George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

+22
it's me
Seth Gecko
Maggy
MyGirlKylie
Lakin460
lovelylois
bellybaby
lucy
Aly
fluffy
Dior
Katiedot
lelacorb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
The next mrs clooney
premiere
m4rose
annemarie
party animal - not!
socimar
silly girl
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como Empty Re: Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

Post by silly girl Thu 14 Jun 2012, 00:20

Wasn't sure if this should go here but GC isn't in the photos...she went shopping today with BW and his wife (does anyone know her name?)

Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Stems In Lake Como

Oh to be Stacy Keibler, beaming and shopping and glowing because she is George Clooney‘s girlfriend and she’s vacationing in Italy. Clooney’s awards season arm candy put a pair of orange shorts on to take in the sites of Lake Como, Italy today (June 13th) with friends.

With an all-star cast being put together for Dancing With The Stars‘ upcoming season, co-host Brooke Burke is rooting for Keibler to make the cut. “I think it would be a great opportunity for America to know her even more and for her shine and really be in the spotlight right now,” she told Celebuzz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(I hate that I want to say something snarky ....she seems like a sweet happy person....but she has such bright colors on while everyone else is wearing muted dark colors and it seems a bit chilly for shorts...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como Empty Re: Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

Post by socimar Thu 14 Jun 2012, 00:36

She looks good though. Orange shorts and tanned legs, absolutely stunning. Orange is the color to wear this year, if you go to a store the only color you see is that one.....it's the new "black". It is june in Italy and is summertime so she looks right for the season, her companion instead look more like she just returned from a funeral
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Jun 2012, 01:01

The companion and 'other half' were with them in cabo ( can't remember which trip), but remember the girl seemed very pale then, and wore a long red something. Her 'other half' is the guy with long curly hair. She also featured in Cabo airport pix I think..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Jun 2012, 01:35

I think Ben's wifes name is Leilani.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 14 Jun 2012, 01:58

Does she ever not smile?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:00

socimar wrote:She looks good though. Orange shorts and tanned legs, absolutely stunning. Orange is the color to wear this year, if you go to a store the only color you see is that one.....it's the new "black". It is june in Italy and is summertime so she looks right for the season, her companion instead look more like she just returned from a funeral

Stacy does look good. She's supposed to. That's her career - to look good.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:02

she was definitely enjoying the pap attention that's for sure. I like orange but orange legs orange shorts and orange scarf a but too much.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:07

I think SK looks fine, especially with the scarf to accentuate her best features. Also like the fact that her hair is slanted across her forehead; very flattering. Leilani may not feel as comfortable wearing bright colors, and it's not a good look for everyone despite the current trend. Wonder why SK is walking ahead of the couple, rather than at the side. Of course I walk very fast, so it's hard for me to stay back. Or is because SK wants to be papped alone?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:12

davidarochelle wrote:I think SK looks fine, especially with the scarf to accentuate her best features. Also like the fact that her hair is slanted across her forehead; very flattering. Leilani may not feel as comfortable wearing bright colors, and it's not a good look for everyone despite the current trend. Wonder why SK is walking ahead of the couple, rather than at the side. Of course I walk very fast, so it's hard for me to stay back. Or is because SK wants to be papped alone?

Leilani is a beautiful name. It sounds Hawaiian, is she from there?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:20

"Leilani" is a Hawaiian name. It means "heavenly lei" or "royal child from heaven." Many Americans pick children's names because they like the sound or the meaning. I know that everyone asks me if I'm French; not true.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:22

davidarochelle wrote:I think SK looks fine, especially with the scarf to accentuate her best features. Also like the fact that her hair is slanted across her forehead; very flattering. Leilani may not feel as comfortable wearing bright colors, and it's not a good look for everyone despite the current trend. Wonder why SK is walking ahead of the couple, rather than at the side. Of course I walk very fast, so it's hard for me to stay back. Or is because SK wants to be papped alone?

I think she was walking ahead to give the paps their shots. Her smile and body language are a bit too much like catwalk poses to be a natural walk.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como Empty Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

Post by bamboochacha Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:46

I'm telling ya. She is exactly like the character from the King of Queen's episode when Deacon was set up with a woman they met at a restaurant. While at a golf tournament the woman ignored and found nothing funny with what Carrie said, only the guys were hysterical and were given the time of day.

I suppose this situation is only a bit different due to the showbiz situation therefore would include the celebrity females. But, everyone else is snubbed (eg. the woman on the boat with them in Italy looks like she got the Carrie treatment from kiebler Mad ). rabbit flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como Empty Stacy at Como lake

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 07:24

Pics from Como lake of Stacy al link:http://bauergriffinonline.com/2012/06/dating-george-clooney-has-its.php?bfm_index=5 al link:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url][/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Jun 2012, 08:41

A handful more pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm including this pic because it amazes me how much it looks like George in the back of the boat, even though we know it's not.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 14 Jun 2012, 09:37

The next mrs clooney wrote:she was definitely enjoying the pap attention that's for sure. I like orange but orange legs orange shorts and orange scarf a but too much.

