George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York

5 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  Empty Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jun 2012, 10:31

Thanks Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler showing off her legs as she leaves the Armani Exchange store in Soho after shopping New York City, USA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jun 2012, 09:16

I know it's the lighting, but with her left leg being so much lighter than her right leg, it looks like she forgot to "turn" or forgot to spray!!??
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler shopping at Armani Exchange in New York

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 10:25

Great shoulder bag !
I love to see bags like that on tall girls because I'm a shorty and can't wear them.....shucks headbang
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 12:15

Dear God. Style fail on every single level. Which is quite an achievement. How can someone be this clueless?

She could maybe turn it into a positive and become the poster girl for What Not To Wear.

Or alternatively, stick to wearing sweats/ sports gear as it's the only thing she actually looks good in.

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Jun 2012, 13:17

I don't mind the outfit just those darn ankle boots . I will never understand this style boots in summer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 30 Jun 2012, 14:34

melbert wrote:I know it's the lighting, but with her left leg being so much lighter than her right leg, it looks like she forgot to "turn" or forgot to spray!!??

it maight be the light of the cameras flash ! notice that her face and neck are the same color as her left lighter leg the right leg is always behind her as she walking .

i think the boots /mini boots is so chic with denim shorts or mini skirts , it's like the cowgirl style and looks sexy on Stacy, i am not American so i am not sure.LOL
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 16:32

I disagree with you Anxala and think she looks good like that.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum