she took the Instagram picture of the pizza oven and sent a tweet about the Italian soccer game.

Stacy Keibler attends a preview of Wii U hosted by Nintendo on Wednesday (June 27) in New York City.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy Keibler alla presentazione del Nintendo Wii U, e George Clooney dov’è? (FOTO)
Pubblicato il 1 luglio, 2012

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by socimar Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:23

barla wrote:
Henway wrote:So she is tweeting after 2:00 in the morning in Italy. Wow she is up late if in Italy! Maybe getting drunk and ready to jump naked off the wall in to the lake?

...maybe she's just arrived in Italy because, certainly, on July 1 in Italy she wasn't ... with her fake tweets ....
confused confused

Barla,
who said it was 2:00 am in the morning in Italy and therefore she must be drunk?? the tweet was written at 5:22 PM. If you click the real tweet (Click Details) you will see the real time):

5:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Embed this Tweet

Although in the list of tweet it shows much later:

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
It's not how much one gets paid, but how much they give, that makes them rich.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

Stacy was not drunk, she was not jumping in bed doing BJ with George. It was about 11:00 am to 12:00 noon to my count.

Boy this Stacy thread is getting worse than the Elisabetta thread and I was the one accused of just saying bad things about Elisabetta. At least my research was right, my translations were right. Barla, this is not addressed to you in particular, there are too many Stacy-haters in this thread to mention them all..
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:36

The Tweet may have been made 5.22 pm pacific time, but when I saw it and posted it from the east coast the post was at 8.22pm Eastern time, given that Italy is 6 hours ahead of the east coast and 9 hours ahead of the west coast it makes it 2.22 am in Italy. Definitely not 11am to Noon.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:40

The next mrs clooney wrote:The Tweet may have been made 5.22 pm pacific time, but when I saw it and posted it from the east coast the post was at 8.22pm Eastern time, given that Italy is 6 hours ahead of the east coast and 9 hours ahead of the west coast it makes it 2.22 am in Italy. Definitely not 11am to Noon.

Right - the time I see on someone's tweet is my time not their time.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:50

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:

confused confused

Barla,
who said it was 2:00 am in the morning in Italy and therefore she must be drunk?? the tweet was written at 5:22 PM. If you click the real tweet (Click Details) you will see the real time):

5:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Embed this Tweet

Although in the list of tweet it shows much later:

Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

Stacy was not drunk, she was not jumping in bed doing BJ with George. It was about 11:00 am to 12:00 noon to my count.

Boy this Stacy thread is getting worse than the Elisabetta thread and I was the one accused of just saying bad things about Elisabetta. At least my research was right, my translations were right. Barla, this is not addressed to you in particular, there are too many Stacy-haters in this thread to mention them all..

Socimar you need to check what time zone your twitter account is set at. You may have it at PST which is why it was posted on yours at 5:30pm (still making it 2:30am in Italy). Tweets are displayed by the time zone you have set up on your account, not the time zone of the person posting.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:10

Boy this Stacy thread is getting worse than the Elisabetta thread and I was the one accused of just saying bad things about Elisabetta.

I don't usually bash GF's girlfriends but with her latest tweet she just makes it so easy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:15

Socimar, I understand your point of view and I must say that you are absolutely right : some criticisms about SK are unfounded and excessive. Just as it was for EC,(do you remember?) and even worse, since it was analyzed every EC tweet,(so that it seems to me that Katie has wisely chosen to close the EC thread for some time ...) as it'is happening now for those of SK ... but at least she is the GC's (IMO fake) gf NOW... But the thing is not limited to this blog: have you read the comments about SK on JJ and even on DM? they're really injust and terrible...And 'the whole situation seems a little threadbare and ridiculous ... and this is certainly not a SK fault ...
I never thought that SK was drunk or doing other things (no one knows), while there are other clues easily verifiable (such as the presence or absence in Laglio in a certain period) that it should make much more careful by the PR management of the couple. SK knows that whatever she writes and tweets will be interpreted as good or bad ....but Socimar,you're right: we must try to be more moderate ... flower

barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:29

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:

confused confused

Barla, if you are referring to the pictures of Stacy taken at the preview of Wii U hosted by Nintendo, although the pictures were published on July 1, they were actually taken on Wednesday (June 27) in New York City. So do not attack her for sending "fake tweets", blame the journalists for the poor/slow job they do in uploading the pictures and writing the articles. Stacy Kiebler was in Italy July 1 and she took the Instagram picture of the pizza oven and sent a tweet about the Italian soccer game.

Stacy Keibler attends a preview of Wii U hosted by Nintendo on Wednesday (June 27) in New York City.

Stacy Keibler alla presentazione del Nintendo Wii U, e George Clooney dov’è? (FOTO)
Pubblicato il 1 luglio, 2012

..no, she wasn't...and I say this not for the mess of her tweets and the hours that were just posted, simply I know it......
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:33

Whether or not SK is G's real or PR girlfriend, she SHOULD be aware that everything she does and tweets reflects on him, like it or not. And if she wants any kind of a career after their inevitable breakup, I don't understand why she isn't more careful in constructing a very appealing image. Does she WANT to be the butt of jokes? True there is always going to be criticism and jealousy, and even some "evil" from "way out there" posters, but does SK not realize that reposting meaningless and even silly tweets makes her sound NOT like an educated woman?

Also since G had a rep for "turning day into night," maybe 2:30 am is like 6pm for us; a good time for pizza and BJ. (Just watch the alcohol consumption, G.)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:41

cindigirl wrote:
Boy this Stacy thread is getting worse than the Elisabetta thread and I was the one accused of just saying bad things about Elisabetta.

I don't usually bash GF's girlfriends but with her latest tweet she just makes it so easy. LOL

Here's my biggest problem with her tweets and FB posts. Given her fan base, I can only think of 3 reasons why she does posts such as this: 1) she is rubbing her good fortune into the faces of those less fortunate; 2) she is totally oblivious of the demographis of her fan base (and if that is the case, shame on her and her PR); or 3) she does absolutely no research and gives no thought to anything that she says or does. My guess is #3. I find it hard to believe that she reads any of the comments to her posts. I had not been on her FB for a long time until yesterday, but I wanted to see how her "fans" reacted to her "give and be rich" theory. Some of the posts are quite entertaining and some are actually sad - people making comments about not being able to pay their bill, feed their family etc. She needs to understand that Cindy Crawford, Molly Sims, Rita Wilson, etc. have very different fans than she. I also noticed that many of her posts on FB (i.e., the pizza oven) got very few comments.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:50

I'm not trying to make fun of her but some of her tweets seem like they were just picked up on a "thought for the day" booklet or calendar. Don't have any meaning but just giving out unwanted advice.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:01

I've noticed that the number of followers she has on Twitter has not really increased for a while. It did initially when she started dating George, but guess all this press and appearances really isn't increasing her popularity or people's interest in her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:05

silly girl wrote:Wow she is on a roll.... Wink

--------------------
thanks Aly....that is sweet of you to say... flower

I also have a bakery like this in my home but these days there are about 100 f /35 ° and a crazy light the wood stove so much that raises the temperature of the house but also what is an oven where they cook at the same time because a lot of pizza is cooking only a pizza? Stacy was alone?

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:09

barla wrote:Socimar, I understand your point of view and I must say that you are absolutely right : some criticisms about SK are unfounded and excessive. Just as it was for EC,(do you remember?) and even worse, since it was analyzed every EC tweet,(so that it seems to me that Katie has wisely chosen to close the EC thread for some time ...) as it'is happening now for those of SK ... but at least she is the GC's (IMO fake) gf NOW... But the thing is not limited to this blog: have you read the comments about SK on JJ and even on DM? they're really injust and terrible...And 'the whole situation seems a little threadbare and ridiculous ... and this is certainly not a SK fault ...
I never thought that SK was drunk or doing other things (no one knows), while there are other clues easily verifiable (such as the presence or absence in Laglio in a certain period) that it should make much more careful by the PR management of the couple. SK knows that whatever she writes and tweets will be interpreted as good or bad ....but Socimar,you're right: we must try to be more moderate ... flower

Barla correct me if Im wrong, I usually do not read the EC thread, but the few times I did Socimar was being ripped apart for her degrading comments about EC..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:10

Fact SK does send out fake tweets!!!!! sorry for all you no believers!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:15

lelacorb wrote:
silly girl wrote:Wow she is on a roll.... Wink

--------------------
thanks Aly....that is sweet of you to say... flower

I also have a bakery like this in my home but these days there are about 100 f /35 ° and a crazy light the wood stove so much that raises the temperature of the house but also what is an oven where they cook at the same time because a lot of pizza is cooking only a pizza? Stacy was alone?

I bet the pizza was for just her and George. It looks like there is cheese on all but one slice and that is probably hers. I remember someone once tweeted her asking how to get their stomach flat and in one of her rare responses, Stacy told her to eliminate dairy products.

Last edited by EEOsandy on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:37; edited 1 time in total
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:15

[/quote]

Here's my biggest problem with her tweets and FB posts. Given her fan base, I can only think of 3 reasons why she does posts such as this: 1) she is rubbing her good fortune into the faces of those less fortunate; 2) she is totally oblivious of the demographis of her fan base (and if that is the case, shame on her and her PR); or 3) she does absolutely no research and gives no thought to anything that she says or does. My guess is #3. I find it hard to believe that she reads any of the comments to her posts. I had not been on her FB for a long time until yesterday, but I wanted to see how her "fans" reacted to her "give and be rich" theory. Some of the posts are quite entertaining and some are actually sad - people making comments about not being able to pay their bill, feed their family etc. She needs to understand that Cindy Crawford, Molly Sims, Rita Wilson, etc. have very different fans than she. I also noticed that many of her posts on FB (i.e., the pizza oven) got very few comments. [/quote

Here is my theory ,George should throw her phone in the lake...I have had to do it to my CHILDREN and it is funny watching them dive for it in 150 ft of water!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Jul 2012, 16:21

davidarochelle wrote:

Also since G had a rep for "turning day into night," maybe 2:30 am is like 6pm for us; a good time for pizza and BJ. (Just watch the alcohol consumption, G.)

LOL!!!! I think anytime is a good time for a BJ..LOL!!!! and I"m sure George would agree!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jul 2012, 18:03

The next mrs clooney wrote:. Tweets are displayed by the time zone you have set up on your account, not the time zone of the person posting.
In that case she tweeted the pizza tweet at 1.49am my time which would make it, ummmm 9.49pm her time.

cindigirl wrote:I don't usually bash GF's girlfriends but with her latest tweet she just makes it so easy. LOL
Aww, you know the answer to this one: just cos it's easy, doesn't mean it's right. Give hearts

I agree that her tweet was something of a 'let them eat cake' moment.

barla wrote:I say this not for the mess of her tweets and the hours that were just posted, simply I know it.....
Really? You just know this stuff? poisson davril

phys major wrote:LOL!!!! I think anytime is a good time for a BJ..LOL!!!! and I"m sure George would agree!
Totally!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Jul 2012, 18:34

I think people are SK bashing on this thread and other sites because she has stayed too long. She is like the relative that doesn't leave and has out stayed their welcome. About twitter, with only a limit of 140 characters there isn't going to many deep thoughts or interesting things to say. I do think, when there is a lot of SK bashing going on, she uses twitter as a tool to do a little retaliation ,by sending cryptic messages to drive Clooney fans a little crazy. Finally, I read a few weeks ago in my local newspaper, about the use of social media by celebs. They estimate about 90% of celebs or high profile people do not respond to comments or even read the comments on their facebook pages or twitter, they only respond to other celebs.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 03 Jul 2012, 18:48

Another valid reason to bash SK, on occasion. Her advice to avoid dairy when many have SERIOUS calcium deficiencies, leading to osteoporosis (a serious problem for many women) is not only stupid but dangerous. Is she recommending high levels of fish bones (sardines) or tofu to compensate? Shame on SK for giving out medical advice without consulting those who have studied the field. And I did NOT want to be accused of being a hater but there have been blinds saying the real reason SK is so thin. Not at all healthy.

Phys Major,
Of course, 24/7 is a fab time for a BJ. Better than throwing phones in the water.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

phys major wrote: Barla correct me if Im wrong, I usually do not read the EC thread, but the few times I did Socimar was being ripped apart for her degrading comments about EC..

