George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney announces he will run for president  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney announces he will run for president

+7
bunny
lucy
Dexterdidit
Stonehenge who?
Merlin
it's me
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney announces he will run for president  Empty George Clooney announces he will run for president

Post by Katiedot Sun 09 Jan 2011, 08:23

From absolutely completely truthful and always entirely believable, nope-they-never-make-anything-up, ever Weekly World News

Thank you, guest, whoever you are for anonymously sending this link to me. All I can say is that your sense of humour is sick. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Warning everyone: please put on your funny hat before reading this Thanks.

GEORGE CLOONEY TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

Posted on Sunday, January 9th, 2011

By Frank Lake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MILAN, ITALY – George Clooney announced today that he will be running for President of the United States in 2012.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former Governor of California, met with George Clooney in Santa Monica on Saturday and convinced Clooney to run for President in 2012.

That’s right: George Clooney for President in 2012.

It’s true that Clooney is very close to the Obamas, but Clooney has not been happy with the way The Obama Administration (not Barack Obama himself) has been managing the country. “George feels that he can put together a stronger team than Barack Obama and can get the country back on track, bring the citizens of this country together,” said Schwarzenegger.

It’s been a while since we had our last actor president, and, whatever liberals may think of Reagan, celebrity earns you extra points with the public and knowing how to deliver one’s lines is an asset in politics, so Clooney already has an advantage over any potential democratic challengers.

Clooney’s girlfriend (soon to be wife), sexy Italian TV Host Elisabetta Canalis would certainly be the perfect First Lady. They certainly would be the sexiest President and First Lady in the history of the United States.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have come out strongly in support of Clooney’s decision. “I think George will be a great President, a great leader of all the people in the United States. I love Obama, but George would get the country back on track,” Pitt told reporters.

Pitt said that Clooney has already asked him to be his Campaign Manager and Chief of Staff. Pitt immediately accepted.

Clooney has one divorce in his background, but no scandal beyond clipping David O Russell round the ear on the set of Three Kings, which is the kind of thing that plays well in the Red states – much like shooting lawyers in the face. His closet is clean. Clooney might merely be expected to apologize for Revenge Of The Killer Tomatoes.

Politically, a Clooney presidency will probably strive to return sanity to the national debate. The American right has long smeared Clooney as just another loopy Hollywood liberal, but there’s no evidence that he’s anything but an old-fashioned American centrist.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney announces he will run for president  Empty Re: George Clooney announces he will run for president

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 08:32

George Clooney for President in 2012.
Maya knew
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney announces he will run for president  Empty Re: George Clooney announces he will run for president

Post by Merlin Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:00

Oh you lucky US posters having Betty as your First Lady...I was hoping she would marry Prince William and be our Queen Elizabeth III.... Razz
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:10

Exploded Surrender I dunno Doh!
Funny is: IT COULD BE TRUE!
Vomit 1 Vomit 2 Tears of frustration affraid

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:20

n o
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 09 Jan 2011, 11:16

Funny yes but it could never be true. George is smart enough to know all his skeletons would come out and all his exes would make a fortune out of tell alls. He himself has admitted he slept with too many women, done too many drugs and partied too much for any run at office. Bette would love it of course can you imagine the gold bed with the eye in it in the presidential bedroom. LOL But she would get lots of practice wearing shawls to cover up those nasty tatts and I'm sure they could still go to Cabo every holiday. Maybe she could even start a singing career like Carla Brunei. LOl
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 11:21

huff
what a bunch of bull*

he IS crazy
but not so much
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 09 Jan 2011, 14:03

This has got to be the all time most ridiculous story ever written about him! When I read the part about the future !st wife I choked on my coffee,and it came out my nose,that part wasn't fun,but the laugh was! The writer of this has to be joking?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 09 Jan 2011, 14:37

This is Hilarious! I love a good joke to start the day.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Jan 2011, 14:38

Ahahaha...He might as well run! Funny thing is that EVERYONE else under the sun is running in 2012!

but there’s no evidence that he’s anything but an old-fashioned American centrist..

That is PRICELESS! Yeah, Clooney is really a died in the wool neocon pretending to be a liberal! LMAO! Kinky
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Jan 2011, 17:29

Merlin, you can have her as QE III. Harry can marry her!! She would surely push Kate out of the way to become queen. Then her and Harry could party, party, party!!!! OMP - what a frightful thought!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 09 Jan 2011, 20:28

If Donald Trump wants to run for president, I guess George can, too. LOL!

@Lighter - I'd thought for sure you'd say you would vote Republican if EC became First Lady. tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Jan 2011, 20:33

Even on George's worst hair days, he LOOKS better than Donald. I can't see "President Trump". I would really like to see "President Clooney", but I really doubt that would happen. Could you see all the panties hanging from the trees at the White House? OMP!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 09 Jan 2011, 20:57

This is hysterical. He's in the Sudan and all the news shows have this story. But....I volunteer to be his campaign manager or the V.P. or his speech writer.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Jan 2011, 21:10

sisieq wrote:
@Lighter - I'd thought for sure you'd say you would vote Republican if EC became First Lady. tongue

@ Sisie...Hahahaha LMAO hell would definitely freeze over before Betty set foot in the WH. It would probably go up in flames! Laughing out loud
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Jan 2011, 22:20

You know Blubelle, I think that George would have so many women applying for ANY job at the White House! I'll drive him around, because I'm an excellent driver!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Jan 2011, 02:45

melbert wrote:Even on George's worst hair days, he LOOKS better than Donald. I can't see "President Trump". I would really like to see "President Clooney", but I really doubt that would happen. Could you see all the panties hanging from the trees at the White House? OMP!!!
That wouldn't be the first time . . . you've herd of the Kennedy's right? Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Jan 2011, 07:38

yes
I heard.... sadly
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 10 Jan 2011, 16:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Facebook denies shutdown rumors
January 10, 2011, 10:41pm

Facebook denies rumors of shutting down (AFP photo)
LAS VEGAS (AFP) – A rumor Facebook was shutting down wafted over the Web, forcing the hugely popular social network to deny it had any intention of closing.

The rumor was started by a satirical online website whose other news flashes include such items as "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in 2011" and "George Clooney Running for President."

As unlikely as it would seem that the social network with more than 500 million members would shut down, the rumor spread rapidly on Twitter and on Facebook itself.

Facebook denied it was shutting down in a statement posted on... Facebook.

"We didn't get the memo about shutting down, so we'll keep working away like always. We aren't going anywhere; we're just getting started," it said.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum