George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy

+13
Atalante
Cinderella
hathaross
davidarochelle
Kris236
lucy
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
Lakin460
Katiedot
cindigirl
Maggy
silly girl
17 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy Empty George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:21

George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy

A dog's gotta look fresh, even on vacation.

Einstein has taken a cue from his owner's playbook, and like George Clooney, this silver fox of a cocker spaniel knows that appearances matter.

The Clooney entourage – including Stacy Keibler – has decamped to the actor's villa in Lake Como, Italy, for the summer. In true jet-setter fashion, Einstein has been enjoying the ritzy lifestyle, going boating on the lake and enjoying the mild Mediterranean weather.

On Friday, Einstein relaxed with a spa day at Comodog, a local pet grooming salon, where he got the works: a bath, a haircut and a massage.

This pampered life is a far cry from Einstein's past as a shelter dog. When he was first rescued by an L.A.-area breed rescue, he was overweight with dry eye and an underactive thyroid, and had been living in a "filthy, crowded dog run."

"He loves me. I can do no wrong. He follows me everywhere," Clooney has said – and it's no wonder!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy Empty Re: George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy

Post by Maggy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:23

Sweet!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy Empty Re: George Clooney's Dog Enjoys a Spa Day in Italy

Post by cindigirl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:28

That's sweet - thanks for finding silly girl. Although I don't think there's a dog in the world that actually enjoys a shampoo.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:35

Aw, look at the pic. You find the cutest stuff, sillygirl!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:39

Eins is graying around the muzzle - anybody know just how old he is?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:48

Video - Einstein's story:

It mentions George's generous donation at 3:53 mark which by the way enabled them to be able to afford caring for the other dogs.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:06

Thank you Cindigirl for posting Einsteins story. My hubby and I have rescued many animals and my sister rescued a cairn terrier so the fact Einstein is a rescue means a lot to me. And maybe that's why I get so disgusted when Stacy flaunts him like he is hers. She did nothing to help Einstein and yet she feels the need to exploit him in a sense just because she is doing George. Adopt your own rescue Stacy and then maybe I'll have a little more respect for you......maybe. These views are shared by M4rose and M4rose only and therefore are only her opinions.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:11

awwwhh, what a cute video brought tears to my eyes. So happy for Einstein to have a second chance at life. If George lost all his millions tomorrow Eins wouldn't care less as long as he has George.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:15

There is nothing like the love of a pound puppy, our family is up to 6, 3 small,3 large and all love us, wish I could adopt more.
m4rose maybe SK will adopt her own rescue after the experience of Einstein. Thanks for the stories and pics ladies.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris236 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:18

Thank you soooo much Silly Girl or in Norwegian that would be - tussen takk for thousand thanks Very Happy
I am a dog groomer too. Well, I have a certificate in it but studied it a long time ago. I tried it again and didn't do that great. I am seriously thinking of re-learning it. I volunteered at a shelter walking them and ( I am being serious) i walked two dogs named brad and george. Laughing

Thanks again Very Happy
Kris236
Kris236
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:21

Does Eins Clooney need a professional massage? I though that was G's job. Or if SK takes pics with him, does she massage him too?

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:38

Aaaawwww how cute is Eins!!! I love you He looks so relaxed!! Laughing He was lucky that George found him.

Thanks for finding! Very Happy

I wonder who gave permission to publish this photo.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:27

Oh cindigirl! Thanks for posting that video! Made me shed a few tears.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:32

He's cute! He looks very well behaved... I wonder if George took him to obedience school or something? Does anyone know?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:53

Thanks Katie for posting the photo....he does look like a sweet puppy....I like when there is news about GC and it isn't about gf's....haven't watched the video yet...but I will now that I am home from work...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:54

He should get a second dog, now Eins has to play with the Stacy doll ! silent
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:05

Aaaw, Eins!

Thanks, Cindi.
Adorable vid.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:26

Awww... That's just so sweet , Both G & Eins lovely and sweet !

have to add i just start to like Eins as much as i like GClooney , ! may be more Eins sorry G !

Last edited by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 01:14; edited 2 times in total
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:06

I'm glad Eins Clooney has someone that will always love and care for him; and vice versa.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:09

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Tue 26 Jun 2012, 01:12

He is the cutest! Looks like he is a great dog.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 16:11

Einstein's Italian Dog Parlour

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 17:06

Cinderella wrote:He's cute! He looks very well behaved... I wonder if George took him to obedience school or something? Does anyone know?

It's the most amazing thing. Animals who are rescued seem to have an inane gratitude for "forever homes." I have two cats from a rescue group, I never got them declawed even though I was advised to by friends. They never scratch my furniture and the one, Charlie, comes to me when I call her just like a dog. The other one Cindi snuggles in my bed with me every night. They're sisters and that's why I took both of them, but for some odd reason they HATE each other. Sibling rivalry?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 26 Jun 2012, 17:13

Cindigirl,
Declawing a cat is cruel, and often leads to neurotic kitties. Better to just trim their nails. Cats are often competitive; that's their nature. Mine used to have a competition of who could get the human, me or my roommate, to feed them again. Meowed and acted like they were starving. Smart but fat cats. Finally one learned the trick of opening the bedroom door, in the middle of the night, and opening the refrigerator himself. The small cat would stretch and balance himself to reach the top shelf, and then scoop out the food with his paw.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 17:26

ROFL davida - your cats sound like the feline versions of Einstein. cat
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:06

Cindigirl,
Thanks for your kindness. My cats are all in heaven now (I know Joanna once asked if I had any 4-legged children, as I'm such an animal lover.) Maybe that's why I've fallen in love with Eins Clooney, the ultimate rescue companion and truly loyal and loving friend.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 20:04

I knew a rescued dog, from living in an open barn on a farm
and tied up all day.

He was a lovely Beagle and he followed his rescuer-owner
around all the time, wagging his tail in circles, all his life.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down