Yes, phys major, you remember right, that's the way I felt and to make things worse I and a couple of others were alone against a whole group of pro-EC bloggers who fought like gladiator in the Colosseum, wouldn't stop until they saw blood. Lately when I was posting something I would press the "send" button thinking "here you go, morituri te salutant" (those who are about to die salute you - as the gladiators would say before entering the arena). Here on the Stacy thread things are much quieter because everybody is against her so... as we say in Italy "mal comune mezzo gaudio" (common pain - half delight) they seem to be rejoicing to rip Stacy apart..and nobody fights. This is one of the reasons why I am still not sure if I want to post on the EC thread again now that Katiedot has reopened it.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 19:51

[quote="Katiedot"]
The next mrs clooney wrote:. Tweets are displayed by the time zone you have set up on your account, not the time zone of the person posting.
In that case she tweeted the pizza tweet at 1.49am my time which would make it, ummmm 9.49pm her time.

The game didn't start until around 3:30pm EST, 9:30 Italy time, so I guess they were having pizza while watching football.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Tue 03 Jul 2012, 19:56

cindigirl wrote:I'm not trying to make fun of her but some of her tweets seem like they were just picked up on a "thought for the day" booklet or calendar. Don't have any meaning but just giving out unwanted advice.

You're right, they are. And some celebs (Angie Harmon is one) often does the same but Angie always "retweets" from the site that tweets them.

I think this particular choice of Stacy's was unfortunate because some people believe that she is all about making money and doesn't really "give back" at all. Maybe she's one who prefers to give her money or actually volunteer at a humanitarian agency with no fanfare. I, for one, suspect that is not the case - gives the appearance of total self-involvement.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jul 2012, 20:05

socimar wrote: I and a couple of others were alone against a whole group of pro-EC bloggers who fought like gladiator in the Colosseum, wouldn't stop until they saw blood.
Oh give me a break!

The reality is for over a year you specialised in posting only negative stories about elisabetta. If anyone made a negative comment about her, you'd share it with us but never positive ones. If someone wrote a nice article about her, you'd never be the one to post it. You were called out on this.

Yes, there are Stacy haters on this board and I dislike their behaviour as much as I disliked yours on the Elisabetta thread.

I don't mind that people have negative things to say, that's normal. It's when they've only got negative things to say and interpret every act in a negative way that I lose my patience.

So you understand the difference in our reactions to Stacy and Elisabetta: Stacy is the current girlfriend. People here are deeply involved with her. Elisabetta is over and gone and that means most of us are past the point of wanting to hate her just for the sake of hating which is why your negative posts got such attention: in the end, who cares about Elisabetta? She's good for entertainment but we're not involved with her life any more to hate.

We're not at that stage with Stacy yet and won't be until after the breakup.

If you can help balance the negative bias on this board then your contributions here would be greatly appreciated - by me at least.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 03 Jul 2012, 20:54

Katiedot wrote: The reality is for over a year you specialised in posting only negative stories about elisabetta. If anyone made a negative comment about her, you'd share it with us but never positive ones. If someone wrote a nice article about her, you'd never be the one to post it. You were called out on this.

KD, I understand what you say, however, in a blog like this one, if everybody posts only good comments about somebody, after a while it becomes a bore. Since in the EC thread we had more than enough people posting only good comments/articles about EC, I made a point to post the not so good ones. I don’t know but of all these pro-EC people not one of them posted a bad article on EC over a year and there were plenty, it was like they all suffered from temporary blindness thus avoiding to have to comment on something bad about her. Wouldn’t you call this a balance?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 03 Jul 2012, 21:11

To lazy to fully catch up, but I like my thought-

People who live in different countries perceive people differently then those who do not live there.

I also saw my quote being reposed a few times which was referring to Stacy’s tweet of it’s not how much one gets paid, but how much they give, that makes them rich. Which was posted 19 hours ago as of 3:09 pm July3, 2012 Chicago time, do your own math.

