George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt

+10
NotAvailable
OofOof
Joanna
silly girl
Best in Category
fluffy
bamboochacha
annemarie
Atalante
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt Empty Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie has warned George Clooney not to play any practical jokes at her wedding.

The actress is engaged to George's best pal Brad Pitt and while the couple are currently planning their dream wedding, Angelina is worried that the notorious prankster will ruin their big day.

A source told the National Enquirer: ''She doesn't want any practical jokes played at the wedding and she's not kidding.

''Angie personally phoned George, warning him that she was dead serious! George got the message loud and clear - especially after Brad followed up with his own phone call, making George promise to call a truce and put practical jokes on hiatus for his and Angie's big day.

''George finally gave his word, but admitted to pals it'll be tough to resist the temptation.''

However, if George does succumb to temptation and ends up playing a prank on the couple it will be Brad's fault as the 48-year-old actor previously revealed he was the one who originally started the feud.

He said: ''[When we were filming Ocean's 12 in Italy] I sent a memo to the entire Italian crew, in Italian, that said, 'Dear Crew: We wish you a wonderful shoot. George Clooney asks that, this is a very difficult role for him. He needs to concentrate deeply. Mr. Clooney asks that you try not to interrupt him, look him in the eye. If you do need to address Mr. Clooney, please refer to him only as 'Daniel' or 'Mr. Ocean.'

''It went on for two weeks. He handled it gracefully, but he was becoming unnerved, I think.''
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt Empty Re: Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt

Post by Atalante Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:12

Sofa bounce I'd say go for a prank !

P.S.
I didn't know Brad was/is a vegetarian ! Good for him ! Woo hooo!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt Empty Re: Angelina Jolie has told George Clooney he is not allowed to perform any practical jokes at her wedding to Brad Pitt

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jun 2012, 03:15

Brad said himself they haven't even set a date yet. I don't really think George would ruin anyones wedding with a practical joke.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 09 Jun 2012, 05:42

Hey- when is that wedding anyway?
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:10

Nobody knows when, but apparently we do know where (yeah, right). Anyway, at least George still appears to be on the invite list!

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Are Oh-So Charitably Having Their Wedding In New Orleans

Natalie Zutter

That Brangelina, always doing things for the good of others! Now that he’s finally put a ring on it, they’re going to have the wedding of the century. It’ll be like the Royal Wedding was last year, except for legitimate celebrities.

My ovaries are already trembling in anticipation of all the cute ways they’ll put their brood of kids to work as ring bearers and flower girls. And even though this power couple is wealthy and gorgeous enough to get married in some stunning venue in the South of France, they’re settling for New Orleans instead.

At least, that’s according to the sources at heat magazine. Apparently the florists and caterers have already been booked, and plans are underway to hold the nuptials at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s huge mansion. I just can’t get over this quote from the magazine’s insider:

“People thought they would choose their house in France, but New Orleans makes so much more sense. They don’t have a permanent place in LA, but they have one in New Orleans. Also, they know how much money will be injected into the city if they wed there.”

Because when you’re having a celebrity wedding, the number-one thing to consider is the state of the economy for where you’ll be holding it. NOLA.com takes it a step further by pointing out that not only will Brad and Angie be pumping more money into one of their cities of residence, but it’ll make New Orleans look good when famous attendees like George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Quentin Tarantino, and Jonah Hill touch down.

I just… No, there’s nothing I can say to argue with this. Brangelina is a strong enough force that they will alter the economy of wherever they get married. And the citizens of the city, whether it is indeed New Orleans or elsewhere, will stand there in open-mouthed awe, celebrating their celebrity saviors. This story is the definition of SMH.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 13 Aug 2012, 13:39

I heard on the radio today that the wedding is supposed to be this coming weekend in France. Calling all super-sleuths!!! Eyes peeled to see if our Georgie is on his way West!! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 13 Aug 2012, 14:06

Heard it on a radio today? It´s been on the some kind of news for weeks!

Least of their worries should be any practical joke (if you do not count the wedding itself to be one). There must be a truck load of maps with contracts and agreements and all kind of forms between them already with all the kids and houses etc in every continent...now layers will write prenup of everything on the top of what already exists....

Can't he just buy her a huge rock and be done with it? Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:19

From US Weekly today (other news sites have it too)

Brad Pitt on Angelina Jolie Wedding: "We Are Going to Do It"

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, that's kind of an update, right?
Brad Pitt was in London on Thurs. Sept. 6 to promote his latest film Killing Them Softly --- and gamely fielded questions about wedding plans with fiancee Angelina Jolie.
"No plans yet, other than we are going to do it," Pitt, 48, said. He implied that he doesn't intend to get too involved in prepping for the big day. "I plan very little as I get older, he quipped."

As for speculation that his buddy George Clooney might serve as Best Man? More like Best Usher!
"Well, you know, he doesn't believe in institutions," Pitt said of Clooney, 50, "So he can get people to their seats or something."

Indeed, one insider recently told Us Weekly that Pitt and Jolie's nuptials will be a "simple, joyous gathering" with a tiny guest list -- and that means no celebrities overshadowing the affair.
PHOTOS: Brad's hair through the years
Although Pitt and Jolie, 37, hope to settle down permanently at Chateau Miraval, their palatial spread in the South of France, this past summer they've been staying at a rented estate near Surrey, England as Jolie shoots Maleficent.
"It's like a mini White House!" an insider marveled.

"It's been a great summer here," Pitt said of life in the UK at Thursday's event. "It's just been a great spirited summer with all the sporting events," he said of the recently wrapped London Olympics. "It's one of the most pleasurable times I've ever had here. We've been hanging out just having a normal life while Mama works."

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:37

Rumours that they married on Christmas Day here....

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 31 Jan 2013, 13:50

Latest update.... Angie's preggars! or is she?????? The mags say she's 3 months gone with the wedding on hold. Any advance?? Coolio
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 31 Jan 2013, 19:42

"they have been hunting for rings"
What there is to hunt? Jewelry stores and goldsmiths in every corner!
Just how difficult it is to get married? Razz

(I´m getting married, just don´t know where and when
and interestingly I don´t know with whom
and I´ m kind of starting to have doubts about the whole arrangement...
so I guess I´ll have to postpone my wedding for the time being) Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 31 Jan 2013, 19:45

Best, I hope in your real life you are a writer or comedienne because you have the best sense of humor, and you're smart to boot!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 31 Jan 2013, 19:54

Have to say, getting back to the topic, I don't really think George is that close with the Pitt-Jolie family. Brad seems more like a work friend. Think we all have those...people you enjoy being with at work but not someone you hang out with any other time.

On the wedding-- while I wish them the best, I don't care much if the get married or not. I just hope if they do, they don't do the usual gross celebrity wedding where they spend millions of dollars on flowers, food and gifts for friends and themselves. When I look at all the people just in my town who depend on our local food bank, it just hits me wrong when I see celebs or socialites spending a million dollars on flowers or millions on a ring or dress. It just seems sometimes like they're all competing with each other to have the biggest and best whatever.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 31 Jan 2013, 19:59

Thanks.
But I´m neither...
Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:30

Brad supposedly already got her a very special ring that took some time to make? And wouldn't have had the wedding band premade for the what if scenario? me thinks this is a bit of floo-hah or PR, perhaps prestaging some next product film or something? Laughing
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:11

Maybe just maybe (if pigs fly) Georges practical joke to Angelina will be to stage his own wedding on the same day as Brangelina and steal all their publicity/limelight.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:23

Hopefully George grows out of playing jokes on people taking vows.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:56

Now that-- The Minis would be funny!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Fri 01 Feb 2013, 08:00

I agree.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 12 Mar 2013, 15:33

From MSN today.......

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt look set to marry soon
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding day is thought to be imminent, after the actor obtained a marriage licence.

The Hollywood stars - who confirmed their engagement last year - have a licence which states that they must marry within 90 days and now speculation is rife that they are planning to exchange vows in May, reported The Sun.

A source said: "Brad and Angelina left themselves short of time to sort out their wedding because of the licence deadline. A few months is nothing when you're planning a wedding - especially one as major as theirs.

"Everything points to them getting married in May just after the Cannes Film Festival ends, because they've got their hearts set on tying the knot in France."

Brad's ex-wife Jennifer Aniston is also busy planning her own wedding with fiance Justin Theroux, and now rumours are rife that her nuptials could be around the same time as Brangelina's.

It has previously been reported that the former Friends star might attend Brad and Ange's wedding.

Jennifer and Brad were married from 2000 until 2005.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Mar 2013, 15:38

I still maintain that after living together and punching out a couple of kids they should bite the bullet and quietly get married. This big wedding is just for media attention.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 12 Mar 2013, 15:39

The kids might enjoy a big party though ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down