George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy

+31
lolo"layla"
hathaross
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
socimar
sarah ali
bellybaby
Stonehenge who?
cindigirl
sandwiches
Merlin
lelacorb
Windyc
blubelle
fluffy
doris day
lamby
watching
Casey
lucy
PigLove
emeraldcity
Dexterdidit
Atalante
sisieq
laetval
bunny
melbert
Vi
it's me
Katiedot
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 Empty Re: Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy

Post by melbert Tue 10 May 2011, 21:19

liar, liar, pants on fire!!!! hahaha!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 Empty Re: Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy

Post by sisieq Tue 10 May 2011, 21:49

I win! LOL! I posted this over on Kimber's yesterday:

Just had a chance to view the video for the first time. I was looking at the hair, too, trying to decide if recent or last summer in Italy. If recent, could have been done in a Los Angeles park, don't you think?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 May 2011, 23:53

Yay Sisieq! You get the Golden George!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 May 2011, 03:59

If his co-star says it was filmed recently in LA, then I see no reason for him to have lied about it.

Edited to add this. I note the date is from January of LAST year - could be a slip up with the year's changeover of course. It seems weird they'd announce this a year ahead of schedule:
Can not get rid of the coat of Dr. Doug Ross, ER pediatrician that was raging in the hearts of emergency and out (for information ask the head nurse Carol Hathaway ...). As well as unforgettable as the statement "No Martini, no party" or "Nespresso, what else?".

From Sunday, January 9, 2011 George Clooney, the undisputed protagonist of the set, the red carpet and magazines, is the face of FastWeb.

Clooney with FastWeb's adventure begins at the airport, has been chosen as the first spot that gives the start to the campaign. The camera cuts back to a man who then will be revealed to be himself, George Clooney, arriving in Italy. After landing the player immediately receives the warm welcome of Fastweb, the company chosen by the plaintiff, and "attacked" by some fans to the exit.

A new phase of communication FastWeb in the past five years he had linked his name and his brand to the youth and the sympathy of Valentino Rossi, rider of Tavullia, supported in recent campaigns by Yuri supertifoso, alias Paul Cevoli.

The campaign will be broadcast on TV, in size from 15 to 30 seconds on RAI, Mediaset and LA7, on Sky Satellite TV, Digital Terrestrial channels, and activity on the Internet through a display and keywords.

The creative direction, Adv Activa agency, is signed by Stephen Aquilante, Maurizio Mauro Matarazzo and Biagini. Director of photography Stephen Morcaldo while Plain Film Production House is directed by Dario Piana. The planning was done by Vizeum.

The shooting of the campaign are aimed at the Paramount Studios in Hollywood and Rome, with shootings in both exterior and interior applications.

January 10, 2010

Nuovo testimonial per la società di telecomunicazioni che archivia cinque anni di collaborazione con Valentino Rossi
via mailfai sapere ai tuoi amici quello che ti piace Non può liberarsi del camice del dottor Doug Ross,il pediatra di ER che faceva strage di cuori in pronto soccorso e fuori ( per informazioni chiedere alla capo infermiera Carol Hathaway...). Così come di indimenticabili statement come "No Martini no party" oppure "Nespresso, what else?".
Da domenica 9 gennaio 2011 George Clooney, protagonista indiscusso del set, dei red carpet e dei rotocalchi, è il volto di FASTWEB.

L’avventura di Clooney con FASTWEB comincia in aeroporto, la location scelta per il primo spot che dà l’avvio alla campagna. La telecamera inquadra di spalle un uomo che poi si svelerà essere proprio lui, George Clooney, in arrivo in Italia. Dopo l’atterraggio l’attore riceve subito l’accoglienza calorosa di FASTWEB, la società scelta dall’attore, e “l’assalto” di alcuni fan all’uscita.

Una nuova fase della comunicazione di FASTWEB che negli ultimi cinque anni aveva legato il suo nome ed il suo marchio alla giovinezza ed alla simpatia di Valentino Rossi, il centauro di Tavullia, affiancato nelle ultime campagne dal supertifoso Yuri, alias Paolo Cevoli.

La campagna sarà trasmessa in TV, nel formato da 15 e 30 secondi, su Rai, Mediaset e La7, sui canali satellitari di Sky, sui canali del Digitale Terrestre, e su Internet attraverso attività di display e keywords.