(give or take a minute)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 03 Jul 2012, 22:28

The next mrs clooney wrote: Socimar you need to check what time zone your twitter account is set at. You may have it at PST which is why it was posted on yours at 5:30pm (still making it 2:30am in Italy). Tweets are displayed by the time zone you have set up on your account, not the time zone of the person posting.

What are taking about?. Who lives in PST? I am from the Washington, DC area and my account was set up here, so it is EST like yours.

Ok, let's start again to explain what I was trying to say:

When you see the tweet of Stacy it looks like this:

Stacy Keibler ‏‪@StacyKeibler
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS 
FAVORITES 

8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

then if you click the DETAILS (that I have marked in red) the SAME tweet takes a different look, and shows a different time (in green) presumably when it was written:

Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS 
FAVORITES 

5:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet

Since you and I both live in the East Coast, the tweet should look the same for both of us and she did not write it at 2:30 in the morning.

Last edited by socimar on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 22:39; edited 2 times in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 03 Jul 2012, 22:33

that's a lousy looking pizza. if that's what his 'staff' makes he should 'fire' them!!!!! flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 22:48

Yes socimar we both live on the eastcoast but you have to manually set your time zone for it to reflect that. Go into your settings and you will see the option. The tweet was posted by stacy at 8.22pm EST. I posted it here at 8.36pm EST. Plain and simple. Still makes it posted at 2.22am in Italy. I know what time I saw it first posted and I copied it to include the time. There's really nothing for you to be arguing with me about. I didn't say anything mean about sk I simply posted her tweet and commented that she was up late since it was 2.22am in italy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Jul 2012, 22:56

True Italian pizza is completely different from the American pizza, and much more simple in the number of ingredients needed from scratch

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:01

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote: Socimar you need to check what time zone your twitter account is set at. You may have it at PST which is why it was posted on yours at 5:30pm (still making it 2:30am in Italy). Tweets are displayed by the time zone you have set up on your account, not the time zone of the person posting.

What are taking about?. Who lives in PST? I am from the Washington, DC area and my account was set up here, so it is EST like yours.

Ok, let's start again to explain what I was trying to say:

When you see the tweet of Stacy it looks like this:

Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS 
FAVORITES 

then if you click the DETAILS (that I have marked in red) the SAME tweet takes a different look, and shows a different time (in green) presumably when it was written:

Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS 
FAVORITES 

5:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet

Since you and I both live in the East Coast, the tweet should look the same for both of us and she did not write it at 2:30 in the morning.

The details part shows the time is was written which was PST. Since Stacy lives in LA I am sure her twitter account is set to PST which would have been 5.22pm. Still 2.22am in Italy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:11

Just checked it again still says it was tweeted 8.22pm

Stacy Keibler
‏@StacyKeibler

Following

Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:22 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:14

Ok girls..don't fight....If anyone else has twitter you will notice that on the twitter pages it will say something was posted 1 hr ago or the date ---on the upper right hand corner of the tweet. So that is how I know the date or the time it was posted but it also shows up in the details of the tweet on the bottom left hand corner (you need to click on the word "expand").....but it shows the time I am in because my settings are EST....make sense? Anyway here is the link to her page...hopefully you can see her full page which I wish I could copy....I will then add her two most recent tweets:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:19; edited 1 time in total

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:17

Here are her two most recent tweets....they were posted about a half hour ago....my time says it was posted at 5:41 pm which would make it about 11:41 in Italy....

and this was posted at 5:45 pm est:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:34

Says 5.41 and 5.45 on mine too SillyGirl Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:49

"Enjoy the full moon tonight?" WTF and WHY??? I propose a new contest on COH. SK's silliest and most inane tweet, and to be fair to Katidot, her most intelligent-sounding one. OK???
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:04

The next mrs clooney wrote:Says 5.41 and 5.45 on mine too SillyGirl Very Happy

Says 5:45 on the regular tweet and when I open the DETAILS it's 2:45 PM

REGULAR TWEET:
"@Razor70:I'm not rich, & I give 2 charities all the time, even if it's just my time 2 volunteer. It all helps" Exactly..its not all about $
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
5:45 PM - 3 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

AFTER I CLICK THE DETAILS (of the same tweet):
Following
"@Razor70:I'm not rich, & I give 2 charities all the time, even if it's just my time 2 volunteer. It all helps" Exactly..its not all about $
Reply Retweet Favorite
2:45 PM - 3 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Embed this Tweet
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:09

Socimar that might be the time of the original tweet that she is retweeting....if you ever notice the retweets show the original tweet time....

