George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What do we think of George's new goatee EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What do we think of George's new goatee

+5
PigLove
Lighterside
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

What do you think of George's new goatee

Love it!

Hm, it's ok I guess

I'm not liking it

Hate it!

What goatee?

View results

What do we think of George's new goatee Empty What do we think of George's new goatee

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:27

So, it looks like he's experimenting with facial hair again. What do you think? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Hadn't noticed it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do we think of George's new goatee Empty Re: What do we think of George's new goatee

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 11 Jan 2011, 11:51

I would prefer a full goatie then this one. I hate it when men start making patterns out of facial hair. But then I'm not a facial hair kind of girl.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What do we think of George's new goatee Empty Re: What do we think of George's new goatee

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Jan 2011, 13:47

YEah, I'm undecided about this one. I really really like it when I look at just the bottom half of his face, but it doesn't seem to match up with the top half. Maybe it's because (sorry Maven!) his hair is just too long.

It might look better with a short hair cut . . . on the other hand, it might look like his first step towards coming out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 11 Jan 2011, 13:56

I'll be glad when it's gone,or grown into something else.Also it doesn't go with his hair(cut,color)doesn't look good together.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 11 Jan 2011, 14:31

It looks to me like "candidate George" is starting to surface for the flim he's about to do. I'm undecided about whether or not I like it but he's definitely getting into character in my opinion. So I went with "it's okay"...for now anyway!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 11 Jan 2011, 16:23

I like a Van Dyke! His facial hair is so MANLY (quiver). This is way better than the full-on Zorba. Shaving out his famous chin keeps the Clooney effect intact, but the "fringe" around it needs to grow a little more or something.

He is looking FINE in Sudan, gotta say. Such a handsome feller!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 11 Jan 2011, 17:45

I don't know though...in that picture just up thread, he's smiling and it's looking a bit like parenthesis ( ) around those gawd awful denture like things that are masquarading around as his teeth nowadays. Meh...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 11 Jan 2011, 19:10

I like his hair...don't like any facial hair...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 11 Jan 2011, 20:07

I've always liked the scruffy look. Not sure about the teeth. I also think he is getting into director mode.

Katiedot - what do you mean by "coming out"?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Wed 12 Jan 2011, 00:21

I love the facial hair - Makes him look so manly
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Jan 2011, 01:28

I like it okay, but I wish that he'd trim up his 'stache a tad - looking kinda "goats" and I really didn't care for that 'stache. I think that he's not really kept up on his "chicklet" teeth so much. They're not quite as bright as they first were and don't look as fake to me as in the beginning. Don't quite know what to make of that hairdo. It does look like a bad "rug". For someone who doesn't color his hair, it sure changes color alot!! lol Juggling
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Jan 2011, 02:48

blubelle wrote:Katiedot - what do you mean by "coming out"?
LOL! Exactly what you think I mean!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down