La direzione creativa, dell’agenzia Adv Activa, è firmata da Stefano Aquilante, Maurizio Matarazzo e Mauro Biagini. Direttore della fotografia Stefano Morcaldo mentre la Casa di Produzione è Piana Film per la regia di Dario Piana. La pianificazione è stata curata da Vizeum.

Gli shooting della campagna si sono volti presso gli Studios Paramount di Hollywood e a Roma, con riprese effettuate sia in esterni che in interni.

Link from AntiDiva on imdb: Fastweb
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Wed 11 May 2011, 10:48

Someone wrote on *ahem* IMDB that the man Gino Campagna left the spot set on May 8th then he called his mother and told her he was filming for fastweb in LA. Wrong translation here. Gino says he filmed in LA, he lives in California, but there's NO shoot timing in the article. Just that it was shot in LA. Gino says they released the spot on TV on May 8th, Mother's Day in Italy. He didn't say anything to his mother then the 8th he called her and made her the "Surprise! I am on TV!" gift. We still don't know when the spot has been shot. Clear enough? Very Happy

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 11 May 2011, 13:30

When was this shot? and this is the latest Fastweb ad?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 11 May 2011, 13:42

FASTWEB has a facebookpage and when you ask them a question they actually answer !!! pirat
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 11 May 2011, 13:51

To everyone who is confused, I repost here an article I posted (may 6th) about the last ad. The ad was on Italian TV the day before Mother's day.

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney, new advertising for Fastweb

On TV from tomorrow, Saturday, May 7, a new spot Fastweb starring George Clooney.

At the heart of the commercial supply Talk & Surf, offering fixed-line for home, shop and for those running a business with a VAT.

The spot is set in a park. Clooney jogging meets lawyer friend who, far from athletic, expresses his satisfaction in having achieved the desired speed. The misunderstanding soon becomes clear: the performance referred to by the lawyer is to FastWeb, with its offer internet and landline phone for the home and for professionals. And when Clooney of course, congratulated his friend, perhaps too vigorously ...

"With this spot back to talk about the speed of broadband FastWeb and how it can simplify and improve life at home and at work," said Luca Pacitto, Head of Communications at FastWeb. "And George Clooney helps us to do so with a touch of irony and sympathy that characterizes our stories."

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 May 2011, 02:42

"The shooting of the campaign are aimed at the Paramount Studios in Hollywood and Rome, with shootings in both exterior and interior applications."

Could this mean the WHOLE campaign? All 3 that were done? We know the first and probably second were shot in Italy, and then this one shot in Hollywood.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 12 May 2011, 08:36

They could all be done at the same time since his hair looks the same and his overall apperance. tongue
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 May 2011, 11:23

Not all at the same time if there were filmed in two different countries on two different continents.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 17:45

Regardless of where and when they were shot, all I can say is “Georgeous”!

Back to top Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 Empty clooney's new commercial for suits......as i think :scratch:

Post by sarah ali Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:22

I don't understand anything............but he's still hooooooooooooot Bounce

sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:59

It is not a spot for clothes, but the spot of Fastweb, Internet and telephony , aired last spring in Italy.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:39

really?? LOL! , ooooh , i told ya , i couldn't understand anything hehehehehe , blme it on school , they didn't teach us Italian before.... Thumbs up!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jul 2011, 13:04

funny!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 30 Jul 2011, 13:24

Oh well it was easy to get confused with that commercial he looks good though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Jul 2011, 18:00

Just moved this to the other fastnet videos - and shit, Sarah, how the hell did you find my youtube channel so fast?!!!!! I only created it today!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 30 Jul 2011, 19:00

hehehehehehehehe Cool
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 30 Jul 2011, 21:58

i was just checking the clooney's vids for today and i found this one!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 30 Jul 2011, 22:07

Katie has a youtube channel too for Georgie Porgie ? Obsession ? Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:01

huh!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Give Flowers

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 31 Jul 2011, 06:06

Eh? Why not? When I get sent videos, now I can finally upload them onto youtube and share them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 31 Jul 2011, 09:42

its not new,we have it since months

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 13:55

Atalante, I can only assume people don't get your sense of humor confused

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 31 Jul 2011, 14:33

sarah ali wrote:really?? LOL! , ooooh , i told ya , i couldn't understand anything hehehehehe , blme it on school , they didn't teach us Italian before.... Thumbs up!