I think Twitter should have a manual...

Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:15

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Says 5.41 and 5.45 on mine too SillyGirl Very Happy

Says 5:45 on the regular tweet and when I open the DETAILS it's 2:45 PM

REGULAR TWEET:
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
5:45 PM - 3 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

AFTER I CLICK THE DETAILS (of the same tweet):
Following
Reply Retweet Favorite
2:45 PM - 3 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Embed this Tweet

It's because her twitter account is set to PST.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:53

I think she may have gotten a little defensive in this last tweet.

Renee Valentine ‏@theIceflow
@StacyKeibler @Razor70 So says someone who is rich. :/

‏@StacyKeibler

I think Stacy may live in a bubble. She spends more on her hair, beauty regime, clothes, shoes and exercise then some people earn in a year or can spend on themselves and their families.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 04 Jul 2012, 01:37

OK, so see if I get it right this time. If Stacy wrote the first tweets that started the whole thing at:

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Stacy's up late Tweeting. (2:30am Italy time)

Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
46 RETWEETS 6 FAVORITES

so that would be, according to TNMC, 2:30 am Italy time, BUT STACY'S ACCOUNT WAS SET UP IN PST sooooos you have to subtract 3 hours difference (between PST and EST), that means that Stacy tweeted not at 2:30 AM Italy time but at 11:30 PM Italy time. Did I get it this time?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 04 Jul 2012, 01:45

There is a 9 hour difference between PST and Italy. 6 hour difference between EST and Italy. 5.30pm in LA would be 2:30am in Italy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 04 Jul 2012, 02:23

@socimar
@next mrs clooney
@silly girl
What is the difference what time she tweeted. If she tweeted at 2am or 11pm who cares. It sounds so petty, as if you are looking to argue with each other. This thread is getting to be like the E thread. I stopped reading that thread because people argue over nothing. E just an ex girlfriend. Shouldn't the discussion be more about the content and tone of the tweets than what time she tweeted. Chill out.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 04 Jul 2012, 02:35

I wasn't arguing about SK, I was just trying to explain Twitter....I think they were just trying to ascertain what time she tweeted because it might seem odd that she is tweeting in the early hours of the morning....it is just a bit of guessing game...no harm no fowl....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 04 Jul 2012, 02:43

Not looking to argue here. Seems to be a lot of confusion with twitter across the time zones and just trying to help those questioning it understand. I think the time of the tweets add a new dimension to them. If she tweeted the "giving" tweet during the day it is a lot less curious than when tweeting it at 2.30 in the morning. If I was in italy with George I could think of so many other things to be doing at that time.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jul 2012, 06:25

socimar wrote: Wouldn’t you call this a balance?
No. A balance is when one person can see both good and bad and post both. If you had started each post by saying "I'm going to post something negative to balance all the positive stories about her" then maybe - but only maybe - your life here would have been easier but I doubt it. I don't think you were interested in balancing anything. Your dislike of Elisabetta came through on so many posts that it was toxic to read.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 18:02

Stacy's latest tweet

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler

Would you wait? RT @mymodernmet: Unbelievable Photo of Millions of People Waiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You really need to click on the link to read the article associated with the picture and I don't have time to copy, paste and post it right now.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 04 Jul 2012, 18:28

Lakin460 wrote:Stacy's latest tweet

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler

Would you wait? RT @mymodernmet: Unbelievable Photo of Millions of People Waiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You really need to click on the link to read the article associated with the picture and I don't have time to copy, paste and post it right now.

Isn't that a great picture? It's the Kumbhmela of Allahabad in UP (Uttar Pradesh) in India. It is the largest and holiest of all melas and is believed to be the most auspicious one to attend. Millions of people wait to bathe in the Gange river. It is always in the winter, next one is in January 2013.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 04 Jul 2012, 18:39

And SK is tweeting this pic because . . . Be very, very careful SK. Many might interpret this as a dis to a religious or cultural belief system.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next