LOL. She looks like a clown again.

The scarf is way too big and looks like an old curtain, pretty skimpy top and the legs...omg....big, oily, fatty...look like prepared for the ring.

But Kudos for the happy bunny /easy going show, her laughter is evolving.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:10

Dior! A little cutting don't you think? I'm not a Stace fan but I have to say she aint THAT bad chuck?! Big scarf ok, security blanket to cover her modesty?? But if that's Ben, certainly a George looky-likey but more like the chap from 3 men AALL (don't recall his name!). Still enjoy the sun whilst it's there, rain coming in boooooo, also could be curtains soon, we'll see how comfy "the George shoes" are!!!! Love to see Eins too, Georgie bring him out to play!!! Juggling
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 14 Jun 2012, 11:49

Sorry, to me she is that bad.
I do not like women who make their living from showing off her private parts to the world.
So she needed a security blanket to cover her bra and everything else what was hanging out, oh please....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:05

Now I know because Stacy always smile her face is crumbling! Only when she smiles stretches her face!
Botox ?

Last edited by lelacorb on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:10; edited 2 times in total
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:08

Stacy looks fine to me, the scarf is right on trend for this season. They all look like they are enjoying themselves. As for why she was in front my husband son and daughter all are really tall and they usually end up a head of me even when walking slow to keep up with me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:15

Stacy was dressed as is fashionable in Europe, this year's summer scarves are fashionable and bright colors but yesterday was not very hot to wear shorts or she is very warm or wants to show off!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 14 Jun 2012, 13:04

it looks very sunny day , worm enough for that shorts ! her casual look is great , can't remember any of his ex GFS wearing outfit in middle of the day and looking fabulous ,plus all the group with her are smiley Very Happy .

she's wearing orange , white or red whatever she free to do what she wants not what you gals want and she can decide for herself what please her and make her happy and it fits her so well.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 13:49

Aly wrote:it looks very sunny day , worm enough for that shorts ! her casual look is great , can't remember any of his ex GFS wearing outfit in middle of the day and looking fabulous ,plus all the group with her are smiley Very Happy .

she's wearing orange , white or red whatever she free to do what she wants not what you gals want and she can decide for herself what please her and make her happy and it fits her so well.

Yesterday the north of Lombardy there was sunshine but cool wind and the temperature was around 20 -22 degrees, the sun today there are 24 degrees and the air is fresh. This temperature is unusual for this time of year (there are usually 30 degrees) but there have been many storms and snow in the Alps
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 14:11

She looks fine to me, nice outfit,great body, good complexion, the hair is what needs changing, something about the way it looks in front. They all look like they are having a good time. Who is the woman in black shirt, she looks familiar, is she one of George's assistance?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 14 Jun 2012, 14:16

lelacorb wrote:
Aly wrote:it looks very sunny day , worm enough for that shorts ! her casual look is great , can't remember any of his ex GFS wearing outfit in middle of the day and looking fabulous ,plus all the group with her are smiley Very Happy .

Yesterday the north of Lombardy there was sunshine but cool wind and the temperature was around 20 -22 degrees, the sun today there are 24 degrees and the air is fresh. This temperature is unusual for this time of year (there are usually 30 degrees) but there have been many storms and snow in the Alps

Celsius? Can't be Farenheit. Still chilly for me! I think she looks great for a day out shopping, casual, but pulled together, ready for the paps - you know, just in case.....Though it does look odd her walking so far ahead of everyone with the cray cray smile on..... rabbit

And Yes, that does look like George in the back of the boat.....he looks likes he vomiting overboard.... Laughing

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Jun 2012, 14:57

I think she's trying too much to stand out from the crowd to get some pap attention. Remember that now she has taken the summer off from her career she needs to remain relevant and being easy to spot for the paps will make it easier. The scarf is way to big and its kinda cheesy that it matches her shorts and her spray tan. Cant wait for the next clown outfit to appear, so far she is 0 for 2 in her como looks in my opinion.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Jun 2012, 15:00

It is really odd how Ben looks like George in the boat from a distance.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 14 Jun 2012, 15:07

If she is going to be there for a few weeks, she should space out her photos ops:

Boat ride on lake Como, with George and friends - check
Seen out and about Lake Como enjoying the sights - check

Whats left:
Out to dinner
Motor cycle ride around Como
Out again on boat with celeb friends.

I am wondering if she purposely wears these bright resort color outfits because she knows she is going to be photographed. Also, do you think George gives her a credit card to go shopping or does she pay for everything on her own?

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 17:14

[url=