Very easy:

tailor: Voila’, you look like an actor
George: Bravo!
taylor: No, bravo to you for advising me to join Fastweb. I have it in my house and in the shop and business couldn’t be better.
Phone rings….
taylor: Excuse me a second (while the taylor is on the phone George is doing some acting poses in front of the mirror)
taylor returns: …that was a very famous actor.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sun 31 Jul 2011, 14:41

although the lines sound cheesy , but it's always good to see George in a new commercial!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 31 Jul 2011, 15:05

Katiedot, does that mean that you will eventually put all videos in forum onto youtube site?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:05

That would be so very convenient!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 01 Aug 2011, 01:52

LOL at G's poses in front of the mirror.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To support the new offer, the Sunday, September 4 in the new TV spot that sees the protagonist as always George Clooney in love with Italy and the "Made in Italy". All this together with the new Ready for Mobile Fastweb mobile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:20

Thanks, Laetval

Nice Picture. Gee, he photographs so well. Makes your mouth water (other things too)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:36

He sure knows how to throw out the provocative expressions doesn't he? It's a mixture of hi and "why don't you believe me" look.

Wish he'd so some American commercials. I'm getting tired of car and car insurance commercials. I personally would like to strangle the Geico little green Getco. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:46

How about progressive's Flo?

He'd probably cost too much in US.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:51

pattygirl wrote:How about progressive's Flo?

He'd probably cost too much in US.

Progessive Flo? What is that?

Do you think US couldn't pay him enough for his ads?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:58

You know Progressive Insurance - Flo, the girl in ads.

They could pay him, but would they want to shell out that much cash when they can get a lesser known dude to do it for probably a third to half less. Let's face it, how many people really watch commercials. That's usually potty break time, or snack time.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 15:26

They could pay him, but would they want to shell out that much cash when they can get a lesser known dude to do it for probably a third to half less. Let's face it, how many people really watch commercials. That's usually potty break time, or snack time.[/quote]

There are a lot of celebs doing commercials -Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Julianna Marguelese. I think he just wants too much. Wasn't he trying to get money for a fragrance company and they turned him down because his fee was too high?

I know I don't watch commercials but use that wasted time to do dishes, shower, etc. Yes, the total commercial time in US is 4 minutes. And Flo in Progressive Ins. commercial is beyond annoying. She looks like a mannequin.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 15:28

I'm still trying to get that elusive quote box. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 15:35

All those women are in cosmetic commercials, and I think that American women would relate better to them than foreign.

I never really believed that about the fragrance thingy. Just doesn't seem George.

The only male I can remember seeing in commercial lately was Russell Brand for some computer thingy.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:17

I always tune out the commercials . I'd watch one with George but only if he did one for Jockey shorts.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:23

blubelle wrote:I always tune out the commercials . I'd watch one with George but only if he did one for Jockey shorts.

Yes, you and everyone else on this forum. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:34

cindigirl wrote:
blubelle wrote:I always tune out the commercials . I'd watch one with George but only if he did one for Jockey shorts.

Yes, you and everyone else on this forum. LOL

I agree + probably every woman over 35 with a TV.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:38

When a commercial comes on I first sigh, then hit the "last" button on my remote until 4 minutes are up and the dratted commercials are over. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:44

Only problem with that is - most commercials are timed at just about the same place on all stations. I've tried it and never seems to work.

Potty time or refrigerator raid or move clothes from washer to dryer or dryer to basket, sometimes it's "screw it" and go to bed.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 17:10

pattygirl wrote:Only problem with that is - most commercials are timed at just about the same place on all stations. I've tried it and never seems to work.

Yes, you're right. The commercials are synchronized for the same time. It's a plot against the public. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:40

Too bad they couldn't just put commercials at beginning and end of program. Have you noticed, too, that when they make movies today, you can tell where they've made a break spot for the commercials. You can tell right away.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:02

pattygirl wrote:Too bad they couldn't just put commercials at beginning and end of program.

Well, if they did that viewers would tune in late and leave early. LOL I know I would.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:10

True but we don't watch them anyway.

Just went to mailbox. Guess what I got! A Victoria's Secret catalog. Gonna see what I need to be sexy. Hee Hee! Very little in sexy stuff, mostly boots and shoes. Maybe 2 pgs. of undies, 8 pgs. of sexy dresses, the rest boots & shoes. Just what I need. Into my circular file.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:16

I love Victoria Secret catalogs. My favorite model is usually in there. Her name is Lindsay Ellingson (she's my avatar). She is like a real live barbie doll. I picked her as my avatar because I used to look like her before father time took me over. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 3 Empty new video fastweb

Post by lelacorb Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:13

new video fastweb

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 10:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the video)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next